HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hamilton Bulldogs [24-30-6] & Wheeling Nailers 2012-2013 3.0 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1312995)

overlords 12-28-2012 10:07 PM

Hamilton Bulldogs [24-30-6] & Wheeling Nailers 2012-2013 3.0

Continue here

Et le But 12-28-2012 10:10 PM

#FreeAvtsin

MasterDecoy 12-29-2012 04:35 PM

Boobs

dackelljuneaubulis02 12-29-2012 05:44 PM

I think Nash looked pretty good last night.

AJMHABS 12-29-2012 06:30 PM

Anyone have a stream to tonight's game?

montreal 12-29-2012 06:40 PM

Injury update,

Pateryn is out 10-14 days but is skating now.

Nattinen has an upper body injury, could be out 2 weeks.

GallySquared 12-29-2012 06:43 PM

Desjardins in tonight.

Marc the Habs Fan 12-29-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJMHABS (Post 56904889)
Anyone have a stream to tonight's game?

atdhenet.tv has it. No sound though.

It really bugs me how fragile Nattinen is.

AJMHABS 12-29-2012 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan (Post 56905149)
atdhenet.tv has it. No sound though.

It really bugs me how fragile Nattinen is.

Can you send me the link?

overlords 12-29-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJMHABS (Post 56905229)
Can you send me the link?

it's atdhenet.tv

Andy 12-29-2012 06:53 PM

two good ****fs for leblanc, gallagher and bournival

MasterDecoy 12-29-2012 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overlords (Post 56905337)
it's atdhenet.tv

Win :laugh:

Andy 12-29-2012 07:00 PM

I have very little to complain about in Tinordi's game

overlords 12-29-2012 07:02 PM

Avtsin seeing some icetime at the end of a PK again?

Andy 12-29-2012 07:02 PM

Avstin's game has changed a lot. Seems a lot more engaged, his feet are moving, his positioning is a little better.

FlyingKostitsyn 12-29-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy (Post 56905579)
Avstin's game has changed a lot. Seems a lot more engaged, his feet are moving, his positioning is a little better.

Indeed. He was far too static and passive playing from the press box :sarcasm:

TinordiandSubban 12-29-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makbowles (Post 56903801)
I think Nash looked pretty good last night.

That's because he was getting paired with Ellis; everyone looks good after a little Cap'n Morgan;)

dackelljuneaubulis02 12-29-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinordiandSubban (Post 56907359)
That's because he was getting paired with Ellis; everyone looks good after a little Cap'n Morgan;)

love Cap'n Morgan, the player that is.

S Bah 12-29-2012 09:36 PM

Hamilton Bulldogs hammer down brazen Monsters into Lake Erie.Don't try shoving crap down the Dogs throats,was the message I got when Tinordi,Hagel and then Gallagher took a strip off the Monsters.All this after Lake Erie scored their 4-0 goal and Desjardins skated off the ice throwing his helmet into the aisle behind the bench.Refereeing having a huge part in their frustration as they were outshot 108-12 and penalized for looking like they were still trying.:shakehead:help:

Frank Booth 12-30-2012 01:20 PM

Tinordi refused to fight Bordeleau in the third period after chirping at him all game. Bordeleau called him a "p***y" to his face twice, yet Tinordi still refused. He had no problem fighting Heard earlier who he had a 1/2 foot and 40 lbs advantage on. It was very disgraceful and he should be ashamed. After Hagel fought Bordeleau and the linesmen were taking him off, then Tinordi found his courage to confront Bordeleau, as he was being held back. As for Desjardins, he lost his composure after slashing the stick out of a LEM player and then shooting it towards the bench. The referee tripped on it and Elliot scored on him immediately after. He gave up another to Olver 18 seconds later. Then when Avstin took a dumb hooking penalty and Thomas scored, he smashed his stick on the goal pipe and Lefebre had to pull him. He just glared at him as he came off and Cedrick threw his mask down the tunnel and did not return to the bench. All in all, a display of child-like behavior by the Hamilton Bulldogs at the Quicken Loans Arena Saturday night. Nothing to be proud of at all. But I was entertained.

That 12-30-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Booth (Post 56929611)
Tinordi refused to fight Bordeleau in the third period after chirping at him all game. Bordeleau called him a "p***y" to his face twice, yet Tinordi still refused. He had no problem fighting Heard earlier who he had a 1/2 foot and 40 lbs advantage on. It was very disgraceful and he should be ashamed. After Hagel fought Bordeleau and the linesmen were taking him off, then Tinordi found his courage to confront Bordeleau, as he was being held back. As for Desjardins, he lost his composure after slashing the stick out of a LEM player and then shooting it towards the bench. The referee tripped on it and Elliot scored on him immediately after. He gave up another to Olver 18 seconds later. Then when Avstin took a dumb hooking penalty and Thomas scored, he smashed his stick on the goal pipe and Lefebre had to pull him. He just glared at him as he came off and Cedrick threw his mask down the tunnel and did not return to the bench. All in all, a display of child-like behavior by the Hamilton Bulldogs at the Quicken Loans Arena Saturday night. Nothing to be proud of at all. But I was entertained.

If Tinordi was a talentless goon like Bordeleau you might have a point. Except he isn't. He's arguably the Bulldogs best defenceman. His job isn't to be dropping the gloves with goons.

What about Bordeleau going after Hagel? Hagel gave up 6 inches and 34 pounds. For the record, as someone who has watched a ton of Heard since his junior days, he's one tough customer.

Et le But 12-30-2012 02:37 PM

I like Tinordi fighting a bit but we don't need him dropping gloves with every goon he provokes. We want him to be a top 4 defensemen. He can handle himself without having to prove anything.

MasterDecoy 12-30-2012 02:37 PM

What he said ^

Tinordi doesn't have to - and shouldn't - fight those kind of kinds of players

cphabs 12-30-2012 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Booth (Post 56929611)

In my book this is called losing the team. Nice way to develop rookies. L M A O

Ivan13 12-30-2012 04:47 PM

Tinordi shouldn't fight guys like Bordeleau that's for sure, but he also shouldn't lose his time chirping them as well, someone will jump him one day. It's nice to assert yourself physically, but there's time and place for everything.

As for Lefebvre, he had constant run-ins with some of the players back when he was with the Avs, he seems to be quite a hot head and that's not a good thing for a coach.