HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Vancouver Canucks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Canucks Mock Draft #8 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1304139)

Vankiller Whale 12-07-2012 07:29 AM

Canucks Mock Draft #8
 
1) Nathan Mackinnon
2) Seth Jones
3) Alexander Barkov
4) Jonathan Drouin
5) Elias Lindholm
6) Sean Monahan
7) Hunter Shinkaruk

Vote for who you want added below.

If no one does, I'll simply add whoever is next from this website.
http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

y2kcanucks 12-07-2012 08:36 AM

Personally like Lazar here but I could see reasons why people would take someone else.

Mitts McCann 12-07-2012 10:12 AM

Who's voting for Domi...please stop. There's at least five guys ahead of him.

StringerBell 12-07-2012 11:32 AM

Pulock. Kid's outperforming Reilly in the dub this year, and has arguably the best shot for any draft eligible regardless of position.

Mitts McCann 12-07-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StringerBell (Post 56339573)
Pulock. Kid's outperforming Reilly in the dub this year, and has arguably the best shot for any draft eligible regardless of position.

Ya I was choosing between him and Lazar. I just think Lazar would fit really well in this organization. But Pulock is a stud.

Vankiller Whale 12-07-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuck This (Post 56339903)
Ya I was choosing between him and Lazar. I just think Lazar would fit really well in this organization. But Pulock is a stud.

I think Lazar would do better in a defensive system, playing a role like Backes or Fisher or something.

It's a toss-up between Pulock and Ristolainen for me, both are stud, right handed shots. Went with RR because of his awesome name.

Reddy11 12-07-2012 01:35 PM

Pulock was seriously bad the couple times I have seen him. Sure he has more points than Rielly, but Rielly controls the entire game, the other team has to specifically focus on him. Pulock wasn't super quick and got beat numerous times when I saw him and they just shut down his shot. Rielly is in another world compared to Pulock right now.

StringerBell 12-07-2012 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddy11 (Post 56343297)
Pulock was seriously bad the couple times I have seen him. Sure he has more points than Rielly, but Rielly controls the entire game, the other team has to specifically focus on him. Pulock wasn't super quick and got beat numerous times when I saw him and they just shut down his shot. Rielly is in another world compared to Pulock right now.

Well I've only seen him play three times, and he was very impressive in two of them, and not so impressive in the last SSS game. He's also a +14 on a team with a -40 goal differential, which, coupled with everything I've read about him leads me to believe his defensive game is solid.

I'm not saying he's better than Reilly, just used their similar production levels to show how good a season he's having. Hopefully he gets healthy soon so everyone can watch him play more.

Reverend Mayhem 12-07-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuck This (Post 56337519)
Who's voting for Domi...please stop. There's at least five guys ahead of him.

Yeah! Stupid people and their opinions.

Royal Canuck 12-07-2012 06:09 PM

Voting for Lazar... AGAIN.

jigsaw99 12-07-2012 06:14 PM

Anthony Mantha. He would of the Corey Perry of that draft.

Hansen 36 12-07-2012 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royal Canuck (Post 56352107)
Voting for Lazar... AGAIN.

This is the point at which I would take him, perhaps even before Shinkaruk, but other than that, you just have to take the talent there. I'm not saying that he's bad, he'd be a top 5 pick any other year than this year, this year is just ridiculous. The other players are just that little bit above him.

VinnyC 12-07-2012 06:56 PM

Went with Rasmus, but I'd take Lazar here too.

jesus ****ing christ is this Top 10 ever loaded. Not sure about the depth but some serious talent is coming up

Reverend Mayhem 12-12-2012 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jigsaw99 (Post 56352305)
Anthony Mantha. He would of the Corey Perry of that draft.

I don't know about Perry, but kid is going to be good. Possibly a 30-30-60 player.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.