HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT Thread Part VI: Kreiders Underwear is not a Ladies man. (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1281183)

Bob Richards 11-09-2012 10:26 AM

OT Thread Part VI: Kreiders Underwear is not a Ladies man.
 
Continue, peasants.

Clowes Line 11-09-2012 10:31 AM

I take offense to this title, however true it may be :laugh:

silverfish 11-09-2012 10:58 AM

Just made a new ****** account. My first username was way too easy to decipher who I am in real life :laugh:

I'm going to continue using my original name for r/hockey and r/rangers but everywhere else I will be incognito.

http://treeofmamre.files.wordpress.c...hing.png?w=640

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kreiders Underwear (Post 55642787)
I take offense to this title, however true it may be :laugh:

There are plenty of people out there worse than you, I can assure you that.

Bob Richards 11-09-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfish (Post 55643257)
There are plenty of people out there worse than you, I can assure you that.

Don't tell him that just because its true. Its not the goal.

silverfish 11-09-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Richards (Post 55643303)
Don't tell him that just because its true. Its not the goal.

Hey, I like helping people. My "sexual conquests" list is quite small compared to some of my friends, and quite large compared others.

Remember, in EVERYTHING, there is always someone better than you, and always someone worse than you.

Boom, lifed.

Bob Richards 11-09-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfish (Post 55643381)
Hey, I like helping people. My "sexual conquests" list is quite small compared to some of my friends, and quite large compared others.

Remember, in EVERYTHING, there is always someone better than you, and always someone worse than you.

Boom, lifed.

There isn't a single person on Earth who is better and worse at being Bob Richards than Bob Richards.

Boom, life-deathed.

silverfish 11-09-2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Richards (Post 55643455)
There isn't a single person on Earth who is better and worse at being Bob Richards than Bob Richards.

Boom, life-deathed.

http://battlefieldo.com/attachments/...pted-jpg.1724/

Yuthmuvmnt772 11-09-2012 11:22 AM

If or when this season starts if any south fl ranger die hards wanna get together for the home opener
For a bbq n beers hit me up at jwish772@gmail. Been trorlling this forum for years hardly post have been almost every ranger panther game since I moved here in 98

Kreider 11-09-2012 11:38 AM

Pretty sure I have an essay due today that I didn't do. Oh well, almost weekend time!

Cresto 11-09-2012 12:09 PM

:laugh: I'll be around one of these days to snatch a OT Thread :laugh:
Bob may have to change the title depending on how KU deals with his current dealio.

Cresto 11-09-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfish (Post 55643531)

If you somehow really pull this off convincingly, I will bring you anything money can buy and everything money can't buy.

Cresto 11-09-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bipolar (Post 55644049)
Pretty sure I have an essay due today that I didn't do. Oh well, almost weekend time!

That DZ pic of yours always gets me and catches me off guard in the morning or late at night. It's mesmerizing and creepy and pleasant at the same time.

Bob Richards 11-09-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 55644603)
:laugh: I'll be around one of these days to snatch a OT Thread :laugh:
Bob may have to change the title depending on how KU deals with his current dealio.

I have to be one of the most stubborn people on the planet. I change nothing.

Cresto 11-09-2012 01:28 PM

Bob, any good local jersey Caribbean or jaimacan spots?

Bob Richards 11-09-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 55646151)
Bob, any good local jersey Caribbean or jaimacan spots?

The closest thing we have to a Jamaican spot is various basements throughout the land.

Silence Of The Plams 11-09-2012 03:27 PM

Chemistry exam soon. May god have mercy on my damned soul.

Cresto 11-09-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Richards (Post 55647323)
The closest thing we have to a Jamaican spot is various basements throughout the land.

We're talking about food right? Maybe I shoul have specified.
Half the flights go to Newark and its actually not the worst idea to fly to Newark in a smaller aircraft and without all the annoying rich business people in first class or business class. I was thinking if I land in Newark, id be down for some comfort soul food after the nap and flight before heading into manhattan, if you'd like to join, for either just food, or both although I dunno why you'd be interested in hanging out in a hotel room because that's all ill be doing for the first 24 hours. :laugh:

Ryan McDonut 11-09-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfish (Post 55643257)
Just made a new ****** account. My first username was way too easy to decipher who I am in real life :laugh:

I'm going to continue using my original name for r/hockey and r/rangers but everywhere else I will be incognito.

http://treeofmamre.files.wordpress.c...hing.png?w=640

my ****** name is a rangers related name lol.

silverfish 11-09-2012 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryan McDonut (Post 55650285)
my ****** name is a rangers related name lol.

So is my new username! :laugh:

Cresto 11-09-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfish (Post 55651345)
So is my new username! :laugh:

Get another hobby guys :laugh:

Kreider 11-09-2012 05:57 PM

Mine is my old HF username, aka my name

Cresto 11-09-2012 06:00 PM

My account is the voldemort of accounts. It shall not be named.

r/gonewild :sarcasm:

Kreider 11-09-2012 06:44 PM

No need to sub to gw. r/all will direct you to "the best"

Edit: and now it sounds like... Well. No.

Cresto 11-09-2012 07:12 PM

Some guy just tried to make me give him my phone. Refer to my FB status :laugh:
Half an impulse away from clocking him in the nose. He had a fellow imp with him.

silverfish 11-09-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 55651587)
Get another hobby guys :laugh:

What are these "hobbies" you speak of?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:12 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.