HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The KHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Msg blackedout khl games why??? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1298233)

ALF AmericanLionsFan 11-26-2012 06:38 PM

Msg blackedout khl games why???

What's the point of having the games if they are always blacked out? The last three games on MSG have been blacked out? Can anyone explain to me why this is the case? Even replays of the game are still blacked out. VERY FRUSTRATING.

ult 11-26-2012 11:48 PM

I think it's just you.

ALF AmericanLionsFan 11-27-2012 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ult (Post 56061215)
I think it's just you.

I dont see how. I have msg through dtv. First few games were no problem and now they are blacked out. No other programming is blacked out on the channel other than knicks games and thats because of not having nba pass which I understand. This makes no sense.

cska78 11-27-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALF AmericanLionsFan (Post 56064089)
I dont see how. I have msg through dtv. First few games were no problem and now they are blacked out. No other programming is blacked out on the channel other than knicks games and thats because of not having nba pass which I understand. This makes no sense.

call DTV:help:

malkinfan 11-27-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALF AmericanLionsFan (Post 56064089)

I would call and complain. ***** at them if they give you a poor response, they might just open it up for you. There is no reason why you should be blacked out.

RedAce 11-27-2012 07:35 PM

I am here in NYC and they are showing the games here no black out.
I would call and give them hell because you missed some dame good games.

I just wish they would show more games on MSG. But at least i can download all the games from the tracker.

ALF AmericanLionsFan 11-28-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedAce (Post 56077867)
I am here in NYC and they are showing the games here no black out.
I would call and give them hell because you missed some dame good games.

I just wish they would show more games on MSG. But at least i can download all the games from the tracker.

I did call yesterday. Dtv doesnt know why they are being blacked out. Told me anyone outside of the new york region is being blacked out of the khl games. He told me it is some decision on the part of msg to black them outside regular msg viewing area. Ihave contacted msg and am still waiting on a response.