HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Polls - (hockey-related only) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72)
-   -   Galchenyuk vs Huberdeau vs Tarasenko vs Granlund (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1304545)

Takashi 12-07-2012 09:35 PM

Galchenyuk vs Huberdeau vs Tarasenko vs Granlund
 
Who do you think will become the best nhl player?

Galchenyuk or Huberdeau or Tarasenko or Granlund ?

Benny FTW 12-07-2012 09:46 PM

Granlund
Huberdeau
Galchenyuk
Tarasenko

bleedblue1223 12-07-2012 09:57 PM

Tarasenko

StringerBell 12-07-2012 10:00 PM

Tarasenko
Galchenyuk
Huberdeau
Granlund

Would love to have any one of these guys on my team.

Tuomaz 12-07-2012 10:04 PM

Granlund
Tarasenko


Huberdeau
Galchenyuk

Vankiller Whale 12-07-2012 10:07 PM

Meant to vote Tarasenko, but accidently hit Huberdeau.

Imo:
Tarasenko
Huberdeau
Granlund
Galchenyuk

CoachBadkitten 12-07-2012 10:15 PM

Tarasenko
Huberdeau
Granlund
Galchenyuk

Black Label 12-07-2012 10:16 PM

Granlund
Tarasenko
Galchenyuk
Huberdeau

Spacecorn 12-07-2012 10:32 PM

Huberdeau he dosent have to adjust to another ice size, plus it helps that he's Canadian.

1972 12-07-2012 10:40 PM

Galchenyuk, Huberdeau, Tarasenko, Granlund.

x74Pacioretty74x 12-07-2012 10:48 PM

Gally Tarasenko Huberdeau Granlund

ottawa 12-07-2012 10:55 PM

Habs fan voting for Tarasenko, I think the kid is going to be great in the NHL, can't wait to see him.

Tarasenko
Galchenyuk
Grandlund
Huberdeau <----not sold on him

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spacecorn (Post 56359123)
Huberdeau he dosent have to adjust to another ice size, plus it helps that he's Canadian.

So your argument for why Huberdeau is better than other 3 is because of his race and his history of playing on a NA sized ice rink? :help:

Prairie Habs 12-07-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spacecorn (Post 56359123)
Huberdeau he dosent have to adjust to another ice size, plus it helps that he's Canadian.

Galchenyuk is American and plays in the OHL...

Vankiller Whale 12-07-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prairie Habs (Post 56359859)
Galchenyuk is American and plays in the OHL...

Canada > USA AINEC.

Hope no one's sarcasm detector is broken

ottawa 12-07-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vankiller Whale (Post 56359917)
Canada > USA AINEC.

Hope no one's sarcasm detector is broken

I prefer Canada to USA too but when it comes to choosing players based on skill i could care less, even if he's Russian and says he prefers the KHL to the NHL


Edit: nice...lol.

Dolph Ziggler 12-07-2012 11:20 PM

Tarasenko
Granlund

Galchenyuk
Huberdeau

Yashintangibles 12-07-2012 11:35 PM

Tarasenko

lakai17 12-07-2012 11:43 PM

Tarasenko.

Granlund - going under the radar with new NHL prospects lately.

Huberdeau.

Galchenyuk.

Fire Dumboer 12-08-2012 05:53 AM

I pick Tarasenko because he is tearing up the KHL with Kovalchuk

Yashintangibles 12-08-2012 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iiTzLaMia (Post 56363691)
I pick Tarasenko because he is tearing up the KHL with Kovalchuk

They've been struggling big time lately, their chemistry seems to have derailed. Nonetheless, that doesn't mean they're done together.
Kovalchuk is and always will be a streaky player. Quite inconstant but when IK's on, he's able to sets the pace of the game like only a handful of players might do.
And I wouldn't be surprised if Tarasenko is one of Kovalchuk's kind. I mean in terms of variability.

Still impressed with Tarasenko's offensive upside though. Kid's a natural born playmaker.

LeHabsMan 12-08-2012 07:31 AM

Tarasenko
Galchenyuk
Granlund
Huberdeau

JayKing 12-08-2012 09:54 AM

Tarasenko

Granlund
Galchenyuk
Huberdeau

Slick Eller 12-08-2012 11:51 AM

Galchenyuk



Huberdeau
Tarasenko

Granlund.

1972 12-08-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Eller (Post 56367801)
Galchenyuk



Huberdeau
Tarasenko

Granlund.


homerism at its finest

Billy Mays Here 12-08-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick Eller (Post 56367801)
Galchenyuk



Huberdeau
Tarasenko

Granlund.

You voted Granlund the most important by putting a period after him.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.