HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Ottawa Senators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Floor hockey goggles (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1314731)

heater123 01-02-2013 12:00 PM

Floor hockey goggles
 
Got clipped pretty bad during some rec hockey a while back, and I'm resuming play this week. Was wondering where I'd be able to pick up goggles (similar to these: http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1440/12804469.jpg ), I took a look around at walmart and didn't find anything. TIA

The Waffler 01-02-2013 12:03 PM

just wear shades brah.

http://forevertwentysomethings.com/w...es-340x240.jpg

corksens 01-02-2013 12:03 PM

Meh. You'll be fine.

If you are really set on it then get some squash goggles. Sportchek should even have them.

Buck Aki Berg 01-02-2013 12:09 PM

From my experience, the people who wear goggles are often the ones who are also the biggest ********* with their sticks. Please don't be that guy.

Qward 01-02-2013 12:17 PM

i would pay money to see someone wearing goggles like that in a hockey game.

La Flame 01-02-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qward (Post 57013617)
i would pay money to see someone wearing goggles like that in a hockey game.

Same.

Benjamin 01-02-2013 01:01 PM

Please dont wear something like that.

heater123 01-02-2013 01:55 PM

lol i didn't think they were that ridiculous, but i think i'll pass :P thanks guys!

MVP Tom Pyatt 01-02-2013 02:22 PM

Used to wear those in Chemistry class. Don't recommend for hockey. :laugh:

Have a few friends that wear these for floor hockey/basketball.

http://www.batesfinishing.com/images...lasses1760.jpg

ChocolateLeclaire 01-02-2013 03:37 PM

I am disappointed that none of you posted this yet...


Qward 01-02-2013 05:11 PM

You would fit in with the Mighty Ducks if you wore those.


Inf4mous0ne 01-02-2013 05:49 PM

Haha, soon as I read "Floor Hockey Goggles" as the title I knew I had to come here :P Unless your eye is at risk of falling out, I wouldn't wear them unless you're ready to hear it from all your friends :D And even if it does fall out, you can just wear this, would get more respect (plus you could be a pirate in the offseason)

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1865/eyekm.jpg

ReginKarlssonLehner 01-02-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jakob Silfverberg (Post 57017713)
Used to wear those in Chemistry class. Don't recommend for hockey. :laugh:

Have a few friends that wear these for floor hockey/basketball.

http://www.batesfinishing.com/images...lasses1760.jpg

This is what I wear as well Mines used to have a band in the back as well to prevent any movement from the goggles. Before I used to wear the ones that OP showed for a couple games, LOOOOOOOL. DISCLAIMER: It was policy to have protection like that.

heater123 01-02-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensPromo (Post 57024907)
Haha, soon as I read "Floor Hockey Goggles" as the title I knew I had to come here :P Unless your eye is at risk of falling out, I wouldn't wear them unless you're ready to hear it from all your friends :D And even if it does fall out, you can just wear this, would get more respect (plus you could be a pirate in the offseason)

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1865/eyekm.jpg

lmfao funniest post i've read in a longgggg time! hahaha thank you


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.