HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   General Fantasy Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Fantasy Help (Drop/Add Players) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1329171)

FlamesFan18 01-21-2013 12:28 PM

Fantasy Help (Drop/Add Players)

So im in a one season ROTISSERIE league with only a few buddies (4 teams total) and of course with that few amount of teams, there are some pretty decent FA's left over. There are 12 F spots, 6 D, 3G, 2 Utility, 6 Bench and 2 IR.

My forward group is (in order of draft)
Crosby (1)
Neal (8)
Backstrom (16)
Gaborik (24)
St. Louis (25)
Hossa (33)
Thornton (41)
E Staal (49)
Spezza (56)
M Koivu (57)
Benn (64)
Krejci (72)
Semin (81)
Ribeiro (89)
Kunitz (96)
Ennis (97)
Franzen (104)
Mcdonald (105)
Callahan (113)

Available F's:
M Moulson, PA Parenteau, V Filpulla, T Purcell, M Pacioretty, B Wheeler, J Williams, M Erat, E Kane, J Jagr, A Burrows, O Jokinen, T Fleischmann, D Alfredsson, B Schenn, D Stafford, D Roy, G Landeskog, N Yakupov, J Huberdeau

Defence (max of 6 needed)
Letang (9)
Suter (40)
Del Zotto (48)
Shattenkirk (65)
Myers (73)
Pitkanen (80)
Bieksa (88)

Available D:
J Johnson, J Garrison, M Carle, B Burns, M Striet, N Leddy, S Gonchar, D Wideman, N Nikitin, A Goligoski, F Kuba, I White, J Carlson, O Ekman-Larsson, D Kulikov, D Girardi, R McDonagh, MA Bergeron

Goalies (3 needed, max of 4)
Rask (17)
Miller (32)
Niemi (112)

Available G (had my eyes on Lehtonen and Backstrom)
B Holtby, S Varlamov, A Lindback, T Vokoun, S Bobrovsky, C Price, R Luongo, D Dubnyk, K Lehtonen, C Anderson, E Nabokov, B Elliott, J Theodore, J Hiller, N Backstrom, M Kiprusoff, O Pavelec, J Reimer, M Broduer.

Anyways would you switch any of my team with a FA? Should I stick with 19 F, 7 D & 3G?

LatvianTwist 01-21-2013 04:27 PM

Drop your last 5 forwards for Moulson, Purcell, Jagr, Kane, and Patches. Some others you could snag too like Roy, Landy, and Yakupov if you prefer them.

On D, drop Pitakanen for OEL, Kulikov, or McD.

Goalies, drop Niemi for Lehtonen/Hiller.

That's one hell of a team you've got there.

FlamesFan18 01-21-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LatvianTwist (Post 58032131)
Drop your last 5 forwards for Moulson, Purcell, Jagr, Kane, and Patches. Some others you could snag too like Roy, Landy, and Yakupov if you prefer them.

On D, drop Pitakanen for OEL, Kulikov, or McD.

Goalies, drop Niemi for Lehtonen/Hiller.

That's one hell of a team you've got there.

Thanks for the help.

I was thinking the exact same, my question with Jagr was age and new team but he seems to be doing great right now. i had hopes Ennis would break out though this year. Moulson is a scary pick because he will not be a playoff producer and wont have a great plus minus.
For now im thinking i will drop Franzen, Ennis and (Callahan or Mcdonald?) for Moulson, Purcell, and Jagr.

For my D I was thinking of dropping Pitkanen, Myers or Bieksa. Im still unsure on the 3 suggestions you made though... I was thinking more Jack Johnson and Carle

Niemi I will drop for Lehtonen likely.

Still going to wait for more responses before I make any changes.

Ruki 01-21-2013 05:02 PM

Huge teams...how the hell is Kane a free agent?

zytz 01-21-2013 09:29 PM

I would try to fit Leddy on there. Underrated pick but did great from me last year, and I believe will do well again this year.