HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Rafael Diaz (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1322079)

shortshorts 01-13-2013 02:14 AM

Rafael Diaz

What would it take for the Canucks to get him?

danishh 01-13-2013 02:53 AM

why do the canucks need him?

Domino11 01-13-2013 06:41 AM

Diaz is a good dman .. He doesn't have much value right now !! I don't think mtl would get more then a 2 round for him right now !! I wouldn't trade him for a pick I would want an upgrade on him we have enough pick .. Unless the Canuck r willing to give a late first round I wouldn't give him up !! I know it not the nhl but he ad a great beginning of season in the Swiss league close to 1 point per game ! Don't forget last season it was is first in the nhl and a normal size rink this year he will be more comfortable and he will be a good puck mover and he will get the second power play after subban and Markov on the first !! But why Vancouver need him ??

Pierre Dagenais 01-13-2013 06:51 AM

shortshorts, do you have a crush on Rafa Diaz?

He looks like he has improved alot over the summer and that's why the Habs will keep him. He could become our next Streit or our next Weber.

danyhabsfan 01-13-2013 11:05 AM

Raymond

Pacioretty Desharnais Cole
Galchenyuk Plekanec Gionta
Raymond Eller Bourque
Prust White Moen

danyhabsfan 01-13-2013 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Domino11 (Post 57515407)
Diaz is a good dman .. He doesn't have much value right now !! I don't think mtl would get more then a 2 round for him right now !! I wouldn't trade him for a pick I would want an upgrade on him we have enough pick .. Unless the Canuck r willing to give a late first round I wouldn't give him up !! I know it not the nhl but he ad a great beginning of season in the Swiss league close to 1 point per game ! Don't forget last season it was is first in the nhl and a normal size rink this year he will be more comfortable and he will be a good puck mover and he will get the second power play after subban and Markov on the first !! But why Vancouver need him ??

Im not sure he's gonna play.

Subban
Markov
Gorges
Kaberle
Emelin
Bouillon

Blind Gardien 01-13-2013 11:29 AM

Diaz is a keeper for the Habs... Markov is still a question mark, and even if Kaberle bounces back, it's not clear that he's an asset that will last past this season. Obviously Bouillon won't. So, even if Diaz doesn't get a ton of ice this year (although he might), he's still a player the Habs need to keep around. I wouldn't take less than a 1st for him, for example... but obviously no team is going to consider offering that, so it's a moot point, basically he's just "not available", therefore. Not as a spare part pickup for a team needing a band-aid on D, anyway. He has more value to the Habs than to another team.

Natey 01-13-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danyhabsfan (Post 57523413)

Subban
Markov
Gorges
Kaberle
Emelin
Bouillon

Diaz is better than 3 guys on that list.

From Vancouver (my second favourite team), I'd want Tanev & Raymond for Diaz and a 3rd.

Hugo Sham 01-13-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danyhabsfan (Post 57523413)

Subban
Markov
Gorges
Kaberle
Emelin
Bouillon

Diaz is ahead of bouillon and kaberle

jumptheshark 01-13-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danishh (Post 57514055)
why do the canucks need him?

that is my reaction

Nucks have 6 d-men and ballard already

Trembs 01-13-2013 06:09 PM

Diaz + 3rd for Booth