HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Geek Emporium (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   HF 360 BlackOps2 Clan thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1284593)

leova 11-17-2012 06:04 PM

HF 360 BlackOps2 Clan thread
 
If the mods feel this needs to be merged into another thread, that's fine, but I think as a hybrid of the Gamertag and BO2 general threads, and a dedicated thread for a potential Clan, it could stand to be on its own


Anyway...

I'm on Eastern USA time, have a mic, and would love to be in a clan to actual play objectives and use teamwork ingame.

Anyone interested in joining, feel free to post here :)

Gamertag - Leova
Location - USA Eastern Time


Clan Page - click to apply!
In the ELITE application, post your HFBoards username so that I know you are an HFBoards member.


Current Roster:
Leova
Baluga69
iron611
kaneoner
northarrow2000
Scion81 74
nils2317
SteeRowan
Penguins23
Promisedland (Hardcore only)
tdvoraczech92
KnockKnockPenny
QUAG81
Justlnsane ( l = lower case L )
WhySoSerious19
Sleeklime
IlI ZEUS III
yakitate304
felixmorno
Donttoewsmebros
wate wut
Prismatic Dan

HalbertGil* 11-17-2012 06:27 PM

Gamertag - Baluga69
Location/time - Canada EST
Console - Xbox 360

Bowie 11-17-2012 06:28 PM

gamertag: iron611
location/time: canada est

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:10 PM

Gamertag: kaneoner

Timezone: US Eastern Time

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:12 PM

You guys want me to make a clan and invite you guys?

Fixed to Ruin 11-17-2012 07:13 PM

If i'm in the Western Time Zone would the connection be horrible? Otherwise i would be interested.

leova 11-17-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devils4cup (Post 55842015)
If i'm in the Western Time Zone would the connection be horrible? Otherwise i would be interested.

should be fine, i mostly added that for timing reasons (aka, a bunch of guys say they'll all be on at 5pm, people know its 5pm USA time and not 5pm China time or whatever)
Quote:

You guys want me to make a clan and invite you guys?
sure, go ahead, you probably know more about it than i do :p:

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:18 PM

Alright, I made the clan and I'm editing the logo now. I'll invite you guys when I'm done.

Fixed to Ruin 11-17-2012 07:19 PM

Gamertag: northarrow2000 for me

Whats our Clan tag? HFB?

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devils4cup (Post 55842141)
Gamertag: northarrow2000 for me

Whats our Clan tag? HFB?

Since the clan level is now at 1, we didn't unlock clan tags yet, but when we do, that's what we'll use, unless it's taken by another clan; hopefully not.

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:27 PM

I think I can only invite people on my friends list, so since no one here is on it, go to the elite website and search for the clan titled "HFBoards Clan."

leova 11-17-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaneone (Post 55842299)
I think I can only invite people on my friends list, so since no one here is on it, go to the elite website and search for the clan titled "HFBoards Clan."

i can't find the clan-search functionality on the site...only create or join existing...

can you link to it directly?

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:31 PM

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/3876159

If the link works, put the link in the OP of this thread.

leova 11-17-2012 07:34 PM

works great, applied :)

Analyzer 11-17-2012 07:34 PM

Scion 81 74.

However, most of the time I'm playing with my gf and we just rock out, but if she's at work, like tomorrow, I'm down.

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:35 PM

So leova, add the link to the OP. Also with this message, "In the ELITE application, post your HFBoards username so that I know you are an HFBoards member."

leova 11-17-2012 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaneone (Post 55842533)
So leova, add the link to the OP. Also with this message, "In the ELITE application, post your HFBoards username so that I know you are an HFBoards member."

done :)

and added Scion to the OP

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:42 PM

I'm not exactly sure when they will start the leagues in BO2, but hopefully it starts when we get a large roster. :nod:

Fixed to Ruin 11-17-2012 07:49 PM

Applied as well. Let's kick some butt people!!! :nod:

Kane One 11-17-2012 07:51 PM

Until we unlock an ELITE clan tag, lets use HFB.

Also, let me just clarify that leova is the clan leader and I'm just running the ELITE clan page. I don't want to sound like I'm quickly taking this whole thing over. :laugh:

Kreider 11-17-2012 08:12 PM

Applying now

nils2317

leova 11-17-2012 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaneone (Post 55842889)
Until we unlock an ELITE clan tag, lets use HFB.

Also, let me just clarify that leova is the clan leader and I'm just running the ELITE clan page. I don't want to sound like I'm quickly taking this whole thing over. :laugh:

heh, no worries :)

Kane One 11-17-2012 09:03 PM

To join the league play, we need to play five ranking games together as a clan.

Kreider 11-17-2012 09:08 PM

Does that include everyone at once, or any two players together? (I'm guessing the latter)

I'll have a lot going on for te next 3 days, but then, I'm off from school

Kane One 11-17-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti (Post 55844703)
Does that include everyone at once, or any two players together? (I'm guessing the latter)

I'll have a lot going on for te next 3 days, but then, I'm off from school

I think any two together, but if they base our ranking off of score, we should have six people play at once.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.