HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   OT: Official Off-topic Thread XLVII-Santa Claus is coming... (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1311277)

bruinsfan1970 12-23-2012 10:18 PM

Official Off-topic Thread XLVII-Santa Claus is coming...

From Official Off Topic Thread XLVI http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1307939

Have at it.... And Santa is coming soon gee I wont sleep on Christmas eve just thinking of all my gifts.I know one is a new Nexus Google 7 32 GB.Yes like a kid again.:laugh:

duckchobbins 12-23-2012 10:26 PM

I want socks and white t shirts. That is all. Seriously.

Artemis 12-23-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chuckdobbins (Post 56774745)
I want socks and white t shirts. That is all. Seriously.

I hear you. I want warm pyjamas and mittens. :)

RetiredWBC8 12-23-2012 10:44 PM

I really don't want anything... I am going to drop a grand on parts to build a gaming computer... I don't even play, but I thought it would be cool to built one...to see if I can, which I should be able too. I usually just buy everyone else something... I wrapped gifts all day... made some goodies...ran errands..

Lost Horizons 12-23-2012 11:10 PM

Lost Horizons 12-23-2012 11:13 PM

edit

WickedBruinsGirl 12-24-2012 12:22 AM

I want new sneakers. The ones my orthotics fit in have holes in them from work. My black ones are starting to go.

The only other thing I want comes in about 12 hours when my mom gets discharged from the hospital. :)

Sunday was such a horrible day at work. Worst shift I've ever worked. If something could go wrong, it did. One of my friends said earlier this week that everyone should work in a restaurant business at least one shift to see how it goes... I wish 75% of the customers from today did that because the waitresses (I wasn't one of them) deserved a lot better. 90% of what went wrong they had no control over. /rant

Happy holidays everyone!

slegr_71 12-24-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Horizons (Post 56775541)

First hockey-related things that have brought a smile to my face this holiday season. Thanks, LH!! :handclap:

Shaun 12-24-2012 12:25 AM

Kovi 12-24-2012 06:14 AM

seriously......all I want....

peace of mind in terms of finances

and the ability to keep creating.

(you will have to MAKE me wear the Santa hat);)

robert terwilliger 12-24-2012 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhamBamCam8 (Post 56775147)
I really don't want anything... I am going to drop a grand on parts to build a gaming computer... I don't even play, but I thought it would be cool to built one...to see if I can, which I should be able too. I usually just buy everyone else something... I wrapped gifts all day... made some goodies...ran errands..

it can be absolutely irritating but it's the most fun you'll have.

Ladyfan 12-24-2012 06:39 AM

Quote:

I miss Jack Edwards :cry:

All I want for Christmas is Peace on Earth and my hockey back.:xtree:

BrainOfJ 12-24-2012 06:45 AM

Daddy wants a new set of irons. Please please santa? I know I visited the politics board this year but I did alot of nice too!

sooshii 12-24-2012 07:22 AM

I got new slippers for my birthday. I'm set.

ODAAT 12-24-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crossfire (Post 56776695)

Can`t recall when this came out but still makes me laugh equally as hard.

Each year I post 2 vids on facebook Christmas related, FairyTale of New York and this

LSCII 12-24-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainOfJ (Post 56778845)
Daddy wants a new set of irons. Please please santa? I know I visited the politics board this year but I did alot of nice too!

Any specific irons?

Merry Christmas to everyone in case I don't get back here today!!!

Kovi 12-24-2012 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sooshii (Post 56779091)
I got new slippers for my birthday. I'm set.

:handclap::handclap::x):

ODAAT 12-24-2012 08:03 AM

Was at the Mall this morning to meet a friend for our yearly pre-Christmas coffee get together where we catch up on the year gone by. Can`t express how grateful I am that I am one of those rare guys who is organized and makes his Holiday purchases well in advance of the final door locking of the mall. The look of panic/stress and fatigue is priceless on some of the shoppers faces.

8th sober Holiday and so grateful that with each passing Christmas, things just get better, regardless of whether or not I have barely 2 nickels to rub together.

Probably won`t be online tomorrow, so Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!!

BrainOfJ 12-24-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSCII (Post 56779247)
Any specific irons?

Merry Christmas to everyone in case I don't get back here today!!!

I want the new Mizuno mp-64s but I know Ill be buying them myself haha. I think I should be getting a couple of new wedges though...54 and 58..which I need more than new irons anyways I suppose.

Not that any of that matters. Im just glad to have all of my family around and happy this time of year

Kovi 12-24-2012 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODAAT (Post 56779395)
8th sober Holiday and so grateful that with each passing Christmas, things just get better, regardless of whether or not I have barely 2 nickels to rub together.

!

congratulations....well done with hard work!

BMC 12-24-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Man those are awesome! :xtree::santa::rudolf::gift::x)::elf:

patty59 12-24-2012 08:45 AM

I know him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladyfan 12-24-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODAAT (Post 56779395)
Was at the Mall this morning to meet a friend for our yearly pre-Christmas coffee get together where we catch up on the year gone by. Can`t express how grateful I am that I am one of those rare guys who is organized and makes his Holiday purchases well in advance of the final door locking of the mall. The look of panic/stress and fatigue is priceless on some of the shoppers faces.

Probably won`t be online tomorrow, so Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to all!!

I am proud of you ! ENJOY !!

RetiredWBC8 12-24-2012 09:28 AM

Merry Christmas Eve to all.... Just a little PSA, enjoy it and spread the love...We are not promised another Christmas, and I have lost someone every year for the past ten, so Christmas Eve and Christmas get a little less crowded.. Don't get so hung up on the gifts you give, or the stress of preparing dinner or hosting, and soak up what your loved ones have to offer..talk to all of them, and give millions of hugs and it will be just a great time...Love u guys...

Ladyfan 12-24-2012 09:46 AM

[QUOTE=WhamBamCam8;56780167]Merry Christmas Eve to all.... Just a little PSA, enjoy it and spread the love...We are not promised another Christmas, and I have lost someone every year for the past ten, so Christmas Eve and Christmas get a little less crowded.. Don't get so hung up on the gifts you give, or the stress of preparing dinner or hosting, and soak up what your loved ones have to offer..talk to all of them, and give millions of hugs and it will be just a great time...Love u guys...[/QUOTE]

WOW...This is the best post ! It is so true for me as well. :heart: