HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Problems with Fox Sports South airing Preds games (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1332027)

ilikeblocks 01-24-2013 07:41 PM

Problems with Fox Sports South airing Preds games
 
Anybody else having problems with Fox Sports airing scheduled Preds games? Tonight's game and the previous one were supposed to air according to the channel guide, but I've been unfortunately surprised with ACC Women's basketball instead of the Preds.

101st_fan 01-24-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikeblocks (Post 58260833)
Anybody else having problems with Fox Sports airing scheduled Preds games? Tonight's game and the previous one were supposed to air according to the channel guide, but I've been unfortunately surprised with ACC Women's basketball instead of the Preds.

Carrier? location?

NSHPreds1835 01-24-2013 10:59 PM

TV schedule with ATL included: http://predators.nhl.com/v2/ext/pdf/...%20-%20Jan.pdf

kypredsfan 01-25-2013 02:27 AM

Tonight was the first one I missed. It was fox sports south instead of fox sports tennessee. Just had women's basketball on. Sometimes in Kentucky, it'll show "south" instead of "tennessee"

ilikeblocks 01-25-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101st_fan (Post 58270021)
Carrier? location?


Charter, suburb of Birmingham, AL.

Fo Shea Shea 01-25-2013 09:29 AM

I have U-verse and haven't had any issues.

Dave is a killer 01-25-2013 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fo Shea Shea (Post 58305427)
I have U-verse and haven't had any issues.

U-Verse is the step child for DirecTV ... you'll always be good with the lone exception of NHLN (I believe)

codeyh 01-25-2013 10:36 AM

if y'all could provide who your TV carrier is, and your zipcode, I'll get it to the Preds..

although i'm still waiting to hear back about the Kentucky issue...

Fo Shea Shea 01-25-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoarding Assets (Post 58306061)
U-Verse is the step child for DirecTV ... you'll always be good with the lone exception of NHLN (I believe)

Agreed. U-Verse has been awesome with the exception of dropping the NHL network 2 months after I go it. Really I haven't missed it as much as I thought. Most of the things on NHLN and can see online.

ilikeblocks 01-25-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codeyh (Post 58309009)
if y'all could provide who your TV carrier is, and your zipcode, I'll get it to the Preds..

although i'm still waiting to hear back about the Kentucky issue...

Perfect - thanks! My carrier is Charter, my zip is 37501.

K3V1N 01-25-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by codeyh (Post 58309009)
if y'all could provide who your TV carrier is, and your zipcode, I'll get it to the Preds..

although i'm still waiting to hear back about the Kentucky issue...


42101.

I was extremely p1553d last night with false advertisement of Preds to find out two back to back women's basketball games (U of K women and then Vandy women). Fortunately I was bottling my beer and preparing for my snowboarding trip to take some some of the attention away. And thank God for Family Guy always being on the tube. Welp, I now off to N'ville to catch my flight.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.