HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   OHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148)
-   -   NHL Mid Term Rankings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1324185)

Kingpin794 01-15-2013 05:18 PM

NHL Mid Term Rankings
 
No one has put anything up about this yet so I thought I'd throw it out here for discussion.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=8...d=nhl:topheads

2 things that stand out to me:

1) As a Spirit fan I'm surprised how high Jimmy Lodge got ranked. Above guys like Bailey, Cassels, and Zadorov to name a few. Also thought Moutrey should have been a little higher.

2) How far down the list Kujawinski is. Didn't see that coming.

Anybody else have some thoughts about the rankings? Surprised about where some of your team's players are ranked? Pleasantly surprised or are you left scratching you head?

bidzey 01-17-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingpin794 (Post 57645257)
No one has put anything up about this yet so I thought I'd throw it out here for discussion.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=8...d=nhl:topheads

2 things that stand out to me:

1) As a Spirit fan I'm surprised how high Jimmy Lodge got ranked. Above guys like Bailey, Cassels, and Zadorov to name a few. Also thought Moutrey should have been a little higher.

2) How far down the list Kujawinski is. Didn't see that coming.

Anybody else have some thoughts about the rankings? Surprised about where some of your team's players are ranked? Pleasantly surprised or are you left scratching you head?

actually I did but it was buried inside a Brock post so I see how you missed it. Brock replied to my post in the other thread with a link to an article he made on his site, pretty interesting.

Kingpin794 01-17-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bidzey (Post 57751923)
actually I did but it was buried inside a Brock post so I see how you missed it. Brock replied to my post in the other thread with a link to an article he made on his site, pretty interesting.

This thread was up before you posted anything about the Mid Term rankings. Check the time on the post. But I can see where keeping all the discussion in the other thread might be more convenient.

bidzey 01-17-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingpin794 (Post 57754643)
This thread was up before you posted anything about the Mid Term rankings. Check the time on the post. But I can see where keeping all the discussion in the other thread might be more convenient.

oops my bad


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.