HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Pre-Game Talk: Home Opener Role Call (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1328125)

Tanner Glass 01-20-2013 10:27 AM

Home Opener Role Call
 
Let's get this on the road! How many of us are gonna be there?

Section 202

mti79 01-20-2013 10:31 AM

Headed to New Haven soon. Then into the city. Dinner on the upper east side before attending my 7th straight home opener. Section 223, really tall guy with a Girardi jersey on, wife will be in a Gaborik heritage. Whoo whoo!!!

Dangleberry 01-20-2013 10:46 AM

Section 224 :yo:

Draft Guru 01-20-2013 10:50 AM

sec 207

NYRFAN218 01-20-2013 10:51 AM

Will be there in 225.

blue425 01-20-2013 10:54 AM

210. Either light Kreider or dark Jagr.

Doctor King Schultz 01-20-2013 11:06 AM

Section 220

Are there any special home opener pre-game ceremonies? What time should we be there?

Squarp 01-20-2013 11:15 AM

section 212 LGR!!!

we want cup 01-20-2013 11:16 AM

Hoping to score some last minute tickets. If all goes well, I'll be there.

Tanner Glass 01-20-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garian Maborik (Post 57933105)
Section 220

Are there any special home opener pre-game ceremonies? What time should we be there?

Garden is opening up an extra half hour early, so at 5:30
The player introductions should start at 7, but I'd come at least at 6:30, earlier if you wanna see warmups

vstk 01-20-2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garian Maborik (Post 57933105)
Section 220

Are there any special home opener pre-game ceremonies? What time should we be there?

Just received an email from Rangers:

"On Opening Night, all fans in attendance will receive a "#BlueshirtsAreBack" t-shirt courtesy of Chase. Please be in your seats by 6:50pm for the start of our special Opening Night ceremonies. Puck drops at 7:15pm"

Sec 112 LGR!

BlueShirts88 01-20-2013 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vstk (Post 57934275)
Just received an email from Rangers:

"On Opening Night, all fans in attendance will receive a "#BlueshirtsAreBack" t-shirt courtesy of Chase. Please be in your seats by 6:50pm for the start of our special Opening Night ceremonies. Puck drops at 7:15pm"

Sec 112 LGR!

We get a t-shirt every opening night. You would think they would do something a little extra because of the lockout, but I guess this IS the Rangers were talking about...

vstk 01-20-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRangers88 (Post 57935061)
We get a t-shirt every opening night. You would think they would do something a little extra because of the lockout, but I guess this IS the Rangers were talking about...

"I went through the lockout and all I got was this lousy t-shirt"

NYRFAN218 01-20-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRangers88 (Post 57935061)
We get a t-shirt every opening night. You would think they would do something a little extra because of the lockout, but I guess this IS the Rangers were talking about...

Been stated on here but Francesa said the Rangers have "big surprises" for tonight when he had the producers call them up asking what they're doing for the fans. I could see them running a decent merchandise sale but I have no clue what else they'd do.

Clowes Line 01-20-2013 11:51 AM

Section 107 lets go Rangers!

BlueShirts88 01-20-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRFAN218 (Post 57935757)
Been stated on here but Francesa said the Rangers have "big surprises" for tonight when he had the producers call them up asking what they're doing for the fans. I could see them running a decent merchandise sale but I have no clue what else they'd do.

Yea right, I'll believe it when I see it. It can't possibly be as good as what Pittsburgh (free autographed jersey) or Toronto (free tickets) did.

NYRSchrute217 01-20-2013 12:13 PM

I'll be there, as always.

Brady Skjei 01-20-2013 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Section 415, wearing this beauty. If the paper falls off, it's a Drury ._.

Ih8theislanders 01-20-2013 07:04 PM

Here in 208.

Techie77 01-21-2013 06:33 PM

Thanks, Jimmy
 
Cheap t-shirt provided by Chase. Nothing else; no big surprises. No discounts, no free hot dogs, nothing.

Clowes Line 01-21-2013 06:35 PM

Haha about that T-Shirt...

"Every fan in attendance tonight received a free #BlueshirtsAreBack t-shirt courtesy of Chase"

MY ASS.

I got to the escalators at 6:50 and they were all out of shirts. ******** of fans with me as well. How hard is it to get 17,200 shirts for an arena that seats 17,200?

Thanks for nothing.

BlueShirts88 01-21-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm (Post 58040041)
Haha about that T-Shirt...

"Every fan in attendance tonight received a free #BlueshirtsAreBack t-shirt courtesy of Chase"

MY ASS.

I got to the escalators at 6:50 and they were all out of shirts. ******** of fans with me as well. How hard is it to get 17,200 shirts for an arena that seats 17,200?

Thanks for nothing.

The tower I went in (Tower A I think) was giving out 2 and 3 shirts to everybody. The guy handed me two and I didn't even ask for it.

Clowes Line 01-21-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRangers88 (Post 58040351)
The tower I went in (Tower A I think) was giving out 2 and 3 shirts to everybody. The guy handed me two and I didn't even ask for it.

****ing *******s. (Not you, the ****ers handing out the shirts)

broadwayblue 01-21-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Callys Chicken Parm (Post 58040041)
Haha about that T-Shirt...

"Every fan in attendance tonight received a free #BlueshirtsAreBack t-shirt courtesy of Chase"

MY ASS.

I got to the escalators at 6:50 and they were all out of shirts. ******** of fans with me as well. How hard is it to get 17,200 shirts for an arena that seats 17,200?

Thanks for nothing.

A lot of people take 2 or 3. But yeah, kind of lame that they would run out.

And just as lame that they had nothing extra for us. But this is NYR we're talking about...hockey's different here!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.