HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Anaheim Ducks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   GDT: Norfolk vs. Springfield (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1282059)

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 04:02 PM

Norfolk vs. Springfield
 
I put ten seconds of effort into this. Hopefully, they won't do the same.

quentez 11-11-2012 04:45 PM

Norfolk lines @ Springfield: Caputi, Holland & Palmieri..Etem, Wagner & Smith-Pelley..Maroon, McMillan & Lasch..Mitchell, Elkins & Bodie

Norfolk D-pairs at Springfield: Guenin & Guentzel..Parent & Vatanen..Lindholm & Clark. Scratches - Smaby, Hendry, Klotz, Kurtz & Rosehill

ElHefe 11-11-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quentez (Post 55694305)
Norfolk lines @ Springfield: Caputi, Holland & Palmieri..Etem, Wagner & Smith-Pelley..Maroon, McMillan & Lasch..Mitchell, Elkins & Bodie

Norfolk D-pairs at Springfield: Guenin & Guentzel..Parent & Vatanen..Lindholm & Clark. Scratches - Smaby, Hendry, Klotz, Kurtz & Rosehill

Great to notice Vatanen has outdone the headache and is back in the lineup. Maybe a goal tonight?

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:00 PM

Bobkov back in net.

ElHefe 11-11-2012 05:01 PM

Is there any way to see the game?

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quentez (Post 55694305)
Norfolk lines @ Springfield: Caputi, Holland & Palmieri..Etem, Wagner & Smith-Pelley..Maroon, McMillan & Lasch..Mitchell, Elkins & Bodie

Norfolk D-pairs at Springfield: Guenin & Guentzel..Parent & Vatanen..Lindholm & Clark. Scratches - Smaby, Hendry, Klotz, Kurtz & Rosehill

Looks like they're changing up the D pairings.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElHefe (Post 55694753)
Is there any way to see the game?

I checked Wiziwig and Firstrowsports, nothing there. I didn't look at ATDHE, so try there.

candyman82 11-11-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit Dose (Post 55694809)
I checked Wiziwig and Firstrowsports, nothing there. I didn't look at ATDHE, so try there.

Nothing there either

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:08 PM

We're on the PK. I didn't see for what...they scored. Bobkov strikes again.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:09 PM

Palmieri drew a trip.

Sojourn 11-11-2012 05:09 PM

Parent-Vatanen looks like a pairing that would be money offensively, but you really don't want to see them in the D zone.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:09 PM

I think Springfield has a worse feed than ours.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:11 PM

Falcons d-men are killing off our PP unit.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:13 PM

Etem is looking good with Wagner and Devo.

James Franco 11-11-2012 05:23 PM

Why did we start Bobkov?

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:24 PM

Bobkov may get pulled again.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Franco (Post 55695323)
Why did we start Bobkov?

I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with the game we have on Monday?

Govment Cheese 11-11-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit Dose (Post 55695397)
I have no idea. Maybe it has something to do with the game we have on Monday?

My guess is that springfield is leading the division and Albany is dead last. So, Bob in against the tough team and Andy in for the easier team to at least salvage a couple points on this road trip.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Govment Cheese (Post 55695625)
My guess is that springfield is leading the division and Albany is dead last. So, Bob in against the tough team and Andy in for the easier team to at least salvage a couple points on this road trip.

Fat good it's doing us. I'd be on the phone to see if we can get Nittymaki at this point.

Bbird80 11-11-2012 05:40 PM

Just thought Sami was doing better in this game but then he takes a hooking penalty and BAM - 3-0 for the Falcons. Great.

It's going to be a looong night.

Edit: 4-0. Does it never end?

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:40 PM

Pfffft. Bobkov gives up his third of the period.

Exit Dose 11-11-2012 05:42 PM

Hahahaha! Jesus. Goal number 4. Bobkov has turned two great saves tonight into bad goals.

Paul4587 11-11-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sojourn (Post 55694951)
Parent-Vatanen looks like a pairing that would be money offensively, but you really don't want to see them in the D zone.

I think you're getting Parent mixed up with somebody else, he has 19 points in 140 AHL games and 7 points in 106 NHL games. The only reason he stuck so long in the NHL was because he was adequate enough defensively to play a #6-7 role.

One of the few failed 1st round picks the Preds used on a defenseman.

hirawl 11-11-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit Dose (Post 55692969)
I put ten seconds of effort into this. Hopefully, they won't do the same.

After the 1st you still have 10 seconds on them.

Govment Cheese 11-11-2012 05:48 PM

Leave Bobkov in lets see if they can get to double digits. I want a couple points for this road trip and it is not going to happen tonight.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.