HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Penguins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Paul Martin and Keith Ballard helping out the Gophers during the lockout (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1319421)

Land O Lakes 01-09-2013 01:23 PM

Paul Martin and Keith Ballard helping out the Gophers during the lockout
 

BlindWillyMcHurt 01-09-2013 01:30 PM

Usually a person says something here like "HA! Paul Martin should probably stick to hockey, huh?"

But, well...

Thanks for posting the vid, regardless.

Antaris 01-09-2013 01:38 PM

With that mustache, all Paul Martin needs are a pair of big ol' glasses then he'd totaly look like a pervert.

Hottubber 01-09-2013 02:39 PM

You would think 2 guys who didnt have great seasons would have spent more time actually practicing

Maybe they were both talking about being buyout candidates

Stecz 01-09-2013 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hottubber (Post 57351311)
You would think 2 guys who didnt have great seasons would have spent more time actually practicing

Maybe they were both talking about being buyout candidates

They had bad seasons. They must be locked inside a rink and made to practice until they improve. They must not smile. They must not help anyone. They must think only hockey. :help:

KIRK 01-09-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Antaris (Post 57347323)
With that mustache, all Paul Martin needs are a pair of big ol' glasses then he'd totaly look like a pervert.

Hmm . . . if you were a forward for another team, would you feel a little hesitant to challenge Martin if he looked like a pervert?

EDIT: Never mind, you really never challenge Martin if you go to the net with the puck.

Antaris 01-09-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIRK (Post 57353859)
Hmm . . . if you were a forward for another team, would you feel a little hesitant to challenge Martin if he looked like a pervert?

EDIT: Never mind, you really never challenge Martin if you go to the net with the puck.


Maybe that's part of the plan, make the opponents feel so uncomfortable they won't be able to finish the attack? :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.