HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Winnipeg Jets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Inaugural Season banner? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1325445)

Warhead77 01-17-2013 06:33 AM

Inaugural Season banner?
 
So will they raise an inaugural season banner on Saturday?

Curious.

mzappa 01-17-2013 08:23 AM

Actually in addition to this, any leaks on any kind of pregame ceremonies or new intro?

fitzy0019 01-17-2013 09:07 AM

everyones been very tight lipped on the new pre game. richardson on 1290 mentioned the opening a few days back but wouldnt say anyting

Curt in WPG 01-17-2013 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New Jets (Post 57722017)
So will they raise an inaugural season banner on Saturday?

Curious.

I was at Blue Rodeo last night and I thought they had moved the Moose banners to a different location. I could have swore they were across the ice surface last year whereas last night they were perpendicular to the blue line.

cheswick 01-17-2013 09:53 AM

A plans to honour Jets 1.0 players this season? They don't have the old retired Jets numbers correct?

KingSalamon 01-17-2013 10:23 AM

A banner would be cool... and there is some sort of giveaway at the opener (maybe a second season pin to go with the first season? ) As for any special opening... I hope to be surprised. :)

One of the surprises may be the lineup... who will make the lineup for the opener?

bigplay41* 01-17-2013 10:34 AM

They are giving away something this year that i know....excited to see what it is

KingSalamon 01-17-2013 10:44 AM

Didn't Ludlow mention a fan of the game getting a jersey from all home games this year too? So there is that too!

Getting excited for the opener.. 2 more sleeps! lol

Warhead77 01-17-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheswick (Post 57727201)
A plans to honour Jets 1.0 players this season? They don't have the old retired Jets numbers correct?

The plan is to honour Jets 1.0 players and not re-retire numbers as current Jets 2.0 are free to wear numbers 9, 25, etc.

So pretty much how the Leafs do it.

It would be nice if they honoured the WHA Jets this season as it was the 40th anniversary this past October of the first game.

jetsv2 01-17-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curt in WPG (Post 57725483)
I was at Blue Rodeo last night and I thought they had moved the Moose banners to a different location. I could have swore they were across the ice surface last year whereas last night they were perpendicular to the blue line.

You are correct, i noticed it too at the open practice on sunday.

Warhead77 01-18-2013 04:47 PM

Any updates on this subject?

Also, will there be an opening season ceremonial faceoff?

If so, WHO will drop the puck?

Curt in WPG 01-18-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jetsv2 (Post 57745053)
You are correct, i noticed it too at the open practice on sunday.

You know you're hardcore when you're walking around trying to find all the little changes they've made "Look! New speakers" - my wife was rolling her eyes at me :yo:

bodybreak 01-19-2013 08:50 PM

Having had my first chance to see the new setup today, it looks like they moved the banners to make room for the new speakers.

bigplay41* 01-19-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bodybreak (Post 57899893)
Having had my first chance to see the new setup today, it looks like they moved the banners to make room for the new speakers.

They need to take down those moose banners already

broinwhyteridge 01-19-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigplay41 (Post 57903165)
They need to take down those moose banners already

Might as well leave them up... it will be a long time before this crew will be making any additions to what's already there.

Potrzebie 01-20-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigplay41 (Post 57903165)
They need to take down those moose banners already

Why?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.