HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Pre-Game Talk: Canucks Road Hockey Under Cambie Street Bridge 3:30pm (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1301717)

mrmyheadhurts 12-05-2012 03:19 PM

Canucks Road Hockey Under Cambie Street Bridge 3:30pm
 
Ryan Kesler ‏@Ryan_Kesler
Quote:

Hey Vancity, it's time. Road hockey. Today at 3:30PM on the basketball court under the Cambie bridge. Join me. @kbieksa3 isn't ready.

Kevin Bieksa ‏@kbieksa3

Quote:

Making my own team @Ryan_Kesler @jasongarrison5 Vancity, bring sticks and bad attitudes. See you 3:30PM under Cambie Bridge. @therealcabbie

Jason Garrison ‏@jasongarrison5

Quote:

I'm in!! “@therealcabbie: Road hockey @Ryan_Kesler @kbieksa3? I'm down. Hmmm...need to teleport to the Cambie bridge for 3:30PM.

Go play some road hockey with the boys!

Reverend Mayhem 12-05-2012 03:22 PM

.....................****. I was supposed to study today. Never mind that now.

Callhee 12-05-2012 03:24 PM

Sounds like it would be lots of fun.

To be honest, while I do play street hockey, I'm embarrassed to play with them. It's pretty intimidating to play against them in any form of hockey. :laugh:

Reverend Mayhem 12-05-2012 03:26 PM

Do you think it would be the North Side of the Bridge or South Side? ****. I NEED TO KNOW I GOTTA LEAVE IN 2 HOURS

y2kcanucks 12-05-2012 03:27 PM

I'm in business clothes but **** it I'll play if this is legit.

luongo321 12-05-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callhee (Post 56267305)
Sounds like it would be lots of fun.

To be honest, while I do play street hockey, I'm embarrassed to play with them. It's pretty intimidating to play against them in any form of hockey. :laugh:

Isn't Kes injured? Hope he doesn't reinjure something while flopping? :sarcasm:

mrmyheadhurts 12-05-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem (Post 56267349)
Do you think it would be the North Side of the Bridge or South Side? ****. I NEED TO KNOW I GOTTA LEAVE IN 2 HOURS

It will be on the North Side. I know for sure there is a court there so I assume that's where they are doing it.

Taelin 12-05-2012 03:30 PM

Do you guys think they'll still be there at around 5:00? I have volunteering until 4:30... :(

y2kcanucks 12-05-2012 03:31 PM

Anyone think this could potentially be a troll?

luongo321 12-05-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267549)
Anyone think this could potentially be a troll?

nah.

Reverend Mayhem 12-05-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267389)
I'm in business clothes but **** it I'll play if this is legit.

Hope I see you there, me and my buddy from last shinny will probably be there!

Tim Calhoun 12-05-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267389)
I'm in business clothes but **** it I'll play if this is legit.

But what if the Sedins show up?

Reverend Mayhem 12-05-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmyheadhurts (Post 56267499)
It will be on the North Side. I know for sure there is a court there so I assume that's where they are doing it.

THANKS BUD

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267549)
Anyone think this could potentially be a troll?

That would be harsh for me coming all the way from Poco.

y2kcanucks 12-05-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem (Post 56267595)
Hope I see you there, me and my buddy from last shinny will probably be there!

If this is legit I'm down. If not can I bum a ride? Haha

y2kcanucks 12-05-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Calhoun (Post 56267633)
But what if the Sedins show up?

Ill teach em how to play tough hockey ;)

Reverend Mayhem 12-05-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267675)
If this is legit I'm down. If not can I bum a ride? Haha

LOL I'm bumming a ride to Braid from the old man. I would have picked up you up if I was driving.

Scottrockztheworld* 12-05-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Calhoun (Post 56267633)
But what if the Sedins show up?

I would PAY to see Y2K playing on their line.. .that is only after he tells them about his gripe about their playoff scoring ability. :laugh:

luongo321 12-05-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267683)
Ill teach em how to play tough hockey ;)

Found y2k :sarcasm:


y2kcanucks 12-05-2012 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reverend Mayhem (Post 56267737)
LOL I'm bumming a ride to Braid from the old man. I would have picked up you up if I was driving.

:laugh: dang it. Ah well I'll go anyways unless I find this isn't legit. If I get there and no one is there ill just go home pissed off. But the chance to play with the Canucks makes it worth it. Now gotta buy a stick as I'm downtown.

Reverend Mayhem 12-05-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267825)
:laugh: dang it. Ah well I'll go anyways unless I find this isn't legit. If I get there and no one is there ill just go home pissed off. But the chance to play with the Canucks makes it worth it. Now gotta buy a stick as I'm downtown.

Luckily it was an off day for me. :laugh:

y2kcanucks 12-05-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imagine17 (Post 56267739)
I would PAY to see Y2K playing on their line.. .that is only after he tells them about his gripe about their playoff scoring ability. :laugh:

Do I have to share 57% of that with the players?

Scottrockztheworld* 12-05-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by y2kcanucks (Post 56267951)
Do I have to share 57% of that with the players?

They haven't been working... they need the money :sarcasm:



If this is really happening its a shame Burrows won't be there.

Nuckles 12-05-2012 03:49 PM

I hope a scout or two shows up, I want to prove that I can play in the NHL.

Reverend Mayhem 12-05-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuckles37 (Post 56268089)
I hope a scout or two shows up, I want to prove that I can play in the NHL.

I think that chance passed me by a couple years ago. Just hope they show up, there aren't too many people and that we all have fun.

Mr. Canucklehead 12-05-2012 03:52 PM

Damn...I hate being in Kitimat some of the - no, scratch that - all of the time.

Have fun, guys!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.