HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Russia (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Question for Russians - Hockey Coverage (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1300201)

FuriousSenator 12-01-2012 01:04 PM

Question for Russians - Hockey Coverage

Hello comrades,

As I have never been to Russia or Eastern Europe before, I am curious of how well ice hockey and KHL are covered in your country.

For example, will KHL or national team highlights be played during your sports shows?

How predominant is the coverage? For example, is ice hockey shown more than football?

Just curious, thanks!

Atas2000 12-04-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdTheSabresFan (Post 56163473)
Hello comrades,

As I have never been to Russia or Eastern Europe before, I am curious of how well ice hockey and KHL are covered in your country.

For example, will KHL or national team highlights be played during your sports shows?

How predominant is the coverage? For example, is ice hockey shown more than football?

Just curious, thanks!

NT and KHL are integral part of every sports news coverage in Russia. Overall football is more popular. Sadly, Russians are just like ppl everwhere else in Europa and let poison their minds with that extremely unattractive show of billonaire playthings. More money means more media attention. In news coverage however hockey and football are on the same level. Hockey NT and football NT would get the same amount of attention(according to the importance of games of course. Olympic hockey is of course more important than some football qualification game).

JetLi 12-08-2012 04:07 AM

Which channel is going to broadcast WJC in Russia? :help:

Atas2000 12-11-2012 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JetLi (Post 56363371)
Which channel is going to broadcast WJC in Russia? :help:

Probably Rossiya 2, Sport 1 and NTV Plus Sport.

Dynamo81 12-11-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atas2000 (Post 56451493)
Probably Rossiya 2, Sport 1 and NTV Plus Sport.

Worked in many countries, currently working in Russia. NTV Plus is the best pay TV operator I have ever had :yo:

Eidolan 12-24-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdTheSabresFan (Post 56163473)
Hello comrades,

Just curious, thanks!

Hey,comrade.
You said football, right?
Well of course ice hockey is much shown more than american football in Russia.

Bexxtor 12-26-2012 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eidolan (Post 56792265)
Hey,comrade.
You said football, right?
Well of course ice hockey is much shown more than american football in Russia.

soccer, no football