HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   General Sports (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   F1 2013 Season - Part I (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1290747)

Shrimper 11-20-2012 01:59 PM

F1 2013 Season - Part I
 


http://i46.tinypic.com/5eu1yv.jpg


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...g_logo.svg.png

Red Bull:
Sebastien Vettel
Mark Webber

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...i_Logo.svg.png

Scuderia Ferrari:
Fernando Alonso
Felipe Massa

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...cedes_logo.png

Vodafone McLaren Mercedes:
Jenson Button
Sergio Perez

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...etronas_GP.png

Mercedes:
Lewis Hamilton
Nico Rosberg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Logo_2010.png

Sauber Ferrari:
Nico Hulkenberg
Esteban Gutierrez


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...1_Logo.SVG.png

Williams Renault:


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Rosso_logo.png

Scuderia Toro Rosso:
Daniel Ricciardo
Jean-Eric Vergne

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Team_logo.png

Lotus F1:
Kimmi Raikonnen

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._India.svg.png

Force India:
Paul di Resta

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...am_F1_Team.png

Caterham F1:

Charles Pic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...arussia_F1.png

Marussia:

Timo Glock








Thread for the next season. I realise that the season is still going but this is for the next season discuss anything to do with driver changes and track changes here.

Pajicz 11-20-2012 02:27 PM

Of course you could spell Kimi Räikkönen like that, but I might still prefer the traditional way... :sarcasm:

My guesses for the open driver spots:

Sauber: Esteban Gutierrez
Williams: Pastor Maldonado & Valtteri Bottas
Lotus: Kamui Kobayashi
Force India: Adrian Sutil
HRT: Jaime Alguersuari
Caterham: Charles Pic & Heikki Kovalainen
Marussia: Max Chilton

Vasilevskiy 11-20-2012 06:43 PM

Alguersuari could easily go to Force India or Williams

Shrimper 11-20-2012 06:48 PM

Alguersuari can do a lot better than HRT.

Reckon he could fit in at Lotus or Sauber.

Panteras 11-20-2012 10:44 PM

or he could join Tiesto or Swedish House Mafia on tour :sarcasm:

Pajicz 11-21-2012 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasilevski (Post 55922539)
Alguersuari could easily go to Force India or Williams

Well, I see Force India and Sauber as the other two likely options...

Schalkenullvier* 11-21-2012 06:45 PM

Really looking forward to Hamilton and Mercedes

billsoilers 11-22-2012 02:32 PM

Koba's HRT scores more points than both Sauber drivers.:yo:

I he is sacked i hope that team never scores a point again.

vsk92 11-22-2012 03:09 PM

Esteban Gutierrez looks all but certain to be announced as Sauber's second driver for the 2013 Formula 1 season after McLaren-bound Sergio Perez said his fellow Mexican would race for the Swiss team.


"The car will be strong because the rules don't change much, and the team have a good experienced driver in Nico and he will have a strong team-mate in Esteban," said Perez.

Pajicz 11-23-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsk92 (Post 55965293)
Esteban Gutierrez looks all but certain to be announced as Sauber's second driver for the 2013 Formula 1 season after McLaren-bound Sergio Perez said his fellow Mexican would race for the Swiss team.

"The car will be strong because the rules don't change much, and the team have a good experienced driver in Nico and he will have a strong team-mate in Esteban," said Perez.

Gutierrez & Hülkenberg <<<<<<< Perez & Kobayashi

I understand that they had to hire Gutierrez, but why replace Kamui with Hülkenberg?

Vasilevskiy 11-23-2012 06:08 AM

Not sure about Kobayashi being better than Hulkenberg... I'd even say Hulkenberg is the better of the two

vsk92 11-23-2012 02:34 PM

Charles Pic will race for Caterham next season after signing a multi-year deal.

"We are thrilled that Charles has decided to join us for his second season in F1 and beyond," said Abiteboul.

"We are all looking forward to working with a young driver who has clearly shown in his first season in F1 that he has the pace, racecraft and demeanour to help us achieve our goals.

tobo 11-23-2012 03:53 PM

I still hope that lotus boss Eric Boullier can place Jérôme D'Ambrosio somewhere for next season. The man proved in Italy that he deserves to be in F1.

On another note, I'm interested in what will happen at Williams. Maldonado will stay because Sir Frank needs the dough, but Senna? Who's this Valtteri Bottas guy that's rumoured to take over?

vsk92 11-23-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobo (Post 55985681)
I still hope that lotus boss Eric Boullier can place Jérôme D'Ambrosio somewhere for next season. The man proved in Italy that he deserves to be in F1.

On another note, I'm interested in what will happen at Williams. Maldonado will stay because Sir Frank needs the dough, but Senna? Who's this Valtteri Bottas guy that's rumoured to take over?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/19789233

Apaharn 11-23-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobo (Post 55985681)
I still hope that lotus boss Eric Boullier can place Jérôme D'Ambrosio somewhere for next season. The man proved in Italy that he deserves to be in F1.

On another note, I'm interested in what will happen at Williams. Maldonado will stay because Sir Frank needs the dough, but Senna? Who's this Valtteri Bottas guy that's rumoured to take over?

Wait, what?

I am not following your logic. He was slower than Kimi by more than half a second, got knocked out in Q2, and finished 13th on a car that routinely qualified in the top 10 and finished in the points. In short, he was very underwhelming that race weekend. Sure, Grosjean has first lap issues, but he has a few podiums and has shown that he can be quick. Can you elaborate on what you mean?

Panteras 11-23-2012 06:00 PM

do you guys remember when Valentino Rossi was rumored to jump to F1, still waiting for that :D would be freggin awesome!

tobo 11-23-2012 07:48 PM

Well, D'ambrosio barely practiced with that car before the weekend and still only finished 0.7 seconds behind Kimi in Q2. Which I think is reasonable. During the GP, he had a KERS failure early on, so his race was totally compromised. According to his team, D'ambrosio lost half a second per lap because of this issue. If that is the case, I think he could've finished higher than 13th. Maybe even in the points since 10th place Senna finished just 17 seconds earlier. And I wasn't targetting the second Lotus, but rather one at Marussia or HRT. It would be very dilusional to believe D'ambrosio could claim Grosjean's eat.

Brad Tolliver 11-23-2012 11:14 PM

The only thing better than that overrated twit diResta getting ****canned by FI would be getting replaced by this:


Pajicz 11-24-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tobo (Post 55989791)
Well, D'ambrosio barely practiced with that car before the weekend and still only finished 0.7 seconds behind Kimi in Q2. Which I think is reasonable. During the GP, he had a KERS failure early on, so his race was totally compromised. According to his team, D'ambrosio lost half a second per lap because of this issue. If that is the case, I think he could've finished higher than 13th. Maybe even in the points since 10th place Senna finished just 17 seconds earlier. And I wasn't targetting the second Lotus, but rather one at Marussia or HRT. It would be very dilusional to believe D'ambrosio could claim Grosjean's eat.

D'Ambrosio didn't really impress anyone during his year at Marussia either... Cannot see him having a future in F1. He might just not be quite good enough.

tobo 11-25-2012 12:09 AM

One can always hope. I heard enough stories about Jacky Ickx and Thierry Boutsen and their glory days. Now I want to see one of us competing for the championship in the 21st century. ;) Bas Leinders was test driver at Minardi at the begining of this decade, now D'ambrosio had his chance... If he fails, then we can start waiting for some more years because no other young Belgian driver is ready to step up. D'ambrosio is also the only one who has backing of a major team (Lotus boss Boullier is his manager), so if he doesn't make it... I'd say: forget about it...

Shrimper 11-26-2012 07:42 AM

Isn't there a Chinese guy that is meant to have a good shot at getting a place?

Sanderson 11-26-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schalkenullvier (Post 55947969)
Really looking forward to Hamilton and Mercedes

For Hamilton's sake I hope that they somehow are able to build a good car for once, you just know how easily he gets frustrated. They weere of to a good start early on, but not being able to fix the tire-problem through a whole season is pretty embarrassing.

KevFist 11-26-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrimper (Post 56039591)
Isn't there a Chinese guy that is meant to have a good shot at getting a place?

if you're talking about Ho-Pin Tung, he's pretty much on the Indycar route.

tobo 11-26-2012 02:07 PM

Which licence does Ho-Pin Tung have, because he's born in The Netherlands.

KevFist 11-26-2012 02:31 PM

He races with a Chinese license. I guess it's sorta like Simona de Silvestro, who races with an Italian license despite being Swiss. Auto racing is illegal in Switzerland


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:24 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.