HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   flyers Papa Johns season special (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1326929)

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-18-2013 07:50 PM

flyers Papa Johns season special
 
this is new if anyone likes papa johns you will like this.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=650646

if the flyers score 3 goals a game and win next day 50% off regular menu pricing. this is good. You get the code from facebook or twitter, and its good for the the next day only.

JohnnyOnTheSpot 01-18-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHILOUDELPHIA (Post 57813181)
this is new if anyone likes papa johns you will like this.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=650646

if the flyers score 3 goals a game and win next day 50% off regular menu pricing. this is good. You get the code from facebook or twitter, and its good for the the next day only.

They ran this for the Phillies with score 6 and win. Let's just say I had my share of Papa John's this summer lol. They run awesome promos.

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-18-2013 08:58 PM

papa johns isn't my first choice with pizza, but I will say the buffalo chicken pizza is very good and my favorite.

the extra large is huge, its about 17.00 Plus tax and delivery so basically 20 bucks.

so to get that for 10 is good.

Not sure why but the regular style pizza sometimes gets me sick, the only other pizza I can eat ok, Is the pineapple one,

Phileeguy 01-18-2013 09:30 PM

I think they also did this with the Eagles and wins.

Needless to say, it didn't turn out to be all that great in terms of savings.

Krishna 01-18-2013 10:07 PM

3 goals?

In b4 papa johns goes bankrupt

FlyersFan61290 01-19-2013 10:51 AM

hope to be eating 50% off papa john's pizza tomorrow.

Sawdalite 01-19-2013 10:56 AM

What's different from the Mickey Dee's and other past promos based on goals is the need for them to win... Stops the, 'We want Chicken'* chants... with possible, 'We want a win' chants... Or maybe even, 'We want a win and three goals' chants. ;) :sarcasm:


* Replace 'chicken' with the current promo food as needed.

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-24-2013 03:59 PM

free papa johns pizza If you guess the correct coin flip toss for the super bowl.

http://www.papajohnscointoss.com/

what I did was use my normal email that I use for papa johns, but also used my other email and voted twice, I voted heads on 1 email and tails with the other.

I'm planning to win free pizza,

also they will send you a coupon for 35% off between now and then.

the code is VOTE35 just put that in the code screen.

JDinkalage Morgoone 01-24-2013 04:07 PM

Speaking of promos, I need to get my name in for the McDonald's Power Play Payoff in a few weeks when it's inevitably up to $50,000 because the Flyers havent converted a PP.

hckyplayer8 01-27-2013 04:37 PM

Wow. Not all Papa John stores in PA are participating.

Stupid.

Flyersfan1493 01-27-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 (Post 58467491)
Wow. Not all Papa John stores in PA are participating.

Stupid.

I'd imagine it'd be the ones in Eastern PA.

hckyplayer8 01-27-2013 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go For It (Post 58467831)
I'd imagine it'd be the ones in Eastern PA.

I'm in Lebanon county....a mere 90 miles from Philly.

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-27-2013 06:15 PM

flyers special is working I order from the roxborough store,

buffalo chicken pizza is great and I got an extra large pie. 8.50 normally 17 not bad.

slitz 01-27-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 (Post 58468921)
I'm in Lebanon county....a mere 90 miles from Philly.

not in lancaster or reading either

Flyersfan1493 01-27-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slitz (Post 58487129)
not in lancaster or reading either


Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hckyplayer8 01-27-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slitz (Post 58487129)
not in lancaster or reading either

Think I'm gonna call in and complain.

Maybe if enough call in they will add the store.

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-28-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slitz (Post 58487129)
not in lancaster or reading either

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go For It (Post 58488961)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Quote:

Originally Posted by hckyplayer8 (Post 58492949)
Think I'm gonna call in and complain.

Maybe if enough call in they will add the store.


when you tried it how did you, also I noticed when I did enter the code flyers3

it must be in all capitals FLYERS3 just like that and it must me done online.

it won't work now cause we lost yesterday but I will try it using a zip code from reading and Lebanon.

shipwreck 01-28-2013 11:13 AM

I live in TX, buy - I did figure it was a local thing. Although, with online ordering, I thought that MAYBE there was a remote chance it would work at any Papa Johns

4thline4life 01-28-2013 12:04 PM

Papa johns sucks anyway. Almost anywhere in the philly area there are much better local places...I never understood why anyone would order chain pizza around here.

FreshPerspective 01-28-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIceman26 (Post 58527755)
Papa johns sucks anyway. Almost anywhere in the philly area there are much better local places...I never understood why anyone would order chain pizza around here.

Stuff is nasty faux Pizza...but some people love it. To me being that I'm Italian, eating Papa John's is like eating at Olive Garden...

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-28-2013 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt (Post 58528025)
Stuff is nasty faux Pizza...but some people love it. To me being that I'm Italian, eating Papa John's is like eating at Olive Garden...

there regular pizzas re awful, but the buff chicken or bbq pizza is great,

but overall there garlic sauce is the greatest thing ever.

and there sides are good.

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-28-2013 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipwreck (Post 58524795)
I live in TX, buy - I did figure it was a local thing. Although, with online ordering, I thought that MAYBE there was a remote chance it would work at any Papa Johns

if the stars are on board with some deal then it will work for you

shipwreck 01-28-2013 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHILOUDELPHIA (Post 58534071)
if the stars are on board with some deal then it will work for you

As far as I know, they are not. Haven't seen anything about it.

PHILOUDELPHIA 01-28-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipwreck (Post 58535857)
As far as I know, they are not. Haven't seen anything about it.

this is only temporary but you can get 50% off between now and FEB 2

type in code VOTE50 in all capitals

hckyplayer8 01-28-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHILOUDELPHIA (Post 58519405)
when you tried it how did you, also I noticed when I did enter the code flyers3

it must be in all capitals FLYERS3 just like that and it must me done online.

it won't work now cause we lost yesterday but I will try it using a zip code from reading and Lebanon.

It wouldn't take the code from my local store.

I had a hunch what was going on and retried the code with a Philly based store and the code worked.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.