HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   OT Thread Part IX. The "At Least Our Number 9 Won a Cup" Edition (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1319605)

Kane One 01-09-2013 04:55 PM

OT Thread Part IX. The "At Least Our Number 9 Won a Cup" Edition

Continue here.

silverfish 01-09-2013 04:56 PM

Clever title.

Romo sucks.

Lorb 01-09-2013 05:20 PM

Almost to part X.

Lorb 01-09-2013 05:21 PM

In related news, I'm hyperventilating and waiting to go in to get my results tomorrow.

Machinehead 01-09-2013 05:25 PM

http://nyrnation.net/wp-content/uplo..._4318311_o.jpg

Hobgoblin Steve 01-09-2013 08:58 PM

Does anyone have any examples of a good online design portfolio for say, 3d modeling/sculptures/physical art?

Id like to revamp my 5 minute godaddy site into something a little more professional, especially considering I do good 3d work. My website is lacking, and some examples of good design would be helpful.

Mithrandir 01-09-2013 09:06 PM

Does anyone want to buy my home blue Callahan fully stitched CANADIAN authentic (RBK vector logo on the neck)?

It has the 85th anniversary patch on the shoulder and the assistant's A since Callahan wore the A during the 85th season. It is exactly identical to what Callahan wore on the ice that season in every way; the specifications are 100% to match the on ice jersey as I sent the jersey and patch to a customizer in Toronto with several photos of Callahan wearing the home sweater with the 85th patch on the shoulder for them to match it photo perfect.

It's size 46. I'm 5'9 205lbs and it fits me fine though I keep getting bigger in the gym and it's a little snug now. Anyone under 6' and under 190lbs will fit no problem. I'm looking for $195 for it since it's a Canadian authentic, in perfect condition, and a special jersey with the 85th anniversary patch and the A to match, with fully stitched customization. That's a cheaper than you'll find a Canadian authentic anywhere blank. I can ship it to you for a couple extra bucks or meet you somewhere on LI within reasonable driving distance.

Krams 01-09-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobgoblin Steve (Post 57371429)
Does anyone have any examples of a good online design portfolio for say, 3d modeling/sculptures/physical art?

Id like to revamp my 5 minute godaddy site into something a little more professional, especially considering I do good 3d work. My website is lacking, and some examples of good design would be helpful.

Not exactly sculptures/physical art but it's a design portfolio.

http://studentpages.scad.edu/~tlapan20/

Hobgoblin Steve 01-09-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwissFreakinWatch (Post 57373107)
Not exactly sculptures/physical art but it's a design portfolio.

http://studentpages.scad.edu/~tlapan20/

thats exactly what Im looking for. I do pretty standard 3d modelings for a 3d printing company kind of like what he has in his dart board. (just then put into a physical prototype) .

Thanks!

Lorb 01-10-2013 12:21 AM

Going by to get my results from the Doctor at 6PM EST. For those that have been loosely following and throwing ideas my way, thanks :)

I am one of those that have an extremely hard time sitting still and doing just one think or thinking about just one thing so this being the first medical thing I've had to deal with takes me out of my element.

Krams 01-10-2013 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobgoblin Steve (Post 57377093)
thats exactly what Im looking for. I do pretty standard 3d modelings for a 3d printing company kind of like what he has in his dart board. (just then put into a physical prototype) .

Thanks!

No problem. Good luck with your website.

PlamsUnlimited 01-10-2013 07:16 AM

This works for our very own Adam Graves too ;)

What the hell happened last night..ugh

Clowes Line 01-10-2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 57360723)
Almost to part X.

You mean part VIIIII :sarcasm:

Kane One 01-10-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm (Post 57386421)

:laugh:

Lorb 01-10-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaneone (Post 57386909)
:laugh:

For that non constructive post, you're banned for life.

Ironically I'm the one saying it :laugh:

Lorb 01-10-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm (Post 57386421)

That gentleman who gave us a course in the proper usage of Roman numerals in OT8 should make a comeback and educate you again :laugh:

Groot 01-10-2013 10:01 AM

No longer a student at St. John's, well that didn't work out haha.

Lorb 01-10-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 (Post 57390205)
No longer a student at St. John's, well that didn't work out haha.

I'm torn between an inspiring quote that is sure to set you on a path of success and self actualization and inquiring the circumstances this dejection/withdrawal came about?

Groot 01-10-2013 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 57390327)
I'm torn between an inspiring quote that is sure to set you on a path of success and self actualization and inquiring the circumstances this dejection/withdrawal came about?

And here...we.....go, well the campus is about 50 miles away from home and I was commuting everyday at 6 A.M. and after a while I just couldn't do it anymore. Got laid off from my summer job so I didn't have any money coming in and I was too proud to ask for gas money, after Sandy I just never went anymore, spent most of October-December depressed because of school/no money/all my close friends leaving for school/loneliness. Didn't take my finals, pulled a 1.35 GPA. So now I'm actually motivated, I'm gonna go to my.local community college for now, don't know what I want to do yet, but it has to involve helping people. So yeah, that's my story, I ****ed up big time.

Lorb 01-10-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 (Post 57390621)
And here...we.....go, well the campus is about 50 miles away from home and I was commuting everyday at 6 A.M. and after a while I just couldn't do it anymore. Got laid off from my summer job so I didn't have any money coming in and I was too proud to ask for gas money, after Sandy I just never went anymore, spent most of October-December depressed because of school/no money/all my close friends leaving for school/loneliness. Didn't take my finals, pulled a 1.35 GPA. So now I'm actually motivated, I'm gonna go to my.local community college for now, don't know what I want to do yet, but it has to involve helping people. So yeah, that's my story, I ****ed up big time.

Nawww pat. Nawwwwwwww. Stories. You should hear them. Everyone has their **** ups and yours is a good one. There's no better decision than what you did today. It's the absolutely necessary 1st step. Letting go and starting from scratch.

Groot 01-10-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 57390883)
Nawww pat. Nawwwwwwww. Stories. You should hear them. Everyone has their **** ups and yours is a good one. There's no better decision than what you did today. It's the absolutely necessary 1st step. Letting go and starting from scratch.

I guess so, this is like my first productive day in months and its dropping out of school :laugh: I'll be good next semester and like I'm not depressed anymore and I'm actually motivated, so it'll be better, I'm thinking 4.0, its not that far of a stretch I think. Thanks man haha, you're a good dude.

Lorb 01-10-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 (Post 57391063)
I guess so, this is like my first productive day in months and its dropping out of school :laugh: I'll be good next semester and like I'm not depressed anymore and I'm actually motivated, so it'll be better, I'm thinking 4.0, its not that far of a stretch I think. Thanks man haha, you're a good dude.

Returning the uplifting energies of Spero the hero.

Groot 01-10-2013 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 57391165)
Returning the uplifting energies of Spero the hero.

It's pretty ironic, I always try to be positive for everyone else, but not myself, its weird haha.

Lorb 01-10-2013 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYGRYK21 (Post 57391429)
It's pretty ironic, I always try to be positive for everyone else, but not myself, its weird haha.

Samesies. We're so nice and friendly on FB but we should try and get real.

Groot 01-10-2013 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCresty (Post 57393017)
Samesies. We're so nice and friendly on FB but we should try and get real.

Definitely :laugh: