HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Wings - ch (rebuild trade) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1300437)

ulysse84 12-02-2012 08:38 AM

Wings - ch (rebuild trade)
 
****MONTREAL REBUILT TRADE****

WINGS ----> PLEKANEC - GIONTA - EMELIN
CH --------> SPROUL - 1ST 2013 + 2ND 2013

PLEKANEC - GIONTA ---> 1ST + SPROUL
EMELIN ---------------> 2ND 2013

CH + ---> YOUNG D-MAN FOR THE FUTURE and 1ST ROUND #24 to 30
- SPROUL - 1ST + 2ND ROUND --> 3 FLOPS possibility
and ---> 10 M. in the pocket for CH

+ WINGS --> PLEKANEC is a safe player and perfect player for wings system
GIONTA ---> small risk for pick #54 to 60 and good player for us
EMELIN ----> easy d-man #4

With this trade --- Montréal is a perfect pretender for > TOP 4 pick --> BARKOV or MONAHAN
+ trade #24 Wings + #34 CH ---> pick #12 to 16 in 1st round (possibility)


sorry for MY English

Dirty Danglez 12-02-2012 08:52 AM

I think I speak on behalf of all hab fans when I say Plekanec and Gionta are worth much more than that... and if anything, we should be trying to get more offensive prospects

Mahleezer 12-02-2012 09:09 AM

What in the Blue hell?!?!

We already have one 1st round a three 2nd round pics in 2013... why would we need any more??

Are you a Hamilton Bulldog fan???

Easy no from Habs perspective!

ulysse84 12-02-2012 09:26 AM

After this trade ... July 1st 2013

CH sign ----> 2 UFA with 10Millions $$

exemple -----> CLOWE and CLARKSON

final situation --->OUT --> PLEKANEC -GIONTA - EMELIN
for -------------> IN ----> SPROUL - 1ST - 2ND 2013 - CLOWE - CLARKSON

AND .... a better pick for june 2013 ( #3 -4 or 5 )

Ellerfan 12-02-2012 09:40 AM

Yes by Montreal Fan

6 picks in top 60 in the best draft

Generic User 12-02-2012 09:50 AM

This is a recipe for disaster.

InjuredChoker 12-02-2012 09:53 AM

Detroit needs D.

The Nose 12-02-2012 10:28 AM

It's not a terrible structure but there'd have to be a few tweaks.

hlaverty06 12-02-2012 11:24 AM

I can't even follow this

JayKing 12-02-2012 11:29 AM

Detroit needs to add imo. Maybe Ouellet. Still I'd rather keep Plekanec and Gionta because I feel that the habs don't need to do a full rebuild, but my opinion is becoming less popular as the days go by.

seafoam 12-02-2012 12:06 PM

Why would Montreal rebuild?

jpchabby 12-02-2012 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmdubois585 (Post 56182009)
Detroit needs to add imo. Maybe Ouellet. Still I'd rather keep Plekanec and Gionta because I feel that the habs don't need to do a full rebuild, but my opinion is becoming less popular as the days go by.

Actually I agree 100% with you. Last season Montreal had a lot of injuredd players, including our captain. With him back, Markov playing well (not necessarily like before, but playing well) and our prospects developping (including Galchenyuk), I don't think we are in a situatio where we have to completely rebuild. We have interesting prospects in every position and good NHL players at every position. No rebuild necessary.

stlblues9 12-02-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TieClark (Post 56180261)
You should know english pretty well if you live in Canada...

Just because you live in Canada doesn't mean you have to know English. I'm sure theres a lot of Quebec people who don't know a lick of English.

Chevrier 12-02-2012 01:22 PM

I doubt Detroit would get rid of Ouellet right now given that he is looking more and more solid as the weeks pass. The Red Wings look to have a serviceable NHLer, good though unspectacular if so. I also don't think they'd be up to trading away their first two draft picks in what's going to be a very deep draft for no offense, Gionta and Plekanec. Although Pleks is pretty solid, Gionta as well, it's just too much money coming back to the Wings for two draft picks alone and Sproul, who the Wings seem to be big on. Although Sproul doesn't look as sure fire as Ouellet does, he looks more like a boom or bust prospect. You just do not ever see these kinds of trades unless you're playing GM mode on NHL13.

TrillMike 12-02-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hlaverty06 (Post 56181915)
I can't even follow this

Me too. It's like reading someone else's notes.

Dosing 12-02-2012 01:49 PM

Wings would have to sign Sylvie guillem first to get emelin

pass

Nyquist 12-02-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulysse84 (Post 56180243)
****MONTREAL REBUILT TRADE****

WINGS ----> PLEKANEC - GIONTA - EMELIN
CH --------> SPROUL - 1ST 2013 + 2ND 2013

PLEKANEC - GIONTA ---> 1ST + SPROUL
EMELIN ---------------> 2ND 2013

CH + ---> YOUNG D-MAN FOR THE FUTURE and 1ST ROUND #24 to 30
- SPROUL - 1ST + 2ND ROUND --> 3 FLOPS possibility
and ---> 10 M. in the pocket for CH

+ WINGS --> PLEKANEC is a safe player and perfect player for wings system
GIONTA ---> small risk for pick #54 to 60 and good player for us
EMELIN ----> easy d-man #4

With this trade --- Montréal is a perfect pretender for > TOP 4 pick --> BARKOV or MONAHAN
+ trade #24 Wings + #34 CH ---> pick #12 to 16 in 1st round (possibility)


sorry for MY English

To Wings: Plekanec, Gionta, Emelin
To Habs: Sproul, 2013 1st, 2013 2nd

Plekanec + Gionta = Sproul + 2013 1st
Emelin = 2013 2nd

That is the proposal and the rest is why the teams would benefit from it I believe.

Chacal667 12-02-2012 01:52 PM

so you trade plekanec ( our #1 center ) for peanuts ?

Chacal667 12-02-2012 01:56 PM

plekanec is the mike richard type player ( with less agressivity ) so it worth more than a late first round pick, at least we should be able to get a young top 6 winger for him.

Nyquist 12-02-2012 01:59 PM

This doesn't make sense for either team. Detroit has an abundance of of forwards, especially top six tweeners which is what I view Gionta as. And Plekanec would be our #3C. Montreal can probably get more from a team that is desperate for a #2 C and has plenty of cap space.

I3ig13ig 12-02-2012 02:00 PM

You do realize that no matter how bad you build your team this season, the draft order is going to be decided by the lottery right?

Essentially, the chances are greater of you destroying your team and drafting outside of the top 10 than getting a top 5 pick.

If that's what the purpose behind this trade is, then it is very flawed.

Chacal667 12-02-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I3ig13ig (Post 56185187)
You do realize that no matter how bad you build your team this season, the draft order is going to be decided by the lottery right?

Essentially, the chances are greater of you destroying your team and drafting outside of the top 10 than getting a top 5 pick.

If that's what the purpose behind this trade is, then it is very flawed.

the proposal is in the perspective of if there is a season.

Frozenice 12-02-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datsyuk Dangles (Post 56185161)
This doesn't make sense for either team. Detroit has an abundance of of forwards, especially top six tweeners which is what I view Gionta as. And Plekanec would be our #3C. Montreal can probably get more from a team that is desperate for a #2 C and has plenty of cap space.

If Detroit traded for Plekanec, he would be your #2 centre.

----------------

I'd want Ouellet and Tvrdon if I was trading Plekanec and I'd leave the rest of the players out of it and Emellin wouldn't be part of it, that's for sure.

Nyquist 12-02-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frozenice (Post 56185621)
If Detroit traded for Plekanec, he would be your #2 centre.

----------------

I'd want Ouellet and Tvrdon if I was trading Plekanec and I'd leave the rest of the players out of it and Emellin wouldn't be part of it, that's for sure.

Over Zetterberg? Not a chance. And just to save some time here, moving Z to Datsyuk's line doesn't work since it would get rid of Fil and Z's great chemistry and Datsyuk and Z haven't worked that well together since Zetterberg became more of a passer.

Frozenice 12-02-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Datsyuk Dangles (Post 56185759)
Over Zetterberg? Not a chance. And just to save some time here, moving Z to Datsyuk's line doesn't work since it would get rid of Fil and Z's great chemistry and Datsyuk and Z haven't worked that well together since Zetterberg became more of a passer.

Zetterberg would become Plek's winger then and Plekanec has a history of working well with wingers who can pass well.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.