HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Ottawa Senators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Senators iPhone Wallpapers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1333527)

corksens 01-26-2013 12:59 PM

Senators iPhone Wallpapers
 
Anyone have any good links?

Liliaceae 01-26-2013 01:03 PM

I want a good Spezza one but haven't found one yet.. this is my lock screen currently, which is awesome. :nod:

http://i48.tinypic.com/993r54.jpg

TooLow494 01-26-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corksens (Post 58384609)
Anyone have any good links?

i have a couple right here... let me know if they fit on the iPhone. I've been using a couple of these on the S3.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4...inblackten.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/768...talcolorfi.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2...terfabric1.jpg

Let me know if you like these I might make more...

TooLow494 01-26-2013 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liliaceae (Post 58384815)
I want a good Spezza one but haven't found one yet.. this is my lock screen currently, which is awesome. :nod:

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3...0jessicamo.jpg

the 2k sports is from the original picture.

corksens 01-26-2013 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooLow494 (Post 58384935)
i have a couple right here... let me know if they fit on the iPhone. I've been using a couple of these on the S3.

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4...inblackten.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/768...talcolorfi.jpg

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/2...terfabric1.jpg

Let me know if you like these I might make more...

Last one looks great - and fits.

Thanks!

Liliaceae 01-26-2013 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooLow494 (Post 58385025)
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/3...0jessicamo.jpg

the 2k sports is from the original picture.

Nice! Thanks!! :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.