HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Hockey Fights (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Video SPHL’s Huntsville Havoc and Mississippi Surge engage in bench-filling brawl (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1313767)

Smyth94 12-30-2012 08:51 PM

SPHL’s Huntsville Havoc and Mississippi Surge engage in bench-filling brawl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clMuT...layer_embedded

Ivan13 12-31-2012 08:54 AM

Good grief!

The guy who tried to spear someone is a serious moron.

bud12 12-31-2012 12:54 PM

This is madnesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Thunder 12-31-2012 12:56 PM

Crazy!!

Smyth94 01-01-2013 09:41 AM

i imagine suspension is coming for him who used the stick

Drop The Mits 01-01-2013 08:59 PM

now thats a good ol fashion brawl!!

sandysan 01-01-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivan13 (Post 56957009)
Good grief!

The guy who tried to spear someone is a serious moron.

Initially I though it was the same guy who started things up after they cooled down by throwing one from the bench, but I dont think it was. im surprised that after the guy dropped the stick things did not escalate again.

Reaper45 01-02-2013 12:31 AM

I missed the spear, when did it happen?

Raym11 01-02-2013 08:10 AM

spear is near the end, the commentator mentions it when it happens

guy just grabs a stick on the bench and starts spearing some guy lol

sandysan 01-02-2013 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45 (Post 57002325)

Around 245 in, the guy is actually wearing an "A" and I'm pretty sure he was not the guy who threw one at 44 in white to start it all up after it looked like it was about to die down.

I don't understand it, I think the first incident was somewhat accidental but once the guy in white started throwing them on the opponents bench his teammates had to go. But a guy whose thrown plenty from the bench, picks up a stick and spears a guy already engaged, then drops the stick and nothing else happens.

The title of th clips was poor Reffing led to this, does anyone know what this is referring to? A guy starts throwing them on the opponents bench and its gonna get ugly no matter who is Reffing.

sandysan 01-02-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45 (Post 57002325)

There is another video on YouTube showing it from the opposite side, 20 in black picks up a stick twice ( with catching a good beat down in between). I think this happened before the spear ( there are still huntsville players in the mississippi bench) or it could be a completly differnt incident. i can't tell if the same guy made good the third time with the spear or if it was someone else.

I think 20 on the surge is Branden kosolofsky, but I don't know if he wears an A or not.

Smyth94 01-03-2013 05:14 AM

HUNTERSVILLE, NC – Following its review, the SPHL today announced disciplinary action resulting from an incident occurring in Game #99, Mississippi at Huntsville, played on December 28:

Huntsville player Corey Fulton has been suspended four (4) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville player Chapen LeBlond has been suspended five (5) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville player Matt Smyth has been suspended five (5) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville player Bill Baker has been suspended three (3) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Huntsville head coach Glenn Detulleo has been suspended two (2) games and fined an undisclosed amount under Rule 29, Supplementary Discipline, for failing to control his bench.

Huntsville players Bryant Doerrsam and Ian Boots and trainer Billy Welker were fined for their actions. The Huntsville Havoc organization was also fined pursuant to League rules.

Mississippi player Brandon Kosolofsky has been suspended six (6) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

Mississippi player Anthony Collins has been suspended three (3) games and fined an undisclosed amount.

http://www.thesphl.com/view/thesphl/news/news_62927

PatriceBergeronFan 01-03-2013 12:01 PM

The idiot using the stick :facepalm:. Find another job.

Smyth94 01-03-2013 08:47 PM

http://www.thesphl.com/view/thesphl/news/news_62927

MonsterSurge 01-07-2013 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NathanHortonFan (Post 57065101)
The idiot using the stick :facepalm:. Find another job.

He's actually a great player. He scores, hits, and fights. The Huntsville Havoc announcer is also a complete bonehead.

MonsterSurge 01-07-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandysan (Post 57000639)
Initially I though it was the same guy who started things up after they cooled down by throwing one from the bench, but I dont think it was. im surprised that after the guy dropped the stick things did not escalate again.

Corey Fulton started it by pushing Jeff Grant into his bench. Anthony Collins (and others) then started to pound on Fulton. The Havoc then left the bench due to Fulton getting his ass handed to him. Fulton had a cut on his nose and Sam Cannata had a gash in his lip.

MichiganWolverines 01-07-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonsterSurge (Post 57259363)
Corey Fulton started it by pushing Jeff Grant into his bench. Anthony Collins (and others) then started to pound on Fulton. The Havoc then left the bench due to Fulton getting his ass handed to him. Fulton had a cut on his nose and Sam Cannata had a gash in his lip.

Too bad Steve MacIntyre and Patrick Bordeleau are not on the Mississippi Surge roster.

MonsterSurge 01-07-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines (Post 57259591)
Too bad Steve MacIntyre and Patrick Bordeleau are not on the Mississippi Surge roster.

Anthony Collins did well. He's our only true fighter. He's had four fights in five games with the Surge. :yo:

sandysan 01-08-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonsterSurge (Post 57259363)

Im not talking about the initial fight, I have no problem with teamates going into the oppositions bench if one of their teamates is getting double and tripple teamed. What I'm saying is that after the majority of the white players had left the bench, 44 in white skates towards the bench and someone in black takes a poke at him from the bench and it starts back up. Because it was hard to see numbers, I wasnt sure if the guy who took the shot at 44 in white was the same guy who picked up the stick and speared someone. I'm still pretty sure that it was not but it looks like the guy who speared the player picked up a stick on two separate occasions before the spear.

since you seem to be fammiliar with it, does brandon kosolovsky ( sp?) wear an A ? he got 6 games so I assume he was the one with the stick in his hands.

MonsterSurge 01-08-2013 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandysan (Post 57303917)
Im not talking about the initial fight, I have no problem with teamates going into the oppositions bench if one of their teamates is getting double and tripple teamed. What I'm saying is that after the majority of the white players had left the bench, 44 in white skates towards the bench and someone in black takes a poke at him from the bench and it starts back up. Because it was hard to see numbers, I wasnt sure if the guy who took the shot at 44 in white was the same guy who picked up the stick and speared someone. I'm still pretty sure that it was not but it looks like the guy who speared the player picked up a stick on two separate occasions before the spear.

since you seem to be fammiliar with it, does brandon kosolovsky ( sp?) wear an A ? he got 6 games so I assume he was the one with the stick in his hands.

Branden Kosolofsky.

I don't know who has what right now. We've had so many moves lately. The claimed spear wasn't really a spear. He was just trying to get people away from the bench. The guy who swung at 44 (Fulton) was Anthony Collins. He's the only fighter on the Surge.