HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Colorado Avalanche (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   2012-2013 Colorado Ava...Lake Erie Monsters Thread Part III (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1312069)

Frenchy 12-26-2012 07:38 PM

2012-2013 Colorado Ava...Lake Erie Monsters Thread Part III
 
Plz continue here , has the old Thread was over a 1000

link of the old thread : http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1273977

Fel 96 12-26-2012 07:42 PM

Damn, a shorty.

2-2.

Freudian 12-26-2012 07:44 PM

There is no defense against Cody Hodgson. He's like Superman wrapped in a Gretzky-burrito.

Freudian 12-26-2012 07:45 PM

Question: Can Bordeleau skate backwards?

Fel 96 12-26-2012 07:47 PM

Goddamnit, first AHL penalty for Beaupre and they score.

3-2 RCH after 1.

Kschey 12-26-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freudian (Post 56820881)
Question: Can Bordeleau skate backwards?

Not so sure. What about David Koci?
3-2 Rochester, another PP goal.

Muffin 12-26-2012 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kschey (Post 56820925)
Not so sure. What about David Koci?
3-2 Rochester, another PP goal.

I thought Koci was a pretty solid defenseman near the end of a season when everyone was injured.

Kschey 12-26-2012 08:09 PM

David Van der Gulik! 3-3!

Freudian 12-26-2012 08:09 PM

Nice lob.

Freudian 12-26-2012 08:17 PM

If van der Gulik was a bigger guy or a better skater, he would have been a good NHLer. He plays the right way, just falls short of being good enough.

S E P H 12-26-2012 08:23 PM

VDG just won player of the week award. Nice to see him continue scoring timely goals.

Fel 96 12-26-2012 08:51 PM

5-3 Monsters after 2.

High scoring game it seems.

Freudian 12-26-2012 08:55 PM

Who is the biggest stat disappointment in the AHL this far?

Henrique: 8 points in 16 games
Zibanejad: 7 points in 16 games
Kreider: 11 points in 28 games
Elliott: 6 points in 28 games
Etem: 9 points in 27 games
Grachev: 9 points in 29 games
Gormley: 7 points in 25 games
Howden: 12 points in 30 games
Burmistrov: 11 points in 22 games
Morrow: 6 points in 21 games

agentblack 12-26-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freudian (Post 56822255)
Who is the biggest stat disappointment in the AHL this far?

Henrique: 8 points in 16 games
Zibanejad: 7 points in 16 games
Kreider: 11 points in 28 games
Elliott: 6 points in 28 games
Etem: 9 points in 27 games
Grachev: 9 points in 29 games
Gormley: 7 points in 25 games
Howden: 12 points in 30 games
Burmistrov: 11 points in 22 games
Morrow: 6 points in 21 games

Tie between Burmistrov and Henrique

S E P H 12-26-2012 09:06 PM

Tomas Jurco and Colten Teubert have been pretty disappointing as well.

I think Pitlick takes the cake though.

Freudian 12-26-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S E P H (Post 56822481)
Tomas Jurco and Colten Teubert have been pretty disappointing as well.

I think Pitlick takes the cake though.

I thought about including Pitlick but with the NHL players taking probably all PP time, he got a stay of execution.

Freudian 12-26-2012 09:25 PM

Beauty. Great pressure by vdG in his own zone and nice shot.

S E P H 12-26-2012 09:31 PM

Freudian, are you watching the game? If so it looks like Carey has had a strong game, correct? And how has Beaupre looked so far?

Freudian 12-26-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S E P H (Post 56822961)
Freudian, are you watching the game? If so it looks like Carey has had a strong game, correct? And how has Beaupre looked so far?

http://atdhenet.tv/52504/watch-lake-...ster-americans

Carey is a bit all over the place, but works hard enough. Beaupre has played well from what I have seen.

I don't know if Sgarbossa is injured. Haven't seen him in a long time.

S E P H 12-26-2012 09:45 PM

^ Thank you Freudian.

And that is why Stollery sucks and will always suck.

Pierce Hawthorne 12-26-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freudian (Post 56823005)
http://atdhenet.tv/52504/watch-lake-...ster-americans

Carey is a bit all over the place, but works hard enough. Beaupre has played well from what I have seen.

I don't know if Sgarbossa is injured. Haven't seen him in a long time.

I think he is, I'm not watching the game, but been checking the stats and he's had only 1 shot since early in the first, and given his role on the team, one would seriously think in a game like this he would either be + or -, and probably have a point or something as well as more then 1 shot, I think he may have gotten injured in the first, and if you haven't seen him in a while I'm fairly positive he is, hopefully its not too serious.

AllAboutAvs 12-26-2012 10:09 PM

How did Beaupre do in his first game?

chet1926 12-26-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freudian (Post 56822255)
Who is the biggest stat disappointment in the AHL this far?

Henrique: 8 points in 16 games
Zibanejad: 7 points in 16 games
Kreider: 11 points in 28 games
Elliott: 6 points in 28 games
Etem: 9 points in 27 games
Grachev: 9 points in 29 games
Gormley: 7 points in 25 games
Howden: 12 points in 30 games
Burmistrov: 11 points in 22 games
Morrow: 6 points in 21 games

I'd go with Burmistrov. Mainly because every Jets fan on the planet told me was going to be the next superstar in this league when I even mentioned his name in a trade.

I would also say Etem, and Kreider have both been kind of surprising as I thought they put up solid numbers.

I also want to note that it appears Henrique has fallen back to Earth a bit just like I thought he would. Just didn't think he was as good as people were making him out to be. He's not a bad player but he isn't a high end player I'd say like 25g 30a type 2nd line center.

Duchene2MacKinnon 12-26-2012 11:53 PM

Most people will say Henrique but for me it's definitely Burmi.

Muffin 12-27-2012 01:16 AM

What's up with Lake Erie and blowing big leads in the 3rd? Is it goaltending or bad defense?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.