HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Off-Topic question? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1331863)

Quaider* 01-24-2013 03:39 PM

Off-Topic question?

Where do you people get the laughing, frowning and smiling faces from that you attach to your posts? The look to be quite handy in that they can show your mood and whether or not your post is to be taken seriously or not. Thanks

Bruins Stooge 01-24-2013 03:45 PM

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::thumbu::scared:
:scared::deadhorse:nopity::clap::biglaugh::pout:
:5:
:highclap::P:hyper::wave::welcome::welcome:
:pillow:

When you hit reply on the bottom of the page, in your typing area it should be on the right? I can't remember if you need to be on HF a certain amount of time before you can use it.

LSCII 01-24-2013 03:48 PM

And if you get familiar enough with the emoticons, you can type them out too.

Like: :sarcasm: is the word sarcasm with two colons around it.

Kovi 01-24-2013 03:49 PM

I like this one

:skeptic:

Neely08 01-24-2013 03:50 PM

You have to hold your mouse to your forehead and actually act out the smiley you want.

Takes practice.

patty59 01-24-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neely08 (Post 58242485)
You have to hold your mouse to your forehead and actually act out the smiley you want.

Takes practice.

:banana:

This is the hardest one to do

Scotto74 01-24-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neely08 (Post 58242485)

Takes practice.

its not working for me.

I don't see a middle finger anywhere on my post.

edit: my boss is looking at me funny now.

smithformeragent 01-24-2013 04:16 PM

You have to click "reply" as opposed to posting a quick reply in the text box at the bottom of the page too, just to clarify.

Neely08 01-24-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scotto74 (Post 58243587)
its not working for me.

I don't see a middle finger anywhere on my post.

edit: my boss is looking at me funny now.

Believe it or not, this actually worked on a girl we had working for us. Apparently the same girl that threw all the W's out at the M&M factory. Eventually had to let her go. But it was fun while it lasted.

smithformeragent 01-24-2013 04:30 PM

Back in my Papa Gino's days, we would always have the new kid spend about a half hour in the walk in fridge looking for the dough repair kit to fix a torn pizza dough ball. When they finally came and asked what to do after they couldn't find it, we'd have them call around to all of the other nearby locations, asking if they could borrow their's.

Quaider* 01-24-2013 04:39 PM

Got it. Not sure how I missed it sitting right there on the right. Duh. :)

RustyBruins72 01-24-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithformeragent (Post 58244305)
Back in my Papa Gino's days, we would always have the new kid spend about a half hour in the walk in fridge looking for the dough repair kit to fix a torn pizza dough ball. When they finally came and asked what to do after they couldn't find it, we'd have them call around to all of the other nearby locations, asking if they could borrow their's.

worked at mcdonalds. Always the new kid's job to go in the cooler and count the 10 gallon pail full of pickle slices. We'd usually bail the kid out after 10 minutes or so but this one time we forgot because we got really busy and he comes out after 3 hours and says "21,698".

I just about died. That was the last time anyone was ever made to count pickles. :)

Gee Wally 01-24-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brushhawg (Post 58241965)
Where do you people get the laughing, frowning and smiling faces from that you attach to your posts? The look to be quite handy in that they can show your mood and whether or not your post is to be taken seriously or not. Thanks

FAQs are your friend.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/fa...b3_board_usage