HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Ottawa Senators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Bingo Avatar Concepts (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1306051)

SensForLife11 12-10-2012 01:04 PM

Bingo Avatar Concepts
 
Threw these two concepts together, lmk what you think...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/91251f201...noqso1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/868b3110f...noqso2_250.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/17fdca7a4...noqso1_250.gif

Newest Updates:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c649d2584...noqso1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e6e02b6ec...noqso1_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/a2a5fcd82...noqso2_250.gif

Leave Spezza Alone 12-10-2012 01:26 PM

Do not like. Sorry Primer. :(

They're not as eye catchy as the playoff ones you made.

Benny FTW 12-10-2012 01:30 PM

The fonts hard to read and there too dark.

Deku Scrub 12-10-2012 02:56 PM

The slides change too fast for me.

SensForLife11 12-10-2012 03:25 PM

Modified the first one a bit (made fonts bigger, slides longer) and now the background with the deer outline should blend in with the background colour where the avatar is displayed

http://25.media.tumblr.com/17fdca7a4...noqso1_250.gif

saskriders 12-10-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensForLife11 (Post 56429645)
Modified the first one a bit (made fonts bigger, slides longer) and now the background with the deer outline should blend in with the background colour where the avatar is displayed

http://25.media.tumblr.com/17fdca7a4...noqso1_250.gif

Would it be possible to expand the deer silhouette so it reveals the whole picture

Karlstrobe 12-10-2012 03:38 PM

Something needs to be added to the grey background on the modified but other then that looks pretty sick.

SensForLife11 12-10-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saskriders (Post 56430001)
Would it be possible to expand the deer silhouette so it reveals the whole picture

Like have the deer silhouette grow outwards each slide? Could give it a try, but the current gif is pretty much at the max 20kb so would have to remove the crash image to give this a try.


Quote:

Originally Posted by SilfverFoppaBerg (Post 56430017)
Something needs to be added to the grey background on the modified but other then that looks pretty sick.

Could add in the Bingo logo:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/c649d2584...noqso1_250.gif

Benny FTW 12-10-2012 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensForLife11 (Post 56429645)
Modified the first one a bit (made fonts bigger, slides longer) and now the background with the deer outline should blend in with the background colour where the avatar is displayed

http://25.media.tumblr.com/17fdca7a4...noqso1_250.gif

its too bad the picture of the crash itself wasn't brighter/more clear.

The frame with the player is too plain/simple, it needs something. Maybe Bingo colour gradient?

saskriders 12-10-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny FTW (Post 56430621)
its too bad the picture of the crash itself wasn't brighter/more clear.

The frame with the player is too plain/simple, it needs something. Maybe Bingo colour gradient?

The thing I think would make it better, is if you could see more of the player, that's why I suggested the expand the silhouette thing

SensForLife11 12-10-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny FTW (Post 56430621)
its too bad the picture of the crash itself wasn't brighter/more clear.

The frame with the player is too plain/simple, it needs something. Maybe Bingo colour gradient?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a2a5fcd82...noqso2_250.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by saskriders (Post 56430725)
The thing I think would make it better, is if you could see more of the player, that's why I suggested the expand the silhouette thing

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e6e02b6ec...noqso1_250.gif

saskriders 12-10-2012 04:25 PM

Were you able to get the expansion thing?

Benny FTW 12-10-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensForLife11 (Post 56431255)

Nvm the gradient.

SensForLife11 12-10-2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saskriders (Post 56431395)
Were you able to get the expansion thing?

I expanded the width of the deer silhouette a bit, but needed some room for the text for the name

saskriders 12-10-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensForLife11 (Post 56431535)
I expanded the width of the deer silhouette a bit, but needed some room for the text for the name

No I mean it starts small, but gets bigger and bigger till it takes the whole frame

Leave Spezza Alone 12-10-2012 04:57 PM

Let's have a reindeer theme. :naughty:

Lehner 12-10-2012 05:19 PM

I dont like the 1st picture either, its too dark for the avy.

SensForLife11 12-10-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saskriders (Post 56431955)
No I mean it starts small, but gets bigger and bigger till it takes the whole frame

Ah, that's what I thought you meant the first time around:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c82abeeed...noqso1_250.gif

saskriders 12-10-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensForLife11 (Post 56432753)
Ah, that's what I thought you meant the first time around:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c82abeeed...noqso1_250.gif

Yeah, I think that would look really good if it was small enough to have all the text and what not

ReginKarlssonLehner 12-10-2012 06:28 PM

I think the deer cutout is too small to distinguish between different players.

CanadianHockey 12-10-2012 09:07 PM

Main's car image won't work after all.

Perhaps you could incorporate this instead?

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/z...hamtonDeer.png

Deku Scrub 12-10-2012 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanadianHockey (Post 56438747)
Main's car image won't work after all.

Perhaps you could incorporate this instead?

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/z...hamtonDeer.png

Yeah I'm thinking something like this could look nice:

Slide 1: picture of player (maybe with antlers)
Slide 2:http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/z...hamtonDeer.png
Slide 3: Win One for the Deer slide

Ski 12-10-2012 09:28 PM

This is hilarious..:laugh:

SensForLife11 12-11-2012 12:52 PM

Was curious to see how this would look with the all the slides blended into the background
http://24.media.tumblr.com/fa5167872...noqso1_250.gif


Quote:

Originally Posted by Deku Scrub (Post 56438849)
Yeah I'm thinking something like this could look nice:

Slide 1: picture of player (maybe with antlers)
Slide 2:http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/z...hamtonDeer.png
Slide 3: Win One for the Deer slide

http://24.media.tumblr.com/50af47209...noqso2_250.gif

newerabegins 12-11-2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensForLife11 (Post 56452781)
Was curious to see how this would look with the all the slides blended into the background

http://24.media.tumblr.com/50af47209...noqso2_250.gif

hahaha this one is awesome!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.