HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Buffalo Sabres (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   NHL Season Predictions (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1327873)

Jame 01-19-2013 10:08 PM

NHL Season Predictions
 
1. Boston
2. Pittsburgh
3. Tampa Bay
4. Philly
5. NY Rangers
6. Florida
7. Washington
8. Buffalo

1. St Louis
2. Minny
3. Los Angeles
4. Vancouver
5. Chicago
6. Detroit
7. Dallas
8. San Jose

JOHNBOY 01-19-2013 11:57 PM

1. Pittsburgh
2. Boston
3. Tampa Bay
4. Philadelphia
5. NY Rangers
6. Buffalo
7. Florida
8. Ottawa

1. St Louis
2. Minnesota
3. Los Angeles
4. Vancouver
5. Chicago
6. Detroit
7. Dallas
8. Nashville

Mikeyc1983 01-20-2013 12:11 AM

I predict the Sabres are gonna do Jack **** this year!:deadhorse

OpethianSabre20 01-20-2013 12:14 AM

1. Pittsburgh
2. Ottawa
3. Tampa Bay
4. Boston
5. Buffalo
6. Philadelphia
7. NY Rangers
8. Florida

1. St. Louis
2. Vancouver
3. Anaheim
4. San Jose
5. Chicago
6. Phoenix
7. Dallas
8. Los Angeles

dma0034 01-20-2013 01:01 AM

1. Boston
2. Philadelphia
3. Washington
4. Pittsburgh
5. New York R
6. Florida
7. Tampa Bay
8. Ottawa

1. Chicago
2. Dallas
3. Minnesota
4. St. Louis
5. San Jose
6. Los Angeles
7. Phoenix
8. Vancouver

SabresFan26 01-20-2013 07:33 AM

1. Rangers
2. Bruins
3. Capitals
4. Penguins
5. Flyers
6. Lightning
7. Sabres
8. Panthers

1. Blues
2. Kings
3. Wild
4. Blackhawks
5. Sharks
6. Canucks
7. Coyotes
8. Stars

Rangers over St. Louis in the finals

TehDoak 01-20-2013 07:50 AM

1. Pittsburgh
2. Capitals
3. Buffalo
4. Philadelphia
5. Rangers
6. Winnipeg
7. Panthers
8. Leafs
9. Senators
10. Tampa Bay
11. Bruins
12. Hurricanes
13. Habs
14. Devils
15. Islanders

1. San Jose
2. Chicago
3. Vancouver
4. St. Louis
5. Minnesota
6. LA
7. Colorado
8. Nashville
9. Edmonton
10. Calgary
11. Phoenix
12. Dallas
13. Anaheim
14. Detroit
15. Columbus

82nd 01-20-2013 09:05 AM

1. NY Rangers
2. Boston
3. Washington
4. Pittsburgh
5. Philadelphia
6. Buffalo
7. Carolina
8. Winnipeg

1. St. Louis
2. LA
3. Vancouver
4. Chicago
5. San Jose
6. Nashville
7. Edmonton
8. Phoenix

Sabreality 01-20-2013 10:11 AM

1.pit
2.bos
3.fla
4.nyr
5.buf
6.phi
7.ott
8.wsh
9.tb
10.nj
11.nyi
12.wpg
13.tor
14.car
15.mon

1.stl
2.sj
3.min
4.chi
5.van
6.la
7.dal
8.edm
9.nsh
10.pho
11.det
12.ana
13.col
14.cbj
15.cgy

wilson1379 01-20-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehDoak (Post 57927475)
1. Pittsburgh
2. Capitals
3. Buffalo
4. Philadelphia
5. Rangers
6. Winnipeg
7. Panthers
8. Leafs
9. Senators
10. Tampa Bay
11. Bruins
12. Hurricanes
13. Habs
14. Devils
15. Islanders

1. San Jose
2. Chicago
3. Vancouver
4. St. Louis
5. Minnesota
6. LA
7. Colorado
8. Nashville
9. Edmonton
10. Calgary
11. Phoenix
12. Dallas
13. Anaheim
14. Detroit
15. Columbus

You honestly believe the Sabres and Leafs finish ahead of the Bruins?

CriminallyVu1gar 01-20-2013 06:41 PM

The site I write for, I did a "statistical" analysis based on what teams added and lost:
The second team is my 'gut feeling' prediction.

EAST
1). Pittsburgh - NYR
2). NYR - Pittsburgh
3). Philadelphia - Philadelphia
4). Winnipeg (2) - Tampa Bay (2)
5). Florida - Buffalo (3)
6). Tampa Bay - Boston
7). Buffalo (3) - Carolina
8). Washington - Washington

9). Carolina - Winnipeg
10). Montreal - Florida
11). Boston - Ottawa
12). New Jersey - New Jersey
13). Ottawa - NYI
14). NYI - Montreal
15). Toronto - Toronto

WEST
1). Vancouver - Vancouver
2). St. Louis (2) - Chicago (2)
3). Colorado - St. Louis
4). Minnesota - Minnesota
5). Chicago - San Jose (3)
6). San Jose (3) - Los Angeles
7). Dallas - Colorado
8). Calgary - Dallas

9). Los Angeles - Detroit
10). Detroit - Nashville
11). Nashville - Calgary
12). Phoenix - Phoenix
13). Edmonton - Edmonton
14). Columbus - Columbus
15). Anaheim - Anaheim

dma0034 01-20-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CriminallyVu1gar (Post 57965991)
The site I write for, I did a "statistical" analysis based on what teams added and lost:
The second team is my 'gut feeling' prediction.

EAST
1). Pittsburgh - NYR
2). NYR - Pittsburgh
3). Philadelphia - Philadelphia
4). Winnipeg (2) - Tampa Bay (2)
5). Florida - Buffalo (3)
6). Tampa Bay - Boston
7). Buffalo (3) - Carolina
8). Washington - Washington

9). Carolina - Winnipeg
10). Montreal - Florida
11). Boston - Ottawa
12). New Jersey - New Jersey
13). Ottawa - NYI
14). NYI - Montreal
15). Toronto - Toronto

WEST
1). Vancouver - Vancouver
2). St. Louis (2) - Chicago (2)
3). Colorado - St. Louis
4). Minnesota - Minnesota
5). Chicago - San Jose (3)
6). San Jose (3) - Los Angeles
7). Dallas - Colorado
8). Calgary - Dallas

9). Los Angeles - Detroit
10). Detroit - Nashville
11). Nashville - Calgary
12). Phoenix - Phoenix
13). Edmonton - Edmonton
14). Columbus - Columbus
15). Anaheim - Anaheim

Really hard seeing the Atlantic finishing with the top 3 teams (record wise). Boston isn't getting enough respect

WoahBoy 01-20-2013 08:20 PM

Eastern Conference Final Standings

1. Pittsburgh
2. Boston
3. Florida
4. Buffalo
5. New York Rangers
6. Tampa Bay
7. Washington
8. Ottawa
-----------
9. Philadelphia
10. Carolina
11. New Jersey
12. Toronto
13. Montreal
14. Winnipeg
15. NY Islanders

1. PIT > 8. OTT
2. BOS > 7. WSH
6. TB > 3. FLA
4. BUF > 5. NYR

1. PIT > 6. TB
4. BUF > 2. BOS

1. PIT > 4. BUF

Western Conference Final Standings

1. Nashville
2. Los Angeles
3. Minnesota
4. St. Louis
5. Chicago
6. Vancouver
7. Anaheim
8. Dallas
-----------
9. Phoenix
10. San Jose
11. Columbus
12. Detroit
13. Edmonton
14. Colorado
15. Calgary

1. NAS > 8. DAL
2. LA > 7. ANA
6. VAN > 3. MIN
5. CHI > 4. STL

1. NAS > 6. VAN
2. LA > 5. CHI

2. LA > 1. NAS

Stanley Cup Finals

2. LA > 1. PIT

First repeat in forever!

jBuds 01-20-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dma0034 (Post 57968831)
Really hard seeing the Atlantic finishing with the top 3 teams (record wise). Boston isn't getting enough respect

I expect the Atlantic to beat itself up, being the best division in the league.

Grahn 01-20-2013 11:20 PM

Is divisions more important in the condensed schedule than usual?
I mean they cut all the cross conference games but the division to non-division game ratio is also higher, no?
if so shouldn't it be more likely that playoff teams from the divisions be 3,3,2 and atlantic teams are beating themselves down instead of up and only have two playoff teams.

Push Dr Tracksuit 01-20-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grahn (Post 57993885)
Is divisions more important in the condensed schedule than usual?
I mean they cut all the cross conference games but the division to non-division game ratio is also higher, no?
if so shouldn't it be more likely that playoff teams from the divisions be 3,3,2 and atlantic teams are beating themselves down instead of up and only have two playoff teams.

Beating themselves up but not to the point that one of Pitt/phi/NYR miss the playoffs.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.