HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Flames - Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1300339)

QMJHLfollower 12-01-2012 09:47 PM

Flames - Maple Leafs
 
Prospects change of scenery trade.

To Calgary:

Joe Colborne + Kenny Ryan.

To Toronto:

Max Reinhart + Michael Ferland.

FoppaForsberg* 12-01-2012 09:50 PM

I doubt the flames would part with Reinhart.

nik- 12-01-2012 09:52 PM

Why exactly do Reinhart and Ferland need a change of scenery in their first year out of junior? :dunno:

Leafs For Life* 12-01-2012 09:58 PM

I'd love to get Reinhart. Not sure how Flames will value this though.

kevrondl 12-01-2012 10:14 PM

No chance.

Analyzer 12-01-2012 10:44 PM

Did Kenny Ryan ever project to be an NHLer ?

Colborne might be useful as a 3rd liner at this point.

81 12-01-2012 10:56 PM

lol Colborne has a bad game and this thread is up, nice. No thanks from Toronto.

jiggy35 12-01-2012 10:58 PM

I have never even heard of those other two guys on Calgary, not sure if trolling or.... :dunce:

Rare Jewel 12-01-2012 11:21 PM

counter



Backlund for Colborne

InfinityIggy 12-01-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QMJHLfollower (Post 56174153)
Prospects change of scenery trade.

To Calgary:

Joe Colborne + Kenny Ryan.

To Toronto:

Max Reinhart + Michael Ferland.

Helllllll no.

Flames are perfectly happy with these two guys.

Leaf Rocket 12-02-2012 12:24 AM

Why...just why would the leafs do this. Stop giving up players so easily.

FoppaForsberg* 12-02-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leaf Rocket (Post 56177317)
Why...just why would the leafs do this. Stop giving up players so easily.

The leafs should defiantly take that offer though.

Leaf Rocket 12-02-2012 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoppaForsberg (Post 56178125)
The leafs should defiantly take that offer though.

Not really. I know what Reinhart offers and yea he would be keypiece but I am not ready to give up on Joe yet. He is a big forward with a lot of skill to offer, no won't get us that first line spot, but he has the talent to be a very good second line for us with size. He's right now in a bad spot along with the team which is still learning how to mesh in the AHL, sometimes they look beautiful while other time we look like dead. I know Reinhart is a playmaking center but if we are to go for one while trading Joe, I'd go for a Latta or a Pirri. A lot of people are giving up on Joe due to his slump/team slump.

As Ryan I know not many are high on and sure he doesn't have that high offensive game, but I think with the way he has been developing he can be a solid leader and contributor for the Leafs Bottom six. I really like his game and those who watched the Spits would know why people want him.

For Fernand I don't know much tbh just barely saw him so I won't judge.

Guido Sarducci 12-02-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rare Jewel (Post 56176341)
counter



Backlund for Colborne

That's a counter offer! First offer I didn't like so much, Flames take this in a heartbeat. Glad to get ANYTHING for Backlund and his four goal seasons. Have fun with that one.

Leafs For Life* 12-02-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jiggy35 (Post 56175823)
I have never even heard of those other two guys on Calgary, not sure if trolling or.... :dunce:

Reinhart-probably 2nd or 3rd top CGY prospect after Baertschi and Cervenka. Brother: G. Reinhart, drafted 1 ahead of our very own Rielly. Young ones these days..

Rare Jewel 12-02-2012 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido Sarducci (Post 56178337)
That's a counter offer! First offer I didn't like so much, Flames take this in a heartbeat. Glad to get ANYTHING for Backlund and his four goal seasons. Have fun with that one.

Ok then.

Let's get the paper work done. ;)

CREW99AW 12-02-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brody (Post 56175791)
lol Colborne has a bad game and this thread is up, nice. No thanks from Toronto.

Colborne's had the rep of a big player, who refuses to use his size and who has a questionable compete level, for a few seasons now.

nmbr_24 12-02-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CREW99AW (Post 56179831)
Colborne's had the rep of a big player, who refuses to use his size and who has a questionable compete level, for a few seasons now.

I know it is the 5th season in a row I have heard that kind of thing.

Flames rebuilder 12-02-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guido Sarducci (Post 56178337)
That's a counter offer! First offer I didn't like so much, Flames take this in a heartbeat. Glad to get ANYTHING for Backlund and his four goal seasons. Have fun with that one.

Flame's laugh at this Backlunds saying put! Colborne doesn't hold much value to me, maybe Nemisz for Colborne

Phion Keneuf 12-02-2012 12:26 PM

Curious, would flames do it if Reinhart was swapped to Horak?

SaintMorose 12-02-2012 01:21 PM

I can't see kenny ryan holding any value to us I like Colborne but there's really no reason for us to give up on 2 forward prospects to get one back.


I still think if the Leafs and Flames were to do a swap it would make more sense:

G. Nemisz

for

J. Blacker

Leafs get a hometown guy who should step right into the nhl at any forward position and would do great with a guy like Colbourne. He has size, hands, good sense. Flames take the #4 defensive prospect for the leafs who would probably be the #2 d-prospect in our system, a ways from the NHL but could potentially be a solid 2nd pairing guy.

Mystifo 12-02-2012 03:57 PM

I don't mind the idea but I doubt Calgary wants to trade Reinhart. That being said I think Colborne's value is pretty low right now so I doubt Calgary even considers it. Maybe this would be much better...


Kadri for Reinhart


But even this I am not 100% about.

CaptainCrunch67 12-02-2012 07:19 PM

Would rather keep Reinhart and Ferland

Reinhart is going to be a very good NHL'er, Ferland has the tools but needs to mature.

Why would we trade them for riskier prospects?

Colborne is on his way to becoming a bust.

TheHudlinator 12-02-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystifo (Post 56187051)
I don't mind the idea but I doubt Calgary wants to trade Reinhart. That being said I think Colborne's value is pretty low right now so I doubt Calgary even considers it. Maybe this would be much better...


Kadri for Reinhart


But even this I am not 100% about.

I would do this as need high end talent and Reinhart is more of a all around player.

QMJHLfollower 12-02-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rare Jewel (Post 56176341)
counter



Backlund for Colborne

I'd probably do this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flames rebuilder (Post 56181135)
Flame's laugh at this Backlunds saying put! Colborne doesn't hold much value to me, maybe Nemisz for Colborne

I'd consider Nemisz for Colborne.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phion Keneuf (Post 56181949)
Curious, would flames do it if Reinhart was swapped to Horak?

I'd do this, would also like to have some Flames fans opinon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintAnton (Post 56182929)
I can't see kenny ryan holding any value to us I like Colborne but there's really no reason for us to give up on 2 forward prospects to get one back.


I still think if the Leafs and Flames were to do a swap it would make more sense:

G. Nemisz

for

J. Blacker

Leafs get a hometown guy who should step right into the nhl at any forward position and would do great with a guy like Colbourne. He has size, hands, good sense. Flames take the #4 defensive prospect for the leafs who would probably be the #2 d-prospect in our system, a ways from the NHL but could potentially be a solid 2nd pairing guy.

I don't think I'd do this, I would like to have Nemisz though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystifo (Post 56187051)
I don't mind the idea but I doubt Calgary wants to trade Reinhart. That being said I think Colborne's value is pretty low right now so I doubt Calgary even considers it. Maybe this would be much better...


Kadri for Reinhart


But even this I am not 100% about.

Big no thanks. We need to keep Kadri.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.