HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   OHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Source for OHL picks or trades? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1300529)

Mcnotloilersfan 12-02-2012 02:09 PM

Source for OHL picks or trades?
 
I'm trying to see exactly what assets Niagara has over the next few years. (To determine if be being buyers is possible this year, or what they would be building on as sellers.)

Is there any site that shows exactly what picks are held by what teams for future years, or a site that will show the last few years of trades that I can go over?

Thanks!

HamiltonOHL 12-02-2012 08:01 PM

this goes back as far as June this yr, if not

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/page/media-notes

try the ice dogs fan forum and some of those fans will know

the link for that is

http://forum.icedogfans.com/index.php

sorry i couldnt help u with the info u were looking for hopefully this helps

ReLyT 12-02-2012 08:22 PM

I put this together a bit ago, hasnt been updated since September though...

http://tylerhetherington.com/OHL/ohlpicks.html

Mcnotloilersfan 12-02-2012 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReLyT (Post 56197071)
I put this together a bit ago, hasnt been updated since September though...

http://tylerhetherington.com/OHL/ohlpicks.html

That's perfect! Thank you so much!

NHL Fanatic 12-03-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notloilersfan (Post 56185493)
I'm trying to see exactly what assets Niagara has over the next few years. (To determine if be being buyers is possible this year, or what they would be building on as sellers.)

Is there any site that shows exactly what picks are held by what teams for future years, or a site that will show the last few years of trades that I can go over?

Thanks!

Check out this page, it has all teams and draft picks

http://www.intheoradio.com/niapicks

Mcnotloilersfan 12-04-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL Fanatic (Post 56223199)
Check out this page, it has all teams and draft picks

http://www.intheoradio.com/niapicks

amazing. thanks!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.