HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   OHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   Who are your top 3 most hated OHL players (current or past) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1304233)

Knights77 12-07-2012 12:57 PM

Who are your top 3 most hated OHL players (current or past)

Saw this was getting some chatter time in the Windsor board and thought it would be neat to hear some peoples choices.
I'll start the bidding with
Nick Cousins
Jeff Kugel
Steve Downie

Tim Wallach 12-07-2012 01:07 PM

So many options, so little time. But I'll go with:

Nick Cousins (not a pest, just dirty)
Luch Nasato (could back it up, but irritating as heck)
Brad Yeo (a mixture of the above two)

Honorable mentions:
Cody McNaughton (the diving and acting is unbearable)
Corey Perry (As a Ranger fan, this is mandatory : )

CharlieGirl 12-07-2012 01:38 PM

1. Corey Perry

2. Corey Perry

3. Corey Perry

HM - Corey Perry, Jeff Kugel, Dan Carcillo, Corey Perry, Jesse Boulerice, Dale Hunter, Corey Perry, Danny Bois.

I think that might cover it. :laugh:

Kingpin794 12-07-2012 01:43 PM

1-3) Zac Rinaldo

For me at least

OHLFan8771 12-07-2012 02:16 PM

I thought about this for a minute and I dislike all of these players almost the same

1. Corey Perry
2. Zac Rinaldo
3. Nick Cousins

It is tough to decide really which guy is one through three. The deciding factor for me was a personal story. I was 11 years old and London was playing in Erie. I went with my dad and he bought me a London puck and I was excited to have Perry sign it. I went down to their entrance an hour before the game started and waited for him to come out for warm ups. He actually came out 10 minutes or so before the warm ups. I asked him to sign the puck for me, he looks at me and I quote "I don't sign things for Erie fans" laughs then goes back to the locker room. From that day on I have rooted for him to fail, what kind of arrogant person does that?

Knights77 12-07-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHLFan8771 (Post 56344725)
I thought about this for a minute and I dislike all of these players almost the same

1. Corey Perry
2. Zac Rinaldo
3. Nick Cousins

It is tough to decide really which guy is one through three. The deciding factor for me was a personal story. I was 11 years old and London was playing in Erie. I went with my dad and he bought me a London puck and I was excited to have Perry sign it. I went down to their entrance an hour before the game started and waited for him to come out for warm ups. He actually came out 10 minutes or so before the warm ups. I asked him to sign the puck for me, he looks at me and I quote "I don't sign things for Erie fans" laughs then goes back to the locker room. From that day on I have rooted for him to fail, what kind of arrogant person does that?

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm a London fan and always cheered for Perry, but thats brutal. I have almost the exact same story going to a Leaf game and trying to get Tom Barrasso's autograph (when he was with the Pens). I wanted him to fail so badly after that. It was really surprising considering Tom was an adult and had a kid with a terminal illness (thought he would be a more compassionate person). At least in this case, Perry was just a kid and hopefully he has changed his ways, but I don't blame you for rooting against him.

hockeye 12-07-2012 03:12 PM

basically any former and current london knight

Perry, both of the Rupert's, Urlich, Kadri, any of the Hunter's, Rinaldo, Schremp, Bolland and many many more

ottawafan66 12-07-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knights77 (Post 56342049)
Saw this was getting some chatter time in the Windsor board and thought it would be neat to hear some peoples choices.
I'll start the bidding with
Nick Cousins
Jeff Kugel
Steve Downie

Any player with the last name Rupert.

KnightRanger 12-07-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OHLFan8771 (Post 56344725)

1. Corey Perry
2. Zac Rinaldo
3. Nick Cousins

That sucks!

Sucks even more that when you want someone to fail and all they keep doing is succeeding, it's like rubbing salt in the wound!

Try wishing him some success.....maybe that will work! lmao

SnipShow 12-07-2012 04:58 PM

Dave Mitchell of the Spits. Guy was a hell of an actor...

sbrug 12-07-2012 05:10 PM

Good to see so many London Knights mentioned, they must be doing something right.:laugh:

A player who I have devloped a big dislike for is Brock McGinn. I have seen several Storm games this year and he should have been suspended on 3 different occasions so far. All of them were either 2 minute minors or went uncalled. Nobody talks about McGinn but I challenge people to really watch his game and you'll see he is a cheapshot artist.

Pedan too should be getting 15-20 minors a game. They only call so much though.:nod:

mapleleaf979 12-07-2012 05:36 PM

1. Sean Avery
2. Steve Downie
3. Dan Carcillo
4. Matt Cooke

Watch this Matt Cooke fight. He thought he was going to tool Evander Kane. But gets ko'd in a big way.
Usually I feel terrible when this happens, unless its a punk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLqpw_uKyds

Chara goes after Downie. Downie wants none of it. Downie wanted to fight Satan though a non-fighter. He had to answer to Chara and was a coward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2z0Iz3BdEo

Carcillo wants nothing to do with Colton Orr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5qzqIQDuL0

OSA 12-07-2012 11:23 PM

1. Corey Perry (by miles)
2. Brandon Prust
3. Rob Schremp

OSA 12-07-2012 11:46 PM

A few more names from the past that I couldn't stand:

Boris Valabik, Brad Bonello, Patrick Kaleta, Aaron Snow, Chris MacKinnon, Akim Aliu

Nothing Else Maattas 12-08-2012 11:32 AM

1) Jack Campbell
2) Jack Campbell
3) Jack Campbell
Erie could have went far if Campbell wasn't in net for Windsor a couple years ago.
HM: Tyson Teichmann and Chris Festarini

tourlord* 12-08-2012 02:48 PM

Cousins
Bertuzzi
Shoenmakers

Garyboy 12-08-2012 04:43 PM

1) Jesse Boulerice - Absolute lunatic. If you don't know what I'm talking about, google him.

memcup99 12-09-2012 09:55 AM

1. Patrick Kaleta
2. Eric Lindros
T3. Cory Perry/Derek Roy

Tonester01 12-09-2012 12:23 PM

1. Brett Lindros- the king of late hits well after the play

2.Tie Domi

3.David Ling

massey 12-09-2012 05:56 PM

Cousins cousins cousins.League needs to get rid of him once and for all.Branch gives 2-10 games for some questionable hits and he skates around jabbing and spearing and flopping around like a fish out of water.

ImaBullsfan 12-09-2012 06:28 PM

I dont see enough of Nick Cousins here so he off my list.

1. Cal Clutterbuck oshawa
2. David Ling kingston
3. Lance Galbraith ottawa

Torts 12-10-2012 06:00 AM

1. Andrew Agozzino (always played chippy and scored big goals against the majors)
2. Sam Carrick (same as above, big goals)
3. Zac Rinaldo (self explanatory)

im suprised Jamie Wise isnt on this list as much, i was a huge fan ever since he started with the Majors, one of those guys you love to have on your team but hate playing against.

PhlyerPhanatic 12-11-2012 11:29 AM

Hate is a harsh word...strong dislike for is better..LOL

1. Steve Ott
2. Bobby "Cryin" Ryan
3. Nazem Kadri

don't be shocked by #3..there are a number of ex-Knights that I disliked when they wore a London jersey.

Knights77 12-11-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhlyerPhanatic (Post 56450415)
Hate is a harsh word...strong dislike for is better..LOL

1. Steve Ott
2. Bobby "Cryin" Ryan
3. Nazem Kadri

don't be shocked by #3..there are a number of ex-Knights that I disliked when they wore a London jersey.

Oh come on, I saw in a post from September you talking about how a Flyers fan hates anything with Ranger in it, so I'm sure you can get your hate on for some of these guys! :naughty:
I as a Knights fan totally agree, hated Kadri and also couldn't stand Aliu.

PhlyerPhanatic 12-11-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knights77 (Post 56451637)
Oh come on, I saw in a post from September you talking about how a Flyers fan hates anything with Ranger in it, so I'm sure you can get your hate on for some of these guys! :naughty:
I as a Knights fan totally agree, hated Kadri and also couldn't stand Aliu.

The topic is top 3...not top 300:laugh: