HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   National Hockey League Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   Zdeno Chara hit Miro Satan ... your opinion? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1306027)

Mirinho 12-10-2012 11:48 AM

Zdeno Chara hit Miro Satan ... your opinion?
 
it's almost one month old .. but Satan still isn't playing, he's injured ... he said Chara wanted to hurt him with this hit ... they were big friends before this incident, hard to say if they will be after this - Satan isn't answering on Chara's call etc. ... and it still lasts :shakehead



first hit - time 10th sec

second hit - time 55th sec

what do you say was it clear? is Satan acting like baby? or was it dirty by Chara? your opinions?

Slovakian fans were mad on saturday when Chara was on the puck :shakehead
both this players are from Slovakia



time 15th sec, time 25th sec etc.

vorky 12-10-2012 11:50 AM

Clean hit, according to KHL.

Satan is NOT at injured list. Weird if is injured.

BruinsNeedaRussian 12-10-2012 11:51 AM

Don't see anything wrong with it...Surprised that injured him.

Fel 96 12-10-2012 11:52 AM

All I'm gonna say is it's so weird to see Chara in this jersey.

Everlasting 12-10-2012 11:52 AM

Shoulder to head. There isn't much to discuss here. Consider the injury Chara should have a suspension.

RJ8812 12-10-2012 11:55 AM

there's nothing wrong with either hit

Teamwork 12-10-2012 11:56 AM

Satan needs to keep his head up. He basically skated into Chara, as Chara barely moved..

TrillMike 12-10-2012 11:56 AM

The second one looked worse.

Mirinho 12-10-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vorky (Post 56421421)
Clean hit, according to KHL.

Satan is NOT at injured list. Weird if is injured.

http://www.sport.cz/hokej/kontinenta....html#hp-artcl

try to use google translator on this article ...

they are looking for specialists in USA (who have experience with backbone injuries) he has something with vertebras

Emptyvoid 12-10-2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everlasting (Post 56421465)
Shoulder to head. There isn't much to discuss here. Consider the injury Chara should have a suspension.

I don't see anything wrong with the hit. Only reason he hit Satan in the head is because Satan was slightly crouched and Chara was upright and is a lot taller than Satan.

stug* 12-10-2012 12:01 PM

Two good hits. No elbows or anything.
Yes the second one hits Satans head but that is not Charas fault, he hits ALL of Satan.
Satan should have his head up, he has played in the NHL he knows what he has to do to protect himself.

Hit the search party 12-10-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teamwork (Post 56421553)
Satan needs to keep his head up. He basically skated into Chara, as Chara barely moved..

this , exactly what I thought

vorky 12-10-2012 12:03 PM

Mirinho
So tell me why he is not at injury list? Any reason? Weird.

I believe his words, but decision of Slovan is weird

Fel 96 12-10-2012 12:03 PM

I think it's hits like the second one where the term "size matters" fully applies.

ZZamboni 12-10-2012 12:03 PM

Both clean hits ...

The footage before the second hit was awesome. Andrej Sekera trying to beat a too many men call, dives into the oppositions bench :biglaugh:

dr robbie 12-10-2012 12:08 PM

they look pretty clean to me, but I could totally see Satan getting rattled there.

Eisen 12-10-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fel 96 (Post 56421737)
I think it's hits like the second one where the term "size matters" fully applies.

True, I hate headshots as much as the next guy, but there was nothing Chara could have done.

MatthewT 12-10-2012 12:16 PM

Satan should know better to have his head up,

Mr Forever 12-10-2012 12:23 PM

Okay why did that guy jump in the bench in the first video?

Luck 6 12-10-2012 12:24 PM

Clean hit.

Kegs 12-10-2012 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck 6 (Post 56422331)
Clean hit.

A vancouver fan called a bruins hit clean. The verdict has spoken end thread\


Jk :p looked clean to me.

HavlatMach9 12-10-2012 12:31 PM

With his head down, Chara could have annihilated him in both cases, instead he just calmly let Satan run into him, to knock him off the puck.

questhockey 12-10-2012 12:34 PM

Both times Satan had puck, Chara made nice clean hit. Chara is just taller, and Satan was crouch with head down. You suspend for this and hockey as we know it is now figure skating.

JoeLH 12-10-2012 12:35 PM

He finished his first hit, but not even in a close to violent fashion.
The second one was even more harmless. He basically stopped before Satan who, like the first time, didn't had his head up. I have my thoughts about Chara after the Pacioretty incident, but those two hits were 100 per cent clean IMO.

Neely2005 12-10-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teamwork (Post 56421553)
Satan needs to keep his head up. He basically skated into Chara, as Chara barely moved..

Quote:

Originally Posted by RussianRangersFan (Post 56421633)
I don't see anything wrong with the hit. Only reason he hit Satan in the head is because Satan was slightly crouched and Chara was upright and is a lot taller than Satan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fel 96 (Post 56421737)
I think it's hits like the second one where the term "size matters" fully applies.

I agree, Chara shouldn't be punished because he's big.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.