HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Western Europe (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   NLA in North America (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1299905)

Elverpond 11-30-2012 04:38 PM

NLA in North America
 
I dont want to beat a dead horse, but jesus, the NHL lockout is taking forever has there been any progress whatsoever with regards to watching the swiss league in the USA? i cant even find streams. surely though there are a lot of great NA players doing well there right now.

stv11 12-03-2012 02:36 AM

Unfortunately there isn't any place where you can watch streams outside of Switzerland.

TheNeutrality 12-03-2012 04:16 PM

No progress at all, unfortunately.

I don't really understand why Swisscom TV (and especially it's teleclub related features) is virtually geoblocked. Would they run into performance problems if they received streaming requests from all over the world?

I can imagine that it would be pretty lucrative to stream the NLA all over the world. At least during the lockout.

swisdan 12-04-2012 12:16 AM

If you can manage to have an account there, you can download some NLA games. As well some other championships (FIN, SWE,...)

http://www.nhltorrents.co.uk/index.php

Elverpond 12-04-2012 01:45 PM

dammit, this is weird considering how easy it is to watch both German and Austria leagues.

Poolshark 12-05-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNeutrality (Post 56215461)
No progress at all, unfortunately.

I don't really understand why Swisscom TV (and especially it's teleclub related features) is virtually geoblocked. Would they run into performance problems if they received streaming requests from all over the world?

I can imagine that it would be pretty lucrative to stream the NLA all over the world. At least during the lockout.

No possibility to avoid geoblocking with a Service like Tor or anonymoX?

stv11 12-05-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poolshark (Post 56255573)
No possibility to avoid geoblocking with a Service like Tor or anonymoX?

If I remember correctly, someone tried but the stream was lagging too much.

On the other hand, I know somebody who managed to watch a game through his company's VPN.

Elverpond 12-13-2012 02:14 PM

Any hope for the Spengler Cup on American television? I see that TSN is carrying it in canada which usually means that the USA can watch it for free on ESPN3.

torero 12-13-2012 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elverpond (Post 56513829)
Any hope for the Spengler Cup on American television? I see that TSN is carrying it in canada which usually means that the USA can watch it for free on ESPN3.

It will certainly be online !


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.