HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The KHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   KHL All Star Game 2013 (Voting started on khlallstar.com) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1305961)

russianhockey 12-10-2012 02:53 AM

KHL All Star Game 2013 (Voting started on khlallstar.com)
 
http://www.khlallstar.com/en/vote/

Actual Standings
http://www.abload.de/img/khlallstargame2012glric.jpg

russianhockey 12-10-2012 03:07 AM

Registration or something else is not necessary.
its possible to click your team together in few seconds. :thumbu:

ozo 12-10-2012 03:45 AM

Sucks that there is no Latvian player which deserves to be there this year :( That said my rosters had three (well two and a half) Belarussians in them.

Atas2000 12-10-2012 03:46 AM

Voted for Chara, Ryazantsev and Kulyash. I want that hardest shot thing to be settled :)

Faterson 12-10-2012 04:28 AM

  • Janus — Višňovský, Dallman — Ovechkin, Datsyuk, Kovalchuk
  • Garnett — Mamashev, Medvedev — Mozyakin, Malkin, Záborský

SoundAndFury 12-10-2012 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozo (Post 56416219)
Sucks that there is no Latvian player which deserves to be there this year :( That said my rosters had three (well two and a half) Belarussians in them.

Sergei Kostitsyn is the obvious one but who are two others? :huh:

Mine are:

Varlamov - Dallman,Novak - Anisimov,Backstrom,Tarasenko
Barulin - Mamashev,Nikulin - Malkin,Mozyakin,Kostitsyn

I mean c'mon, guys like Vishnovsky and Goncar deserve some rest, not to take part in one more stupid All-Star Game.

Dynamo81 12-10-2012 05:54 AM

Varlamov, Dallman, Ryazantsev, Tarasenko, Anisimov, Datsyuk,
Garnett, Kulyash, Medvedev, Yakupov, Kuznetsov, Perezhogin

Tried to stay away from the locks.

Just saw the updated list, Ovechkin leading West with 4666 votes. Don't think Yakupov has many votes.

Faterson 12-10-2012 06:09 AM

Does Pekka Rinne really deserve to be placed 2nd among goaltenders in the West? :amazed:

(Looks like many Belarussian fans are voting, because Joe Pavelski is also currently 9th among Western forwards, and Niskala 5th among defencemen.)

SoundAndFury 12-10-2012 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faterson (Post 56416673)
Does Pekka Rinne really deserve to be placed 2nd among goaltenders in the West? :amazed:

(Looks like many Belarussian fans are voting, because Joe Pavelski is also currently 9th among Western forwards, and Niskala 5th among defencemen.)

Belorussians are usually very active although I can't understand why would they vote for Rinne. They know how bad he stinks better than anyone.

GX 12-10-2012 07:17 AM

Compared to other years, activity is phenomenal. A couple of thousand votes in one day? I doubt last year anyone collected more than 15k votes.

And, yeah, as long as the lockout will still go on, the hardest shot competition will once again be the highlight of the skills competition.

ozo 12-10-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundAndFury (Post 56416345)
Sergei Kostitsyn is the obvious one but who are two others? :huh:

There are two Kostitsyn's + Koval. Unfortunately Grabovski is overshadowed by his teammates so we probably won't see him in this game.

vorky 12-10-2012 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozo (Post 56417139)
There are two Kostitsyn's + Koval. Unfortunately Grabovski is overshadowed by his teammates so we probably won't see him in this game.

yep, too many candidates from CSKA ;)

VladNYC* 12-10-2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atas2000 (Post 56416225)
Voted for Chara, Ryazantsev and Kulyash. I want that hardest shot thing to be settled :)

Exactly what i was thinking!!! :handclap::handclap:

SoundAndFury 12-10-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozo (Post 56417139)
There are two Kostitsyn's + Koval. Unfortunately Grabovski is overshadowed by his teammates so we probably won't see him in this game.

Maybe that's just me but there's no way Koval deserves to be in ASG this year. And A. Kostistsyn is not too impressive as well.

Faterson 12-10-2012 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atas2000 (Post 56416225)
Voted for Chara, Ryazantsev and Kulyash. I want that hardest shot thing to be settled :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by VladNYC (Post 56417277)
Exactly what i was thinking!!! :handclap::handclap:


Couldn't they be invited as "special guests" if they don't make it via regular means? :p:

Helpoing 12-10-2012 08:28 AM

Went with the flow and chose the obvious picks:
Varly Dallman / Chara Ovi / Datsyuk / Kovy
Garnett Nikulin / Hedman Mozyakin / Geno / Kuznetsov

EDIT: Oh my, I forgot that Gonchar is playing here :laugh:

RobertR 12-10-2012 08:45 AM

Varly

Dallman Ozo :rolleyes:

Tarasenko Datsyuk Anisimov

Barulin

Mamashev Nikulin

Mozyakin Malkin Kontiola

zorz 12-10-2012 09:01 AM

surprised that Hedman is not among eastern top 6 D

vorky 12-10-2012 11:40 AM

http://www.ulozisko.sk/obrazky/573069/ASG.JPG

Ryker 12-10-2012 11:56 AM

Mine was:

Eremenko - Visnovsky, Gorokhov - Ovechkin, Komarov, Radulov
Lazushin - Nikulin, Hedman - Malkin, Zaripov, But

Sokil 12-10-2012 01:34 PM

What does voting determine? Starters? Entire team?

Does every team get one spot minimum?

vorky 12-10-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sokil (Post 56424395)
What does voting determine? Starters? Entire team?

Does every team get one spot minimum?

starters only, 2nd line is chosen by journalists, 3rd and 4th by league

kajoo 12-10-2012 01:50 PM

W: Stana - Visnovsky, Kalinin - Ovie, Datsyuk, Mikhnov
E: Barulin - Gonch, Hedman - Mozyakin, Malkin, Zaborsky

malkinfan 12-10-2012 01:55 PM

Giving some love to underrated guys like Shipachev, Kagarlitsky, Skokhorodov, Antipin

vorky 12-10-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malkinfan (Post 56425571)
Giving some love to underrated guys like Shipachev, Kagarlitsky, Skokhorodov, Antipin

love this guy, born 1992, best D in Magnitka now (for me) :D

btw, you can vote multi-times per day if using different browsers.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:43 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.