HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Lauri Tukonen (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=128551)

McSorley 33 02-10-2005 07:13 AM

Lauri Tukonen

Does anyone have any information about Lauri Tukonen? How is he doing and his upside? :lol :lol :lol :lol (Tukonen gets no love!)

McSorley 33 02-10-2005 07:17 AM

I've looked all over and can find very little info. This guys the 3rd best pick in the draft by (THN) and nobodys talking about him. Anyone know anything about him? (the new guy)

Albi 02-10-2005 08:00 AM

You can find some info here and you can visit the Finland board and ask something there...

David A. Rainer 02-10-2005 08:43 PM

If you are looking for updates, you can ask around. If you are looking for general information about him (type of player, skill set, projections and upside, etc.), just read his profile here at HF. It was written by Pekka Lampinen and you won't find a better expert on fin prospects than Pekka.

McSorley 33 02-14-2005 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathFromAbove
If you are looking for updates, you can ask around. If you are looking for general information about him (type of player, skill set, projections and upside, etc.), just read his profile here at HF. It was written by Pekka Lampinen and you won't find a better expert on fin prospects than Pekka.

You know I did read his profile but their to brief I guess. It's weird to hear all these good things about, yet he plays the fourth line, with very little ice time.

Fat Elvis 02-14-2005 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McSorley 33
You know I did read his profile but their to brief I guess. It's weird to hear all these good things about, yet he plays the fourth line, with very little ice time.

You have to remember the dude's young playing in a good league. There hasn't been any bad things said about him, so don't worry. The kid has put up better numbers than last year, he'll be fine.

Game Misconduct 02-14-2005 03:11 PM

Last time I checked, it did not look like he was getting much ice time. Not sure that's right, however; just trying to infer from statistics.

Old Hickory 02-14-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game Misconduct
Last time I checked, it did not look like he was getting much ice time. Not sure that's right, however; just trying to infer from statistics.

It's true, he's not getting much icetime

Reaper45 02-14-2005 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
It's true, he's not getting much icetime

Is he eligible to play in the AHL yet?

washie 02-16-2005 09:30 PM

I hold Turkonen in high regards, and I think a line of him and Brown, with Frolov would do wonders for the Kings in the future.

Game Misconduct 02-16-2005 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by washie
I hold Turkonen in high regards, and I think a line of him and Brown, with Frolov would do wonders for the Kings in the future.

Need a center though.

washie 02-16-2005 10:05 PM

I know, I just really like thoughs 3 and would hope they would play together. Who knows I can dream maybe I guess. Players change spots and with Lehoux I guess being the only real C close in the pipeline who knows. Brown maybe and Frolov and Lauri on wings ?

GKJ 02-16-2005 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game Misconduct

In Finland and Sweden, well most of Europe, it is rare for younger players to get a lot of ice time. Tukonen's reduced ice time is nothing to fret about...yet.

Old Hickory 02-16-2005 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
Is he eligible to play in the AHL yet?

I don't know the current AHL rules since there isn't a CBA in force. I would think no or they would have sent Pushkarev to Manchester.