HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   San Jose Sharks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Confirmed with Link: Sheppard 1 Year 825k (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1326159)

sjshark91 01-17-2013 08:54 PM

Sheppard 1 Year 825k
 
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks
http://Capgeek.com shows 1-yr, 2-way contracts for #SJSharks Sheppard ($825K), McLaren ($632.5K), McCarthy ($612.5K) and Kearns ($550K).

I didn't see that Stalockrox already posted this in the Petrecki thread.

Mafoofoo 01-17-2013 08:59 PM

Sheppard can now finally afford his own Xbox. Great news.

USF Shark 01-17-2013 09:02 PM

good stuffs!

Fel 96 01-17-2013 09:06 PM

Oh boy, good for him and the Sharks.

Kitten Mittons 01-17-2013 09:18 PM

Overpayment :shakehead

Graveland 01-17-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 57765573)
Overpayment :shakehead

No doubt :rant: Should be league min.

Rickety Cricket 01-17-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 57765573)
Overpayment :shakehead

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry Dylan (Post 57766279)
No doubt :rant: Should be league min.

Someone needs to get a Katya avatar.

WTFetus 01-17-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickety Cricket (Post 57767763)
Someone needs to get a Katya avatar.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...atjaamotel.png

Kitten Mittons 01-17-2013 10:15 PM

Nah, that's Katja.

sonticus 01-17-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickety Cricket (Post 57767763)
Someone needs to get a Katya avatar.

Close enough?

Mafoofoo 01-17-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WTFetus (Post 57768321)

A source of constant irritation in the form of her husband after she went and SPOILER'ed herself.

Rickety Cricket 01-17-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonticus (Post 57768917)
Close enough?

Should we all get Archer avatars? I call dibs on Babou.

Kitten Mittons 01-17-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mafoofoo (Post 57769483)
A source of constant irritation in the form of her husband after she went and SPOILER'ed herself.

Never liked Kenny anyway. Don't care about anyone but my Clem. I'd kill anyone to keep her alive. Right in front of her. So she knows. And so does everyone else. NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER. I WILL COME DOWN UPON THEM WITH THE HAMMER OF THOR!!! I WILL STRIKE UPON THEM WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER!!!!! THREATEN MY GIRL AND I KEEEEEEEL YOU!!!

Sorry, I just had a stroke.

CrazedZooChimp 01-17-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons (Post 57769673)
Never liked Kenny anyway. Don't care about anyone but my Clem. I'd kill anyone to keep her alive. Right in front of her. So she knows. And so does everyone else. NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER. I WILL COME DOWN UPON THEM WITH THE HAMMER OF THOR!!! I WILL STRIKE UPON THEM WITH GREAT VENGEANCE AND FURIOUS ANGER!!!!! THREATEN MY GIRL AND I KEEEEEEEL YOU!!!

Sorry, I just had a stroke.

That was such a good game. It made me so sad so many times.

Two-way contract means they paid less when they're in the AHL right? As I am too lazy to click the link, anything about what the minor league contracts are?

TheUndertow40Six2 01-18-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickety Cricket (Post 57769625)
Should we all get Archer avatars? I call dibs on Babou.

I'm in.

Mafoofoo 01-18-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickety Cricket (Post 57769625)
Should we all get Archer avatars? I call dibs on Babou.

Oh total dibs on Archersaurus

Graveland 01-18-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mafoofoo (Post 57775213)
Oh total dibs on Archersaurus

Nice avatar bro lol.

Mafoofoo 01-18-2013 03:50 AM

Temporary till I can find a decent Archersaurus :laugh:

sonticus 01-18-2013 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazedZooChimp (Post 57771977)
Two-way contract means they paid less when they're in the AHL right? As I am too lazy to click the link, anything about what the minor league contracts are?

Yeah looks like $105k in the AHL.

Normally I am too lazy as well but I'm pretty bored right now. :)

Graveland 01-18-2013 05:41 AM

Someone please be Ray it will make me happy forever.

sonticus 01-18-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barry Dylan (Post 57776581)
Someone please be Ray it will make me happy forever.

I almost chose Ray but figured Cyril was a better fit for my awkward/lame personality. :laugh:

Graveland 01-18-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonticus (Post 57776649)
I almost chose Ray but figured Cyril was a better fit for my awkward/lame personality. :laugh:

I would of chose him if I thought for more than 10 seconds about it :laugh: Then I fully committed.

Victorious Secret 01-18-2013 09:17 AM

Totally worth a 3rd rounder.

Ninja Hertl 01-18-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victorious Secret (Post 57780927)
Totally worth a 3rd rounder.

Yes, because you can make that snapshot judgment at this point in his development.

hockeyball 01-18-2013 01:23 PM

I think he was. He's a talented player who got stuck in a really crappy situation and was very poorly developed. A 3rd rounder is a small risk, i've said that since the trade. If he can be a solid 3rd line player thats MORE than worth a 3rd round pick.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.