HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New Jersey Devils (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   GDT: #3 Devils vs Capitals: Russian Roulette (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1332121)

D Fresh 01-24-2013 10:02 PM

#3 Devils vs Capitals: Russian Roulette
 
:devils :caps

Washington Capitals @ Our New Jersey Devils
Friday, January 25, 2013
7:00 PM ET @ The Prudential Center

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1234295418_hermione%20kiss.gif
Let's bring another win!

:devils
Rumored Lines
Zubrus - Zajac - Kovalchuk
Tedenby - Elias - Clarkson
Carter - Gionta - Bernier
Matteau - Josefson - Janssen

Salvador - Zidlicky
Greene - Fayne
Tallinder - Volchenkov

Brodeur
Moose


:caps
Rumored Lines
Wolski - Backstrom - Ovechkin
Hendericks - Ribiero - Brouwer
Chimera - Beagle - Ward
Johansson - Perreault - Crabb

Alzner - Carlson
Poti - Green
Hamrlik - Kundratek

Holtby
Neuvirth

GIF PARADE!
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6992159232/h1161954F/
http://25.media.tumblr.com/8d2d13e8e...5bibo1_500.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/083bfab6b...j3z3o1_250.gif
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...i6tmo1_250.gif
http://i41.tinypic.com/1ovnm1.gif
http://i.imgur.com/f8rnrdU.gif
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t...ng_mascots.gif

And Snow Cat!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...i6tmo1_500.gif

LGD

Oroku Saki* 01-24-2013 10:04 PM

Devils

theking72 01-24-2013 10:04 PM

Capitals fear THE ZUBRASAURUS

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/k...ins/dre0eh.gif

goalvalchuk17 01-24-2013 10:05 PM

kovy > ovi

D Fresh 01-24-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goalvalchuk17 (Post 58274349)
kovy > ovi

Every time.

Status Quo* 01-24-2013 10:12 PM

I'm smelling an Elias goal and a win.

Bleedred 01-24-2013 10:13 PM

Make Holtby look like swiss cheese please! Another Tedenby penalty shot goal would be nice too. Like the last time we played him over 2 years ago.

AZNDevil 01-24-2013 10:13 PM

Let's go Devils! For hype and good luck:

MadDog172430 01-24-2013 10:15 PM

Let's go devils!!!!!!

Kensu 01-24-2013 10:18 PM

Tedenby hat trick do it.

Ronnie Bass 01-24-2013 10:24 PM

Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera
As others have mentioned, Ovechkin was back on LW in third. Oates said "I still think he should be a right wing" but wants him to be "happy"


Damn Adam, once you let the players dictate moves or stop you from making moves, you will lose the locker room.

PADevil3034 01-24-2013 10:25 PM

I sense a big game from Kovy. He'll dominate.

tycobb 01-24-2013 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie Bass (Post 58277039)
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera
As others have mentioned, Ovechkin was back on LW in third. Oates said "I still think he should be a right wing" but wants him to be "happy"


Damn Adam, once you let the players dictate moves or stop you from making moves, you will lose the locker room.

Oats was here for McLean. Once Kovy got scratched it was game over. People are making too big a deal about the Caps start.

The Panthers won the division with a Goal differential of -24. We were 4th in our division had a a goal differential of +19.

DevilsAnimal* 01-24-2013 10:30 PM

My face when a gif I personally made is in the GDT :B

NJDevs26 01-24-2013 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie Bass (Post 58277039)
Katie Carrera ‏@kcarrera
As others have mentioned, Ovechkin was back on LW in third. Oates said "I still think he should be a right wing" but wants him to be "happy"


Damn Adam, once you let the players dictate moves or stop you from making moves, you will lose the locker room.

It really is getting like the Devils with MacLean. He had the same resistance getting Kovy to play RW. And as Bleed said in one of the other threads, the Caps also have all sorts of locker room issues due to the lockout and players publicly being on opposite ends. Not to mention implementing a new system was going to be problematic anyway.

Of course one of Mac's few wins was a surprising goal orgy against the Caps. Hopefully the Caps don't have a similar unexpected spurt tomorrow.

Bleedred 01-24-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDevs26 (Post 58277747)
It really is getting like the Devils with MacLean. He had the same resistance getting Kovy to play RW. And as Bleed said in one of the other threads, the Caps also have all sorts of locker room issues due to the lockout and players publicly being on opposite ends. Not to mention implementing a new system was going to be problematic anyway.

Yeah the Neuvirth (Think it was him?) and Hamrlik speaking out against the PA thing. It almost seemed like problems were brewing last year, much like we were having problems the second half of 09/10 after being the best team in the league for the first half. Only Washington had a pretty good playoff run.

I thought Ovy asked Adam to move him to the right side? I don't get it, now he's saying he wanted to make him happy? Wasn't it Ovy's idea in the first place?

Nick0930 01-24-2013 10:38 PM

All I want for my birthday tomorrow is a Devils win. Kovaltrick would be nice too.

Scott04 01-24-2013 10:39 PM

Hooray! It's game day (almost)!

http://i.imgur.com/wOf58rU.gif

http://i.imgur.com/HRRx4j2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zpxpbG4.gif

http://i.imgur.com/z8Cnxof.gif

http://i.imgur.com/RVFqVYg.gif

http://i.imgur.com/pr8mOWj.gif

http://i.imgur.com/j5112es.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PMmaCFm.gif

Bleedred 01-24-2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDevs26 (Post 58277747)
Of course one of Mac's few wins was a surprising goal orgy against the Caps. Hopefully the Caps don't have a similar unexpected spurt tomorrow.

Yeah that was the Tedenby penalty shot, and he may have scored another goal that game. They had Holtby in net in one of his first ever NHL games. I think Moose was in net for us.

Aside from that win we had some clunkers against them that year. Including retro night with Lemaire when we were shutout by Neuvirth. We had that big blowout second game of the season against them. We also had another game they blew us out which was Maclean's last. I remember a couple of no names getting goals, Jay Beagle, and a few others walking in the slot untouched, and roofing some over Marty all night long. Fayne, and Greene were a joke that game.

Bcap88 01-24-2013 10:44 PM

another winless team. going to have to match them early on. with that being said lets go devils!

NJDevs26 01-24-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleedred (Post 58278919)
Aside from that win we had some clunkers against them that year. Including retro night with Lemaire when we were shutout by Neuvirth. We had that big blowout second game of the season against them. We also had another game they blew us out which was Maclean's last. I remember a couple of no names getting goals, Jay Beagle, and a few others walking in the slot untouched, and roofing some over Marty all night long. Fayne, and Greene were a joke that game.

I didn't want to see any more of Fayne ever after that December game, he looked like he didn't belong in the NHL. Just like the joke defensemen we were playing regular shifts that year - OMG, Corrente, etc.

Bleedred 01-24-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDevs26 (Post 58279421)
I didn't want to see any more of Fayne ever after that December game, he looked like he didn't belong in the NHL. Just like the joke defensemen we were playing regular shifts that year - OMG, Corrente, etc.

Haha OMG, and Corrente! You forgot my personal favorite. Tyler Eckford! He only played 4 games though!:laugh:

BrodeurRULES 01-24-2013 10:54 PM

Let's go devils!!!!!!!!!!

DevilsJunkie 01-24-2013 11:06 PM

Concentrating on Tedenby this game. It's a big game for him. Him putting in a game 1-type performance, and getting a goal will do wonders for the confidence....his, management's, and the fan base's.

AfroThunder396 01-24-2013 11:07 PM

Clarkie keeps the 48 goal pace alive.

I feel like Marty's due to let in a stinker.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.