HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   San Jose Sharks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Memorandum signed, Lockout over..Sharks schedule released! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1321959)

WSS11 01-12-2013 11:03 PM

Memorandum signed, Lockout over..Sharks schedule released!
 
http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=sjs

Man 6 game road trip in 12 days is brutal!

do0glas 01-12-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WSS11 (Post 57505345)
http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?team=sjs

Man 6 game road trip in 12 days is brutal!

Trainers will be earning their money for sure.

Short shifts!

Trl3789 01-12-2013 11:13 PM

Individual tickets go on sale Wed the 16th

https://twitter.com/SanJoseSharks/st...09779463749632

Clowe Me 01-12-2013 11:49 PM

All things considered, I think they did a good job making this schedule.

sharks fan 209 01-12-2013 11:59 PM

Does anybody know what time camp opens up tomorrow?

LadyStanley 01-13-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharks fan 209 (Post 57508139)
Does anybody know what time camp opens up tomorrow?

Pollak posted that there's a session @ 1:30 on the North rink.

ilikebigjoe 01-13-2013 12:10 AM

Been a while since i posted on these boards, but i have been reading them regularly. super excited about the season and I actually don't mind the Sharks Schedule. Could have been a lot worse. Wish they played the 19th though instead of the 20th.

Good to be back, missed you guys!

thrillermiller89 01-13-2013 12:13 AM

11 of our last 17 will be at home... I like it

eastbayjoker 01-13-2013 12:15 AM

I predict we go undefeated against the eastern conference (in the regular season, anyway).

Fistfullofbeer 01-13-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrillermiller89 (Post 57508709)
11 of our last 17 will be at home... I like it

Yep and 4 of the last 6. Not too shabby.

zombiekopitor 01-13-2013 01:02 AM

really good looking schedule, lots of home stands and aside from that 6 in 12 games, their only other long road trip will be 5 games with 3 in So-Cal
Don't have to go further then Phx for the last 7 and also have 9 strait in Cali after opening up 2 in Canada.

-2 home games and 1 road
Wings, Nucks, Avs,Preds,WIld
-2 road games and 1 home
Flames,Oils, Blues, Hawks, Jackets
I'll take it

TheJuxtaposer 01-13-2013 01:04 AM

All in all, it could have been way worse.

CJL182 01-13-2013 01:06 AM

Can't wait to get this thing started. This work week will go by so slowly. :cry: I agree with that the schedule looks pretty good. The Feb road trip will be tough, but I actually think some of the previous years' were worse.

Spacemania 01-13-2013 01:08 AM

Are they still getting broadcasts set up for the season, or is that REALLY it? I'm not wasting my money on CI again... and it looks like I might be luckey to see mabye 4 ****ing games if this is it

LadyStanley 01-13-2013 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spacemania (Post 57510567)
Are they still getting broadcasts set up for the season, or is that REALLY it? I'm not wasting my money on CI again... and it looks like I might be luckey to see mabye 4 ****ing games if this is it

The games indicated with TV coverage is just the national coverage.

So, I'm assuming the Sharks will be on CSNCA for all their local games (As conflicts notwithstanding).

Not clear if any of the games on national TV will be "exclusive" or not.

SJSharksfan39 01-13-2013 01:24 AM

Interesting schedule. I will surely be using the remote next week as the Sharks open the season during the AFC Championship game. Also, it's good to know that it seemed like the Sharks and Warriors don't overlap too much because I don't want to stop watching the Warriors now that Hockey is back. This NBA Season has been exciting with what GS has been doing.

sonticus 01-13-2013 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkie551 (Post 57511045)
Interesting schedule. I will surely be using the remote next week as the Sharks open the season during the AFC Championship game. Also, it's good to know that it seemed like the Sharks and Warriors don't overlap too much because I don't want to stop watching the Warriors now that Hockey is back. This NBA Season has been exciting with what GS has been doing.

I remember when the NBA had their lockout and I was so happy I didn't have to wait until the Kings games were over to be able to watch hockey, karma paid me back this season. Hopefully there won't be too much overlap between the Sharks/Kings this year.

USF Shark 01-13-2013 12:44 PM

this is going to be intense

Janney 01-13-2013 01:19 PM

Never has a Stevie Wonder song been so appropriate for hockey.


ChompChomp 01-13-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spacemania (Post 57510567)
Are they still getting broadcasts set up for the season, or is that REALLY it? I'm not wasting my money on CI again... and it looks like I might be luckey to see mabye 4 ****ing games if this is it

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyStanley (Post 57510925)
The games indicated with TV coverage is just the national coverage.

So, I'm assuming the Sharks will be on CSNCA for all their local games (As conflicts notwithstanding).

Not clear if any of the games on national TV will be "exclusive" or not.

LS: I think you're missing that Spacemania is not in in the local area (and I think in Canada) so he would need CI to view those CSNCA games and is venting about the lack of games that wouldn't be on CI since he has decided not to order CI.

rangerssharks414 01-13-2013 10:04 PM

That's odd that they don't play any (if I counted correctly) eastern conference teams. Oh well, the February road trip isn't that brutal this year, and the homestand near the end is nice.

OffSydes 01-13-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerssharks414 (Post 57557697)
That's odd that they don't play any (if I counted correctly) eastern conference teams. Oh well, the February road trip isn't that brutal this year, and the homestand near the end is nice.

There are no West - East / East - West games this season

rangerssharks414 01-13-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OffSydes (Post 57561907)
There are no West - East / East - West games this season

I did not know that. Well that sucks.

HOOCH2173 01-14-2013 10:53 AM

Ok so let's be honest.

Whose boycotting attending games and buying merch?

Chief Brody 01-14-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOOCH2173 (Post 57572467)
Ok so let's be honest.

Whose boycotting attending games and buying merch?

Only people who do not know the difference between "Whose" and "Who's".


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:57 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.