HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Sit/Start Week 15 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1306845)

Diskothek 12-12-2012 08:32 AM

Sit/Start Week 15
 
Pick 3

Victor Cruz @ Atl
Steve Smith @ SD
Sidney Rice @ Buf
Josh Gordon vs Was

Trap Jesus 12-12-2012 08:42 AM

Cobb @ Chicago or Austin vs. Pittsburgh

Miller @ Dallas or Daniels vs. Indy

Stafford @ Arizona or Eli Manning @ Atlanta

Trap Jesus 12-12-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diskothek (Post 56475567)
Pick 3

Victor Cruz @ Atl
Steve Smith @ SD
Sidney Rice @ Buf
Josh Gordon vs Was

Cruz and Smith for sure. I'd go with Gordon as your third guy. He more of a sure thing to get a lot of targets, and he's been really good the last couple weeks. The Seahawks could run all over the Bills and the passing game may be abandoned again.

MJG 12-12-2012 09:59 AM

Flex: Ridley, BJGE or Moreno

TE: Rudolph or Finley. I can also pick up Sheffler (Pettigrew is Q)

Leafs at Knight 12-12-2012 10:36 AM

Ok im gonna post my whole team again since I have picked up some players , do the best available for this week :

QB: --
RBs ( Pick 2 ) : Matt Forte, Steven Jackson , Knowshon Moreno , Reggie Bush, Jacquizz Rogers
WRs (Pick 2): Brandon Marshall, Marques Colston , Devone Bess , Lance Moore , Mike Williams
TE: --
W/R: Pick 1 of WR or RB that was not used
DEF : NE vs. SF or STL vs. MIN
K : My kicker is the one for Oakland, but Dawson , Prater, Graham, Vinatieri , are all on FA . I know kickers are up and down , should I just stick with the one I got ?

HawksFan74 12-12-2012 10:50 AM

Malcolm Floyd or James Jones

tv14 12-12-2012 11:17 AM

I have no idea what to do with my RBs. I have Richardson, Ballard, Wells, and Rodgers. Obviously going to play Richardson. Ballard has a bad matchup (vs HOU) and Wells and Rodgers aren't solid options. Do I go with Ballard or look to the waiver wire for someone like Wilson or Powell?

HawksFan74 12-12-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tv14 (Post 56479073)
I have no idea what to do with my RBs. I have Richardson, Ballard, Wells, and Rodgers. Obviously going to play Richardson. Ballard has a bad matchup (vs HOU) and Wells and Rodgers aren't solid options. Do I go with Ballard or look to the waiver wire for someone like Wilson or Powell?

At least Ballard is getting the bulk of the carries. He's looked decent of late. Rodgers saw more plays than Turner last week but doesn't seem to score often.

New Sabres Captain 12-12-2012 11:41 AM

Fkex: McFadden or Boldin?

I'm leaning towards DMac against the Chiefs...Broncos pass defense is pretty good.

TLinden16 12-12-2012 01:48 PM

2 of...

Garcon, L. Moore, Danario Alexander, Cecil Shorts.

Shorts= coming off injury, Garcon might not have RGIII.
Moore coming off a stinker.

Probably Alexander + _______ ?

IslesRock4 12-12-2012 01:51 PM

Pick 2:

David Wilson vs ATL
Montell Owens vs MIA
Joique Bell vs ARI
Marcel Reece vs KC

Mason10 12-12-2012 06:11 PM

Luck @HOU or Newton @SD?

Luck @HOU or Stafford @ARI?

Big Ben @DAL or Russell Wilson vs. Bills?



Alex Green @CHI or Mathews vs. CAR?


Pick 2:
Avant vs. CIN
Hilton @HOU
Josh Gordon vs. WAS
Britt vs. NYJ

Scotianhab 12-12-2012 08:04 PM

Luck vs Hou or
Schaub vs Indy

Chargers D vs Car or
Ravens D vs Den

BGDDYKWL 12-13-2012 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diskothek (Post 56475567)
Pick 3

Victor Cruz @ Atl
Steve Smith @ SD
Sidney Rice @ Buf
Josh Gordon vs Was

Comes down to Gordon and Rice for me. Wilson's been a little better at home, and Washington's pass D is awful, so I'd lean Gordon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trap Jesus (Post 56475729)
Cobb @ Chicago or Austin vs. Pittsburgh

Pitt has been good against the pass, and Chicago's D has fallen off a bit, so I'd go Cobb.

Quote:

Miller @ Dallas or Daniels vs. Indy
With Ben back I'd give Miller the nod.

Quote:

Stafford @ Arizona or Eli Manning @ Atlanta
The Falcons have been great against QBs this year aside from getting smoked by Cam twice, but he's an entirely different animal. The Cards' pass D is overrated. I'd go Stafford.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MJG (Post 56477263)
Flex: Ridley, BJGE or Moreno

After that performance last week it'd be tough for me to sit Moreno.

Quote:

TE: Rudolph or Finley. I can also pick up Sheffler (Pettigrew is Q)
If Pettigrew's out I'd go Scheffler, if not I'd go Rudolph.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafs at Knight (Post 56478145)
Ok im gonna post my whole team again since I have picked up some players , do the best available for this week :

QB: --
RBs ( Pick 2 ) : Matt Forte, Steven Jackson , Knowshon Moreno , Reggie Bush, Jacquizz Rogers
WRs (Pick 2): Brandon Marshall, Marques Colston , Devone Bess , Lance Moore , Mike Williams
TE: --
W/R: Pick 1 of WR or RB that was not used
DEF : NE vs. SF or STL vs. MIN
K : My kicker is the one for Oakland, but Dawson , Prater, Graham, Vinatieri , are all on FA . I know kickers are up and down , should I just stick with the one I got ?

I'd go Forte, Moreno, SJax, Marshall, and Colston. The Rams D has scored quite a bit lately, and the Niners typically don't give up much to Ds, so I'd go with the Rams. As for your kicker, Janikowski just hasn't been good this year. He has good matchups from here on, but I'd probably rather Graham or Prater.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HawksFan74 (Post 56478463)
Malcolm Floyd or James Jones

Floyd has a great matchup and Jones has slipped of late. I'd go Floyd.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tv14 (Post 56479073)
I have no idea what to do with my RBs. I have Richardson, Ballard, Wells, and Rodgers. Obviously going to play Richardson. Ballard has a bad matchup (vs HOU) and Wells and Rodgers aren't solid options. Do I go with Ballard or look to the waiver wire for someone like Wilson or Powell?

I mentioned this in the other thread, but grab Wilson quick. He's a phenomenal start this week if Bradshaw's out, which is very possible. If you can't get him then I'd definitely go Ballard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrigsAndGirgs (Post 56479687)
Fkex: McFadden or Boldin?

I'm leaning towards DMac against the Chiefs...Broncos pass defense is pretty good.

Definitely McFadden.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLinden16 (Post 56483083)
2 of...

Garcon, L. Moore, Danario Alexander, Cecil Shorts.

Yeah Alexander for sure. If Shorts gets through a full week of practice I'd go with him as you don't know how RG3's health will affect Garcon's production, otherwise I'd go Garcon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IslesRock4 (Post 56483177)
Pick 2:

David Wilson vs ATL
Montell Owens vs MIA
Joique Bell vs ARI
Marcel Reece vs KC

Who would've thought at the beginning of the year that these would be real solid options. Lol. Wilson for sure. Then I'd go Owens. Bell has really seen his workload increase lately, but Leshoure's still the grinder, and in a game they will likely be winning, Bell's looking at closer to an even split. Owens is the only guy for the Jags.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mason10 (Post 56491567)
Luck @HOU or Newton @SD?

I think the Texans D bounces back this week so I'd go Cam (not to mention he's been great lately).

Quote:

Luck @HOU or Stafford @ARI?
Cards' pass D is overrated, so I'd go with Stafford.

Quote:

Big Ben @DAL or Russell Wilson vs. Bills?
Wilson's been great lately, but I feel like Ben's the slightly safer play here. Buffalo's been better at limiting QBs lately, and their D in general has actually been pretty solid lately.

Quote:

Alex Green @CHI or Mathews vs. CAR?
Very jaded Mathews owner here, but it's a good matchup and Green just isn't good. I'd go Mathews.

Quote:

Pick 2:
Avant vs. CIN
Hilton @HOU
Josh Gordon vs. WAS
Britt vs. NYJ
I like Gordon's matchup. I feel like I've been wrong every week on Hilton, so take it with a grain of salt, but I think Houston's D plays much better this week so I'd sit him. Britt's picked it up of late and the Jets haven't been nearly as good at limiting WRs as they were earlier in the year, so I'd go Britt and Gordon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotianhab (Post 56495723)
Luck vs Hou or
Schaub vs Indy

Schaub has been very ordinary aside from his one huge week. I think you gotta go Luck.

Quote:

Chargers D vs Car or
Ravens D vs Den
Carolina and Denver have given up about the same to Ds this year, but the Ravens have scored more than SD (and Carolina has given up nothing lately) so I'd go Baltimore.

BillyShoe1721 12-13-2012 11:33 AM

Dallas Clark or Vick Ballard as a flex?

Hank Chinaski 12-13-2012 11:48 AM

Big Ben or Stafford?

Torn on this. Stafford has been reliable this year, but I don't see him putting up his usual garbage time numbers vs. Arizona.

New Sabres Captain 12-13-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillyShoe1721 (Post 56509669)
Dallas Clark or Vick Ballard as a flex?

Ballard. Clark is way too inconsistent for my likings.

TootooTrain 12-13-2012 12:36 PM

2 QB league:

B.Weeden vsWAS
or
J.Locker vsNYJ

DEF:

Green Bay @CHI
or
Denver @BAL

TE:

B.Myers vsKC
or
M.Bennett @ATL

Bruins Stooge 12-13-2012 08:10 PM

Who do i start . . .


Pick 2 (Running backs): David Wilson (Giants vs. Falcons), Steven Jackson (Rams vs. Vikings), or Frank Gore (49ers vs. Patriots)

Pick 2 (Wide receivers): Pierre Garcon (Redskins vs. Browns), Michael Crabtree (49ers vs. Patriots), or Mike Wallace (Steelers vs. Cowboys)

Right now i'm leaning towards Wilson and Gore, Garcon and Crabtree, but its tough

King Henrique 12-14-2012 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruins Stooge (Post 56524693)
Who do i start . . .


Pick 2 (Running backs): David Wilson (Giants vs. Falcons), Steven Jackson (Rams vs. Vikings), or Frank Gore (49ers vs. Patriots)

Pick 2 (Wide receivers): Pierre Garcon (Redskins vs. Browns), Michael Crabtree (49ers vs. Patriots), or Mike Wallace (Steelers vs. Cowboys)

Right now i'm leaning towards Wilson and Gore, Garcon and Crabtree, but its tough

I'd go with Gore, Garcon, and Crabtree. I can't decide between Wilson and SJax though. If I was forced to choose, I'd go with Jackson just because I don't trust Wilson.

-------------------------------

Pick 2 for PPR league:

Knowshon Moreno @ Baltimore
Mike Williams @ New Orleans
Darren McFadden vs Kansas City
Michael Crabtree @ New England

New Sabres Captain 12-14-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Henrique (Post 56529659)
I'd go with Gore, Garcon, and Crabtree. I can't decide between Wilson and SJax though. If I was forced to choose, I'd go with Jackson just because I don't trust Wilson.

-------------------------------

Pick 2 for PPR league:

Knowshon Moreno @ Baltimore
Mike Williams @ New Orleans
Darren McFadden vs Kansas City
Michael Crabtree @ New England

Moreno and Williams IMO. I don't hate McFadden...but I just can't shake the feeling that Oakland is going to be awful...

Bruins Stooge 12-14-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Henrique (Post 56529659)
I'd go with Gore, Garcon, and Crabtree. I can't decide between Wilson and SJax though. If I was forced to choose, I'd go with Jackson just because I don't trust Wilson.

-------------------------------

Pick 2 for PPR league:

Knowshon Moreno @ Baltimore
Mike Williams @ New Orleans
Darren McFadden vs Kansas City
Michael Crabtree @ New England

With Wilson it all comes down to if Bradshaw plays or not. If he does i'll play Jackson, if not i'l proably play Wilson.

And for yours i'd go with Moreno and Williams. Crabtree is a close 3rd because i think the 49ers will be down and will have to pass the ball more.

Diskothek 12-14-2012 01:48 PM

If Dez Bryant starts would he be worth playing considering he has a broken finger and is going against the Bears? My next best option would be Josh Gordon.

IslesRock4 12-14-2012 03:27 PM

Bradshaw's out, everybody start Wilson!

Leafs at Knight 12-14-2012 04:07 PM

I'm still not sure with Steven Jackson or Reggie Bush. Bush is playing JAC who are horrible, and Jackson isn't 100% . Also shows Bush is supposed to get double the points.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.