HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Carolina Hurricanes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   GDT Standings Thread (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1331021)

bilpeto 01-23-2013 03:12 PM

GDT Standings Thread

Updated for the final standings:

Novacane and I are the co-leaders for the year, after I willingly sacrificed my perfect 3-0-0 record for Seth Jones.

GDT Poster...........................Record..................................Points Earned
Novacane.................................3-1-0..............................................6
PublicEnemy...........................3-1-0..............................................6
Jussi Trollinen.........................2-2-1..............................................5
What the Faulk........................1-0-1.............................................3
AntonfortheHart......................1-0-0..............................................2
Anton Bubchuk........................1-0-0..............................................2
Beardy...................................1-0-0..............................................2
Blueline Bomber.....................1-1-0...............................................2
Chicago Made Punk.................1-2-0...............................................2
DaveG....................................1-0-0..............................................2
Firestorm................................1-0-0..............................................2
Lazyking................................1-0-0...............................................2
PaulProteus.............................1-0-0.............................................2
Troll Ward...............................1-2-0..............................................2
HisIceness..............................0-0-1..............................................1
Highway to Cap Hell.................0-1-1..............................................1
Anton Dubinchuk.....................0-1-0...............................................0
ColeMPV.................................0-1-0.............................................0
Datsyuk Prospect....................0-1-0...............................................0
Dins......................................0-1-0...............................................0
dnugs....................................0-1-0...............................................0
garnetpalmetto.....................0-2-0................................................0
John Jokista..........................0-2-0................................................0
Misfit Semin...........................0-3-0................................................0
Oenatzu.................................0-2-0...............................................0
Roboturner913.......................0-1-0...............................................0

Finlandia WOAT 01-23-2013 03:13 PM

Wasn't totalkev like 4-0 two seasons ago?

bilpeto 01-23-2013 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan The Parade (Post 58166565)
Wasn't totalkev like 4-0 two seasons ago?

I don't recall who it was, but I'm hoping somebody steps up and gets the mojo flowing properly this year. We're gonna need it.

Joe McGrath 01-23-2013 03:25 PM

Maybe our next GDT should be serious and the team will actually take the game seriously......:laugh:

bilpeto 01-23-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe McGrath (Post 58167119)
Maybe our next GDT should be serious and the team will actually take the game seriously......:laugh:

Oh, so you're volunteering then? Have at it. I suggest you start it today to make sure it's epic.

:sarcasm:

Oenatzu 01-23-2013 03:32 PM

You've got a lot of work to do to make me take this team seriously :laugh:

Joe McGrath 01-23-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PublicEnemy (Post 58167163)
Oh, so you're volunteering then? Have at it. I suggest you start it today to make sure it's epic.

:sarcasm:

I've never done one since I'm neither particularly motivated or at all skilled when it comes to these things and a lot people seem to plan theirs out and make big productions out of it. If I had the time or energy I would do a GDT with a the reasons Buffalo sucks, both fictional and non.

Finlandia WOAT 01-23-2013 03:34 PM

This would be a good time to do a serious GDT, as the site administrator is a Buffalo fan and IIRC doesn't take kindly to his team being mocked.

bilpeto 01-23-2013 03:37 PM

Let's get somebody...other than dins or Dubinchuk (sorry guys, you both lost so far)...to make an epic GDT and get us a win finally.

Volunteers?

Sad King Jimmy 01-23-2013 03:53 PM

I had some pretty good mojo through the 08-09 season, including the playoff run. I'm not so hot with photoshop or anything, but I could come out of retirement for a GDT or two this season.

Anton Dubinchuk 01-23-2013 03:53 PM

Sorry, the first game of the year against Buffalo is NOT the time to make a serious GDT. It goes against everything I've ever known.

References. must. be. made.

Lazyking 01-23-2013 03:57 PM

With my sharks conncections, I could hire a Sharks fan with V-cash to do our GDT :laugh:

Chicago Made Punk 01-23-2013 04:25 PM

I did a good amount of the GDTs during the hot stretch in 10-11 that nearly got us in the playoffs. Had a great record that year. Not as much last year. Will do GDT if needed.

bilpeto 01-23-2013 04:39 PM

I'm going to make a new rule that somebody who loses on a GDT cannot make a new GDT until the team has another win. So dins and Dubinchuk can't make a new GDT of their own until somebody else steps up and produces a GDT that allows us to win.

The next three GDTs will be made by the three people above (not named dins or Dubinchuk) who have offered thus far.

-AntonfortheHart gets tomorrow
-Lazyking can either hire a Sharks fan or attempt his own for Friday
-Shutdown Sutter gets the game on Monday.

And then...what the hell. I guess I'll give the Friday game against the Sens a shot.

Blueline Bomber 01-23-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PublicEnemy (Post 58171145)
I'm going to make a new rule that somebody who loses on a GDT cannot make a new GDT until the team has another win. So dins and Dubinchuk can't make a new GDT of their own until somebody else steps up and produces a GDT that allows us to win.

The next three GDTs will be made by the three people above (not named dins or Dubinchuk) who have offered thus far.

And then...what the hell. I guess I'll give the Friday game against the Sens a shot.

I'll take the Islanders game on the 11th. Simply because I'll need 10 games to decide whether or not to mock this team endlessly.

Chicago Made Punk 01-23-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PublicEnemy (Post 58171145)

Whoa **** you man I don't want the Bruins :laugh:

bilpeto 01-23-2013 04:49 PM

Could I please get a sticky for this thread, and also have it renamed something to reflect that this will both be a GDT schedule making AND standings thread?

This is going a lot more smoothly so far than I intended.

bilpeto 01-23-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shutdown Sutter (Post 58171627)
Whoa **** you man I don't want the Bruins :laugh:

Would you prefer Friday against the Sens?

Oenatzu 01-23-2013 04:55 PM

Add me to the list :laugh:

Chicago Made Punk 01-23-2013 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PublicEnemy (Post 58171687)
Would you prefer Friday against the Sens?

No I wasn't being serious.

Anton H Christ 01-23-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton Dubinchuk (Post 58168657)
Sorry, the first game of the year against Buffalo is NOT the time to make a serious GDT. It goes against everything I've ever known.

References. must. be. made.

^^^^^^^^

Sad King Jimmy 01-23-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton H Christ (Post 58172645)
^^^^^^^^

I've got some ideas stewin...I'm no Summer Ruutu, but hopefully I can get a chuckle or two out of you guys :laugh:

What the Faulk 01-23-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AntonfortheHart (Post 58168655)
I had some pretty good mojo through the 08-09 season, including the playoff run. I'm not so hot with photoshop or anything, but I could come out of retirement for a GDT or two this season.

As did I. Then I did the first game of the playoffs, and that didn't end well.

I'll do one at some point so add me to the list I suppose.

bilpeto 01-23-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by What the Faulk (Post 58174527)
As did I. Then I did the first game of the playoffs, and that didn't end well.

I'll do one at some point so add me to the list I suppose.

Okay, you get Toronto on the 4th then.

SkinnerStaal 01-23-2013 07:33 PM

What happens if someone gets on a hot streak?