HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Predators 2012-2013 Schedule (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1321923)

Preditan 01-12-2013 09:39 PM

Predators 2012-2013 Schedule
 
Here she is:

OPENING NIGHT: Sat. Jan. 19: Columbus, 7 p.m.
• Mon. Jan. 21: St. Louis, 5 p.m.
• Tue. Jan. 22: at Minnesota, 7 p.m.
• Thu. Jan. 24: at St. Louis, 7 p.m.

• Sat. Jan. 26: at Anaheim, 9:30 p.m.
• Mon. Jan. 28: at Phoenix, 8 p.m.
• Thu. Jan. 31: at Los Angeles, 9:30 p.m.
• Sat. Feb. 2: at San Jose, 9:30 p.m.

• Tue. Feb. 5: at St. Louis, 7 p.m.
• Thu. Feb. 7: Los Angeles, 7 p.m.
• Sat. Feb. 9: at Minnesota, 7 p.m.
• Sun. Feb. 10: Chicago, 7 p.m.

• Tue. Feb. 12: San Jose, 7 p.m.
• Thu. Feb. 14: Phoenix, 7 p.m.
• Sat. Feb. 16: Anaheim, 7 p.m.
• Mon. Feb. 18: at Colorado, 2 p.m.

• Tue. Feb. 19: Detroit, 7 p.m.
• Fri. Feb. 22: Vancouver, 7 p.m.
• Sat. Feb. 23: at Detroit, 6 p.m.
• Mon. Feb. 25: Dallas, 7 p.m.
• Wed. Feb. 27: at Anaheim, 9 p.m.

• Sat. March 2: at San Jose, 9:30 p.m.
• Mon. March 4: at Los Angeles, 9:30 p.m.
• Fri. March 8: Edmonton, 7 p.m.
• Sat. March 9: Minnesota, 7 p.m.

• Tue. March 12: at Dallas, 7:30 p.m.
• Thu. March 14: at Vancouver, 9 p.m.
• Fri. March 15: at Calgary, 8 p.m.
• Sun. March 17: at Edmonton, 7 p.m.

• Tue. March 19: at Columbus, 6 p.m.
• Thu. March 21: Calgary, 7 p.m.
• Sat. March 23: Columbus, 7 p.m.
• Mon. March 25: Edmonton, 7 p.m.

• Thu. March 28: Phoenix, 7 p.m.
• Sat. March 30: at Colorado, 2 p.m.
• Mon. April 1: at Chicago, 7:30 p.m.
• Tue. April 2: Colorado, 7 p.m.

• Thu. April 4: Columbus, 7 p.m.
• Sat. April 6: Chicago, 2 p.m.
• Sun. April 7: at Chicago, 6 p.m.

• Tue. April 9: St. Louis, 7 p.m.
• Fri. April 12: Dallas, 7 p.m.
• Sun. April 14: Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Mon. April 15: Vancouver, 7 p.m.

• Fri. April 19: at Chicago, 7:30 p.m.
• Tue. April 23: Calgary, 7 p.m.
• Thu. April 25: at Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Sat. April 27: at Columbus, 6 p.m.

Jonesey 01-12-2013 09:44 PM

you beat me to it.

I Will Son 01-12-2013 09:48 PM

Tht 7 game road trip is best to have at start than the end..

We have 12-16 at home at end of season. Then final few away

Gnashville 01-12-2013 09:52 PM

24 road games and half of them in 2 trips. WOW here's hoping we learn how to play road hockey quickly!!! Also we have more national TV games than last year

Top 6 Spaling 01-12-2013 09:58 PM

March 9: The day we get to show Ryan Suter EXACTLY how we feel about him.

Everlong 01-12-2013 10:00 PM

That's a mighty long road trip.

I can't imagine how much travel there would be if there were inter-conference games.

Gnashville 01-12-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everlong (Post 57505155)
That's a mighty long road trip.

I can't imagine how much travel there would be if there were inter-conference games.

Blame PT Barnum

Predatorbill 01-12-2013 10:10 PM

5 against Columbus and Chicago

Marty Party 01-12-2013 10:15 PM

STH's, check your email's. You should have a new pick sheet to fill out. :handclap:

drwpreds 01-12-2013 10:26 PM

Man, that is one BRUTAL 7 game road trip. Would be nice to be 2-0 headed into it..........

Predatorbill 01-12-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drw (Post 57506651)
Man, that is one BRUTAL 7 game road trip. Would be nice to be 2-0 headed into it..........


After that road trip 3/4 of our games against the Blues are complete, we will need a good start.

Paranoid Android 01-12-2013 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnashville (Post 57504689)
24 road games and half of them in 2 trips. WOW here's hoping we learn how to play road hockey quickly!!! Also we have more national TV games than last year

We were the 2nd best road team in the conference last season :handclap:

PredsV82 01-13-2013 12:12 AM

so what, about an extra three weeks to the regular season?

so the Cup finals may extend into July??

awesome for us fans but will be brutal for the players who will have a very short summer....

also, dont they usually melt the ice when the circus comes to town in late january?? seems kinda wasteful to play two games and then melt it but oh well...

Legionnaire11 01-13-2013 06:19 AM

Haven't checked the other teams to see how brutal the schedules are, but ours looks like a steaming pile of...

Longest home stand is 4 games. Longest road trips of 7 and 5. Open the season with the 7 gamer and then close the season with 3/4 on the road.


Also, I say it every season and i'll say it again now. The California teams should have to start at 7:00 instead of 7:30. It's bad enough having to stay up late, or even miss games that are on that late, don't make it worse with your extra 30 minutes.

JamestheSame 01-13-2013 07:44 AM

Anyone know presale password to ticketmaster?

ChesterCopperpot1 01-13-2013 09:10 AM

Man the Preds come to St Louis in less than 2 weeks. Super excited.

The weekend of April 12-14 is going to be live!!

April 12-14 Mizzou @ Vandy baseball series
April 13 the Vandy black & gold spring game
April 14 Wings @ Preds

Pattypred 01-13-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredsV82 (Post 57510699)
so what, about an extra three weeks to the regular season?

so the Cup finals may extend into July??

awesome for us fans but will be brutal for the players who will have a very short summer....

also, dont they usually melt the ice when the circus comes to town in late january?? seems kinda wasteful to play two games and then melt it but oh well...


Voldy -they have to melt it. The elephants would break the ice any way.

Seth Lake 01-13-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattypred (Post 57518677)
Voldy -they have to melt it. The elephants would break the ice any way.

It's actually gotten a lot of use too. The Preds have held a lot of amateur events on the ice since it went in in September. As a matter of fact GNASH is holding Senior Nights at Bridgestone Arena and we'll be out there tonight...

sighthndlady 01-13-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pattypred (Post 57518677)
Voldy -they have to melt it. The elephants would break the ice any way.

Besides - they have to paint something like "thank you" on there.

BigFatCat999 01-13-2013 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sighthndlady (Post 57520101)
Besides - they have to paint something like "thank you" on there.

I have a feeling they won't do that.

INDhockeyfan 01-13-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legionnaire11 (Post 57515281)
Haven't checked the other teams to see how brutal the schedules are, but ours looks like a steaming pile of...

Longest home stand is 4 games. Longest road trips of 7 and 5. Open the season with the 7 gamer and then close the season with 3/4 on the road.


Also, I say it every season and i'll say it again now. The California teams should have to start at 7:00 instead of 7:30. It's bad enough having to stay up late, or even miss games that are on that late, don't make it worse with your extra 30 minutes.

Blackhawks play 10 out of 12 on the road to start the season. 10 road games in a row because of arena availability. Then they pretty much spend the entire month of Feb at home. They also close the season 3/4 on the road as well but the difference is they go to Vancouver and Edmonton while preds have a shorter road trip to Chicago, Detroit, Columbus.

Preds don't have to go further then Detroit in the entire month of April. They have 8 out of the last 13 at home even though they aren't all in a row but they don't have too travel far.

101st_fan 01-13-2013 12:18 PM

No games on NBC ... two on NBCSports ... three on NHL Network.

Predatorbill 01-13-2013 12:46 PM

Nobody has an easy schedule in the West, no Eastern Conference games.

Byrddog 01-13-2013 01:19 PM

That first road trip could ba a disaster or a boon for the Preds. Winning 4 of them is a must, if not were fighting the Bugs for last in the division from Feb to the end.

Predatorbill 01-13-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byrddog (Post 57531485)
That first road trip could ba a disaster or a boon for the Preds. Winning 4 of them is a must, if not were fighting the Bugs for last in the division from Feb to the end.

First ten is unbelievably important.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:42 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.