2012-2013 season predictions
Let me start it off with a few.
1. Fowler has a 50 point season (pace of a 50 point season assuming there were 82 games)
2. Malkin out produces a healthy Crosby
3. Red Wings miss the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years
4. This is Teemu's last year :(
5. Our PP is top 5 in NHL
6. Nashville finishes better then they did last season
7. Chicago-Pens Stanley cup finals: Pens win
1. Ducks miss the playoffs again, but are above the bottom 5 teams.
2. Rangers will have the most points in the regular season AND will win the Stanley Cup
3. Kovalchuk will win the Rocket Richard
4. Justin Schultz will rock the league and win easily the Calder trophy :facepalm:
5. Edmonton will go to the playoffs
1. One of Bonino or Holland turns out to be a quite good 2C, something the Ducks haven't had since 09-10 Koivu.
2. Getzlaf scores 50 points.
1. St. Louis wins the Cup
2. Ducks finish 6th
3. Getzlaf leads in points, also Top-5 in NHL
4. Garrison wins the Norris
5. Ducks meet LA in the playoffs.
1. Calgary misses the playoffs.
2. Holland outscores Bonino.
3. Beleskey scores 10 goals.
4. Stamkos wins Rocket Richards.
5. Toronto gets 1st overall draft pick.
6. Minnesota finishes 4th in West.
7. New Jersey gets to playoffs.
8. Rakell outplays DSP.
9. Tampa Bay misses playoffs.
10. Philadelphia trades one of it's star forwards for defenceman.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.