Market Fantasy Hockey - a unique fantasy hockey format
There's no other fantasy hockey like ours, come join us at SweGamers Market Fantasy Hockey!
- You manage a team of 12 players; 3 centers, 4 wingers,3 defensemen and 2 goalies.
- The main objective is to score as many points as possible based on your roster's performance.
- The secondary objective is to make money. Since better players generally cost more, the faster you make money the earlier you can field a star studded team.
- You get 5 trades every week, which roll over to the following week if you don't use them.
- The cost of players goes up and down each day depending on how many managers are buying and selling them, analogous to the stock market.
Ps. SweGamers is a site run by fans for fans.
We've just added a beginner's guide on our website:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.