HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Colorado Avalanche (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Forsberg (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=12855)

PhoPhan 09-20-2003 11:23 AM

Forsberg
 
I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:


Goals
Assists
Points
+/-
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RoyIsALegend* 09-20-2003 11:32 AM

Goals: 24
Assists: 80
Points: 104
+/-: +44
PIM: 70
GWG: 5
PP Pts.: 38

Yayo 09-20-2003 11:35 AM

Give me a picture of the Hypno-Toad and I'll consider it.

monster_bertuzzi 09-20-2003 11:45 AM

Goals:25
Assists:71
Points:96
+/-:+29
PIM:95
GWG:9
PP pts: 43

Mack 09-20-2003 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoPhan
I took him in my fantasy league, and I was wondering if you could project how he will do in the following categories:


Goals
Assists
Points
+/-
PIM
GWG
PP Pts.

25-30
75-80
100-110
40+
70
6-8
40

Quote:

Any additional info is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
ummm he's good. dont worry you'll be happy with your pick.

Vincent Vega 09-20-2003 12:09 PM

Goals - 30
Assists - 75
Points - 105
+/- - +40
PIM - 74
GWG - 10
PP Pts - 40

Enoch 09-20-2003 12:37 PM

I'm going to be more optimistic on the goal front. I'm thinking Forsberg pots more goals this year.

35g
70a
105 p

GWG 7
PP 35

+/- = +35

I think Hejduk will receive more coverage this year and expect him to hit 40 goals with tanguay hitting over 30. I konw this isa stretch, but if they play like last year, I think the goal scoring will be more balanced

what can I say, I'm a homer :D

monster_bertuzzi 09-20-2003 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enoch
I'm going to be more optimistic on the goal front. I'm thinking Forsberg pots more goals this year.

35g
70a
105 p

GWG 7
PP 35

+/- = +35

I think Hejduk will receive more coverage this year and expect him to hit 40 goals with tanguay hitting over 30. I konw this isa stretch, but if they play like last year, I think the goal scoring will be more balanced

what can I say, I'm a homer :D

Why the sudden change of heart? Forsberg is a career 25-30 goal scorer, no?

Salming 09-21-2003 11:00 AM

40g
80a
120pts
+50
11gwg
110pim
70pppts

Yayo 09-21-2003 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salming
40g
80a
120pts
+50
11gwg
110pim
70pppts

I like your optimism...

Enoch 09-21-2003 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monster_bertuzzi
Why the sudden change of heart? Forsberg is a career 25-30 goal scorer, no?

In the regular season, he has a tendency to pass, not shoot. In the playoffs, he mixes his shots and passes much more, and thus he always has a higher goal per game average than the reg. season. I'm not sure which he will do this season, but he can put it in the net, if he would just shoot the puck some more.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.