HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   San Jose Sharks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   OT: HF-SJS |Division 1 Fantasy 2013 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1324011)

Shape 01-15-2013 02:30 PM

HF-SJS |Division 1 Fantasy 2013
 
During lockout you're like:


http://25.media.tumblr.com/69b196377...8x31o1_400.gif



Post lockout you're all like:


http://24.media.tumblr.com/7a9baabec...116o1_1280.png


Better late than never! Below you will the find the managers who will play in Division 1

Username Team Name
Shape Icelandic Alligators
Lebanezer Marleau the Baker
Hab Shark The Poutine Holy Trinity
209 Drogon's Fire
Rangerssharks1414 Potvin Sucks
fasterthanlight Manditory Dancing
Drunksage Bastion
BrianSmith Happy Zeus
Sharks7 Sega Sharp Shooters
Nighthock White Walkers
Sharksfan1 The Hacks
WeDontNeedRoads Hard Boyled Eggs

As of right now we sit at 12, but it could possibly move up to 14. I will be sending out invites soon. Please let me know in here what your team name is after you're in.

Good luck this season!

DRAFT ORDER
1.Drogon's Fire
2.White Walkers
3.Sega Sharp Shooters
4.Hard Boyled Eggs
5.Marleau the Baker
6.Icelandic Alligators
7.Bastion
8.The Hacks
9.Poutine Holy Trinity
10.Potvin Sucks
11.Manditory Dancing
12.Happy Zeus







Original Rosters

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/461/sjsjh.png
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9544/sjs1.png
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9648/sjs2.png
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/9861/sjs3.png

fasterthanlight 01-15-2013 02:40 PM

Time for another season of domination!

I unfortunately can't make the live draft because of hockey practice, but I guess that's a good problem to have.

Nighthock 01-15-2013 04:52 PM

Joined - White Walkers

We are coming ...


Shape 01-15-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthock (Post 57644123)
Joined - White Walkers

We are coming ...


Figured that was you. I almost went with 'The Unsullied'

SharksFan1 01-15-2013 05:36 PM

Nice, this draft time should work for me.

Hab Shark 01-15-2013 07:15 PM

Thanks Commish!

I'm in : Team = The Poutine Holy Trinity

Here's to going farther than the first round of the Playoffs this year.

Draft time works well for me too.

drunksage 01-15-2013 08:56 PM

Team name: Bastion

I guess I'll have to live with the draft time, but if there's any chance of an even later time on Friday night, I'm up for that.

209 01-16-2013 09:56 AM

Damn that White Walker. I was gonna use something from game of thrones

hockeyball 01-16-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunksage (Post 57655125)
Team name: Bastion

I guess I'll have to live with the draft time, but if there's any chance of an even later time on Friday night, I'm up for that.

I just can't. I will be at work Friday night till I have no idea when installing a new phone system. No way I can do it form work either since I'll be busy and likely won't have internet.

Nighthock 01-16-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 209 (Post 57671605)
Damn that White Walker. I was gonna use something from game of thrones

you can be The Imps

Wedontneedroads 01-16-2013 11:28 AM

I'm tempted to leave my stinky Hard Boyled Eggs behind and jump on the Game of Thrones band wagon.

I haven't read all the books yet though, so I really don't want to choose someone/thing that gets obliterated by the White Walkers in the end. That would be far too foreshadowing of my impending doom.

I could always just be The Reapers since obviously they cannot be stopped and would eviscerate any wanna be zombie White Walkers :sarcasm:

209 01-16-2013 12:15 PM

'Drogon's Fire' will be burning those White Walkers to ash.

Shape 01-16-2013 12:50 PM

Who is 'Marleau the Baker' and 'Potvin Sucks'?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyball
I just can't. I will be at work Friday night till I have no idea when installing a new phone system. No way I can do it form work either since I'll be busy and likely won't have internet.

Wrong thread, braj!!

rangerssharks414 01-16-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shape (Post 57680209)
Potvin Sucks

That's my team name, as always for fantasy hockey.

fasterthanlight 01-16-2013 01:54 PM

Manditory Dancing reporting in.

And a Friday draft would be awesome for everyone, right guys/gals? Right? :P

SharksFan1 01-16-2013 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fasterthanlight (Post 57683809)
Manditory Dancing reporting in.

And a Friday draft would be awesome for everyone, right guys/gals? Right? :P

No, sorry. Will be on my way to Vegas! :handclap:

209 01-16-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerssharks414 (Post 57681795)
That's my team name, as always for fantasy hockey.

A true Ranger fan... :yo: Long live Ulf Nilsson and Anders Hedberg

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/24/sp...=2&ref=sports&

Shape 01-16-2013 03:24 PM

Come on guys, fill this s*** up. Draft is tomorrow.

SharksFan1 01-16-2013 07:11 PM

So how does the divisions work? Will I play teams in my divisions more that teams in other divisions?

Also my team name is "The Hacks"

Shape 01-16-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharksFan1 (Post 57701565)
So how does the divisions work? Will I play teams in my divisions more that teams in other divisions?

Also my team name is "The Hacks"

The division winners advance to the playoffs as the top seeds, with the highest scoring division winner earning the #1 seed. Rest of teams are sorted by overall standings.

And yes, you will play teams in your division more. :nod:

Lebanezer 01-16-2013 10:15 PM

Signed up, team name,

Marleau the Baker

SharksFan1 01-17-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shape (Post 57706905)
The division winners advance to the playoffs as the top seeds, with the highest scoring division winner earning the #1 seed. Rest of teams are sorted by overall standings.

And yes, you will play teams in your division more. :nod:

Because of the short season it looks like you only play one team more than once.

The Architect 01-17-2013 01:15 AM

Signed up, team name is Happy Zeus

rangerssharks414 01-17-2013 06:58 AM

Shape, could you randomly determine the draft order before the draft so we have time to strategize?

Shape 01-17-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rangerssharks414 (Post 57722329)
Shape, could you randomly determine the draft order before the draft so we have time to strategize?

I'd be happy to if Sharks7 would sign up. :shakehead


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.