HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Speedy Winger for Futures to SJ (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1334191)

sweHockeypunk21 01-27-2013 04:04 AM

Speedy Winger for Futures to SJ

Someone who would have good chemistry with Gomez on the third line to add scoring depth to the lineup. We can give up futures as the Sharks are in win now mode. I would say Doug Murray, Jason Demers, and Braun (for the right price) and our bottom 6 forwards are expendable (minus Wingles unless a huge upgrade.). Post any trade proposals here. Don't make a one sided trade or my fellow Sharks fans and I will be angry. PK is a plus, and also very important, however I am open to anything.

sjWHOOP 01-27-2013 04:43 AM

i would definitely like a chimera, bolland, or peverley type foward for a 3rd line or 2nd line tweener

Method Man 01-27-2013 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweHockeypunk21 (Post 58441173)
Someone who would have good chemistry with Gomez on the third line to add scoring depth to the lineup. We can give up futures as the Sharks are in win now mode. I would say Doug Murray, Jason Demers, and Braun (for the right price) and our bottom 6 forwards are expendable (minus Wingles unless a huge upgrade.). Post any trade proposals here. Don't make a one sided trade or my fellow Sharks fans and I will be angry. PK is a plus, and also very important, however I am open to anything.

Blake Comeau.

He is playing with some plugs for the most part in Calgary right now, but his wheels are fantastic and his isn't afraid to get involved physically. Also a guy that can pass like Gomez might work well with Comeau who has a good shot.

fedfed 01-27-2013 05:50 AM

Chimera. If we keep on failing, he'll be available for futures.

JJTT 01-27-2013 05:57 AM

colin greening for jason demers and draft pick

fedfed 01-27-2013 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjtt (Post 58442389)
colin greening for jason demers and draft pick

From the unbiased POV, Ottawa does this why?

Vaasa 01-27-2013 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweHockeypunk21 (Post 58441173)

As a fellow Sharks fan, why? The Sharks have forwards like Sheppard that they can't fit into the line-up at the moment. Why deal young defensemen with Top-4 skill like Demers, or borderline Top-4 line Braun for a 3rd-liner?

The Sharks just signed Burish, so he's not moving. Between Burish, Wingels, Galliardi, and Sheppard, they have 4 of the 6 bottom-6 spots covered. Gomez and Handzus are locks for the rest of the year. Desjardin is an RFA and could be moved, but he's not going to get you much.

Personally, I don't see the idea behind trading for a bottom-6 guy at all. If the Sharks move anyone (including Clowe, Murray, etc) it's for a young Top-6 talent that is a better fit for the team and Clowe.

Vankiller Whale 01-27-2013 09:35 AM

I would have offered Raymond, but 3 goals in 4 games makes me rethink throwing him into every proposal under the sun.

Gilligans Island 01-27-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaasa (Post 58444179)
As a fellow Sharks fan, why? The Sharks have forwards like Sheppard that they can't fit into the line-up at the moment. Why deal young defensemen with Top-4 skill like Demers, or borderline Top-4 line Braun for a 3rd-liner?

The Sharks just signed Burish, so he's not moving. Between Burish, Wingels, Galliardi, and Sheppard, they have 4 of the 6 bottom-6 spots covered. Gomez and Handzus are locks for the rest of the year. Desjardin is an RFA and could be moved, but he's not going to get you much.

Personally, I don't see the idea behind trading for a bottom-6 guy at all. If the Sharks move anyone (including Clowe, Murray, etc) it's for a young Top-6 talent that is a better fit for the team and Clowe.

This is pretty much it. Sharks have depth at D but should only make a trade for a young top 6 forward.

Nighthock 01-27-2013 10:25 AM

Galiardi? Oh wait ...

Paper 01-27-2013 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abbotsford Heat (Post 58442047)
Blake Comeau.

He is playing with some plugs for the most part in Calgary right now, but his wheels are fantastic and his isn't afraid to get involved physically. Also a guy that can pass like Gomez might work well with Comeau who has a good shot.

Not sure if posturing but he's been the plug on every line he's played for this year. He's got to play with Baertschi and everytime Baertschi gets him the puck the play dies, or Comeau falls down leading to a 2 on 1 the other way.

Hatrick Marleau 01-27-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaasa (Post 58444179)

This. Also, we shouldn't be giving up futures. Especially with how deep this draft is. I would trade Murray for sure but I would only trade Clowe and Braun if we get a good offer. Demers is completley of the table. The team is rolling right now so I don't see a need to fix what is not broken.

ginovegas 01-27-2013 11:18 AM

Brian Gionta, now make it good

Hatrick Marleau 01-27-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ginovegas (Post 58449791)
Brian Gionta, now make it good

7th round pick?

TheHudlinator 01-27-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paper (Post 58447829)
Not sure if posturing but he's been the plug on every line he's played for this year. He's got to play with Baertschi and everytime Baertschi gets him the puck the play dies, or Comeau falls down leading to a 2 on 1 the other way.

Shut up shut up shut up, he has been good carrying his lines probably worth a 2nd.:sarcasm:

DaveT83* 01-27-2013 12:06 PM

PHIL KESSEL is the only name SJ needs to be thinking of.

I want Bernier + Coyle

Vaasa 01-27-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveT83 (Post 58452019)

I want Bernier + Coyle

I'm guessing this was meant to be funny in some way, but honestly just left me... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Mystifo 01-27-2013 12:48 PM

Assuming leafs are just falling how about...

Clarke MacArthur for conditional pick (1st if SJS makes the cup finals if not converts to a 2nd.)

Guy who can step up and play in a top 6 if needed.

letowskie 01-27-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

I want Bernier + Coyle

Wait, charlie coyle is still on the sharks? Thats news to me.

Is this a joke or something?

Analyzer* 01-27-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letowskie (Post 58454295)
Wait, charlie coyle is still on the sharks? Thats news to me.

Is this a joke or something?

Steve Bernier hasn't played with the Sharks in a while, either.

Billy Mays Here* 01-27-2013 01:25 PM

Setoguchi back to San Jose for Braun or Demers. Seto is likely expendable by next year (maybe even now) with Zucker and Coyle looking primed to enter the lineup.

Halpysback* 01-27-2013 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fedfed (Post 58442723)
From the unbiased POV, Ottawa does this why?

Because Demers is a much better player and they need that type of D?

DuckEatinShark 01-27-2013 01:43 PM

Right now we're doing fine, but we could use more scoring on our bottom lines. I believe our 3rd/4th lines have scored a grand total of 0 goals.

At the deadline if the 3rd/4th lines still struggle scoring goals, we might move Murray+ for a 3rd line winger that can score 15 goals or so or Braun for a top 6 winger. Demers will not be traded however.

Quote:

I want Bernier + Coyle

Minnesota and NJ get hosed:P

Draiskull 01-27-2013 01:46 PM

Omark for free

or

Paajarvi+Peckham for D.Murray+1st

Paajarvi is good PKer

Hatrick Marleau 01-27-2013 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petro Points (Post 58456823)
Omark for free

or

Paajarvi+Peckham for D.Murray+1st

Paajarvi is good PKer

No way we give up our 1st for MPS.