HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Polls - (hockey-related only) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Crosby vs Datsyuk Favourite Player Round 2 of 10 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1296585)

ROBERTSMITH 11-22-2012 06:22 PM

Crosby vs Datsyuk Favourite Player Round 2 of 10

Round 2 is over!!!

Datsyuk wins!!!!!

Go check out Round 3. Thanks!

StringerBell 11-22-2012 06:23 PM

Datsyuk

SnowblindNYR 11-22-2012 06:28 PM

Datsyuk, but Crosby is my most hated player in all of sports.

OmniSens 11-22-2012 06:36 PM

Datsyuk

YOU'RE WELCOME!

HockeyFan100 11-22-2012 06:41 PM

Crosby.

(Seems like I've been having bias to Canadian players recently)

DanZ 11-22-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR (Post 55969383)
Datsyuk, but Crosby is my most hated player in all of sports.

Lol he's not even close to the most hated player in all of sports, or even the NHL for that matter.

Datsyuk is certainly easier to like though. Just goes out there, works hard on both sides of the puck, dangles a few people, doesn't talk, and usually doesn't even celebrate when he makes plays that only a handful of people in the world would even think to do

lboogie42* 11-22-2012 09:41 PM

hate crosby. hes a whiner and plays dirty. that being said, i really like datsyuk, hes very underrated. hes an absolute beast!

lboogie42* 11-22-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanZ (Post 55973447)
Lol he's not even close to the most hated player in all of sports, or even the NHL for that matter.

Datsyuk is certainly easier to like though. Just goes out there, works hard on both sides of the puck, dangles a few people, doesn't talk, and usually doesn't even celebrate when he makes plays that only a handful of people in the world would even think to do

exactly. datsyuk is very classy. also i think many nhl fans hate crosby. hes not the most hated athlete in all of sprts but he is certainly disliked by many people.

Kane One 11-22-2012 09:44 PM

I voted Datsyuk only because I hate the Penguins. I would probably love Crosby if I were a fan of a non-Atlantic Division team.

Kane One 11-22-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanZ (Post 55973447)

He said Crosby is his most hated player.

HockeyFan100 11-22-2012 10:26 PM

Datsyuk is far, far from underrated.

ROBERTSMITH 11-22-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaneone (Post 55973877)
He said Crosby is his most hated player.

Could'nt say it any better myself :handclap:

SnowblindNYR 11-22-2012 11:48 PM

Crosby is like a talented Sean Avery. Diver, whiner, **** talker. I'd actually hate him less if he were Sean Avery. Him being so good means a) he doesn't need the extra **** and b) I hate when he scores against my team.

When he pushed Voracek's glove and then said "I don't like him". What a ****ing fake tough guy. He has no respect. He's a spoiled brat. At least Avery needed that ****, because he wasn't a great player. Frankly, if there was any way to see his career end last season without an injury I'd love it.

HockeyFan100 11-23-2012 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR (Post 55975951)
Crosby is like a talented Sean Avery. Diver, whiner, **** talker. I'd actually hate him less if he were Sean Avery. Him being so good means a) he doesn't need the extra **** and b) I hate when he scores against my team.

When he pushed Voracek's glove and then said "I don't like him". What a ****ing fake tough guy. He has no respect. He's a spoiled brat. At least Avery needed that ****, because he wasn't a great player. Frankly, if there was any way to see his career end last season without an injury I'd love it.

Holy over-reaction Batman!

SnowblindNYR 11-23-2012 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HockeyFan100 (Post 55976591)
Holy over-reaction Batman!

A lot of fans hated Avery. Crosby is the same kind of ***** but he's a great player so that stuff is overlooked. Though I liked Avery on the Rangers I suspect I'd hate him on the Pens.

HockeyFan100 11-23-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR (Post 55976611)
A lot of fans hated Avery. Crosby is the same kind of ***** but he's a great player so that stuff is overlooked. Though I liked Avery on the Rangers I suspect I'd hate him on the Pens.

Relax, man. Crosby is nowhere near the likes of Avery. Sure, from time to time Crosby can be a whiner, but he's much more than that. I wouldn't say he's a class act but again, he's much more than what you make him out to be. I just hate how the media is so hyped about his coverage, but I'm not gonna hate a player for that.

nowhereman 11-23-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR (Post 55976611)

Avery organized media scrums to publicly humiliate his ex-girlfriend with sexist comments, swore at fans, and slandered teammates with racial slurs.

Crosby complains to refs and embellishes the odd call.

Not even remotely close...

Me thinks you'd be Crosby's biggest fan, if he played for your team. I'll assume this is the sour grapes talking.

bp spec 11-23-2012 06:00 AM

Datsyuk, easily.

Saku11 11-23-2012 08:02 AM

Datsyuk is a piece of crap. Hate his guts to be honest.I have very little respect for him.So i choose easily Crosby.

SnowblindNYR 11-23-2012 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nowhereman (Post 55976845)
Avery organized media scrums to publicly humiliate his ex-girlfriend with sexist comments, swore at fans, and slandered teammates with racial slurs.

Crosby complains to refs and embellishes the odd call.

Not even remotely close...

Me thinks you'd be Crosby's biggest fan, if he played for your team. I'll assume this is the sour grapes talking.

First of all congrats on being the first person ever to use sour grapes correctly. I was about to roll my eyes but then realized that was actual correct usage. Second, of course I'd love him on my team. Just as I'd hate Avery if he was on another team. I don't know what that proves. Crosby is also a **** talker. That Voracek incident had my respect for him go down from zero to to a negative. He has no respect for his fellow players. Call me crazy but that pissed me off more than a stupid "sloppy seconds" comment. Granted Avery was on my team, so that could cloud my judgement.

SnowblindNYR 11-23-2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saku11 (Post 55978229)
Datsyuk is a piece of crap. Hate his guts to be honest.I have very little respect for him.So i choose easily Crosby.

Shocking, I remember you going on anti-Datsyuk crusade as to why he was an overrated player. Shock of all shocks you just didn't like him. Yeah the guy that quietly goes about doing his job is the piece of crap and not the spoiled whinny baby that has no respect for the game.

Saku11 11-23-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowblindNYR (Post 55978371)
not the spoiled whinny baby that has no respect for the game.

I dont think Crosby is like that all so..i just dont like Datsyuk get over it.

legendinblue 11-23-2012 08:30 AM

Crosby for me.

Habs 4 Life 11-23-2012 11:26 AM

Crosby

Human 11-23-2012 11:30 AM

Crosby, Datsyuk's face scares the hell out of me. and he's overrated.