HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The AHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   3 stars? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=129470)

DETROIT SKABOY 02-14-2005 09:20 PM

3 stars?

anyone know who they named the 3 stars???

Roger's Pancreas* 02-14-2005 11:57 PM

Thomas Planeck (probably spelled wrong) won the Dodge MVP for the All star classic.

Jason MacIsaac 02-14-2005 11:58 PM

If I were to pick them:

1.) Koivu
2.) Miller
3.) Plekanec

didjuicythat 02-15-2005 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason MacIsaac
If I were to pick them:

1.) Koivu
2.) Miller
3.) Plekanec

Mine would be...

1 Plekanec
2 Salmelainen
3 Miller

Evgeny Oliker 02-15-2005 11:19 AM

ok, but i think the question was who was NAMED the 3 stars :teach: anyone know the answer to that?

and i personally would go with :

1. Miller
2. Koivu
3. Hilbert (i think he was very involved in this one)

DETROIT SKABOY 02-15-2005 11:43 AM

we got close with the mvp

monkey_00* 02-15-2005 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panasonic Youth
Thomas Planeck (probably spelled wrong) won the Dodge MVP for the All star classic.

Panasonic Youth..........

Tomas Plekanec..........Great player for the Hamilton Bulldogs........too bad his contract expires at the end of the season......He'll be playing his pro hockey over in Europe for next season.

Cheers!

monkey_00

Tricolore#20 02-15-2005 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey_00

Tomas Plekanec..........Great player for the Hamilton Bulldogs........too bad his contract expires at the end of the season......He'll be playing his pro hockey over in Europe for next season.

Cheers!

monkey_00

What? Do you mean, if there is no NHL, he will be forced to play in Europe?

Plekanec has a very good shot at making the Canadiens next year, and will probably start the season with them (maybe as a 13th forward initially, as Montreal has a surplus of good prospects). If not, I am sure that Gainey will send him down to the Bulldogs. Why would he play in Europe?

MasterD 02-17-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey_00

Cheers!

monkey_00

I'm pretty sure he had another year to his contract, but if he doesn't I'm sure they'll find a way to keep him there. Maybe simply sign him to an AHL contract, wether it'S directly from the Habs of indirectly by having the Dogs sign him and by haviong an agreemenet with him to sign there and that they'll resign him as soon as they can with the Habs

amerksflyersfan412* 03-06-2005 06:54 PM

hes a guy i would want on the amerks