HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Habs vs Leafs on TV (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=13270)

crakced 09-22-2003 06:28 AM

Habs vs Leafs on TV

I thought I would let anyone know who has Bell expresvu that the Leafs vs Habs preseason game Tuesday will be on channel 411 @5:30. It will also be on channel 404...but I don't of any loyal Habs fans who would have a subscription to the Leafs TV channel. :D

I guess that means that any other cable or satellite that has Leafs TV would also be broacasting the game as well

HABitual 09-22-2003 06:35 AM

Right! You don't have to have Bell ExpressVu to have Leafs TV. I got digital cable through Persona Communications and I got Leafs TV as an option. I'll wait until the regular season though!

Subban Fan 09-22-2003 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crakced
I thought I would let anyone know who has Bell expresvu that the Leafs vs Habs preseason game Tuesday will be on channel 411 @5:30. It will also be on channel 404...but I don't of any loyal Habs fans who would have a subscription to the Leafs TV channel. :D

I guess that means that any other cable or satellite that has Leafs TV would also be broacasting the game as well

Anyone who got Bell express vu can see the game???

Sam I Am 09-22-2003 07:07 AM

Can anybody tell me what channel 411 is? Is it available on gray market dishes?

Habs4ever 09-22-2003 07:10 AM

For bell Express vu you'll have to

Subscribe to leafs tv, it costs $2, so maybe do it for this month to catch some pre-season games, I have all kind of channels so I won't have to worry, I hope this helps.

BLONG7 09-22-2003 07:38 AM

Leafs TV... Channel 1967 on all TV's :joker:

All-Star 09-22-2003 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam I Am

Just a guess here...

NHL Network? Another thread was saying that both the NN and LTV were showing the game.

I don't know anything about gray market dishes; I have digital cable...

All-Star

crakced 09-22-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam I Am

Sorry, Channel 411 is an NHL Center Ice channel, so you will need to be subscribed to NHL Center Ice. Not sure if it is any different on the gray market dishes, but I think they do have NHL center ice.

zurg999 09-22-2003 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7

:handclap:

Gotta remember that one!

danboulie 09-22-2003 10:33 AM

Does anyone know who will be playing for the Habs tonight?
I'll see the game so i'll know when it starts, but any advanced info is always appreciated.

tritone 09-22-2003 12:41 PM

Bell Expressvu Employee

SORRY GUYS , Leafstv is only available for bell expressvu customers living in the Ontario region...everywhere else in Canada will be blacked out

didjuicythat 09-22-2003 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tritone
SORRY GUYS , Leafstv is only available for bell expressvu customers living in the Ontario region...everywhere else in Canada will be blacked out

But the channel was broadcasting the Leafs/Jokerit game earlier this week if I'm not mistaken... I remember watching a few minutes of the game on Friday.

tritone 09-22-2003 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HiggsFan
But the channel was broadcasting the Leafs/Jokerit game earlier this week if I'm not mistaken... I remember watching a few minutes of the game on Friday.

Then you either have Centre Ice or a pirate card ... OR a billing address in Ontario .
If not then there was some sort of "mistake" in our blacking out LOL. unless it was an exception because it's not regular season....but normally anything on leafs tv is only available in ontario

habdicted 09-23-2003 02:49 AM

Quote:

Then you either have Centre Ice or a pirate card ... OR a billing address in Ontario .
If not then there was some sort of "mistake" in our blacking out LOL. unless it was an exception because it's not regular season....but normally anything on leafs tv is only available in ontario

What about starchoice??? in Ontario??

habsfan19 09-23-2003 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLONG7

hahahaha
good one, that's pretty funny

loudi94 09-23-2003 04:24 AM

Quote:

Then you either have Centre Ice or a pirate card

Pirate card -sounds like one belongs to a club or something. Like a driver's license except you have to wear an eyepatch and have a parrot on your shoulder. Seems like a dead giveaway to the authorities to me if you're toting one of these cards around.