YNOT The Bruins Results : Ranger Game
http://corrine.sasktelwebhosting.com/WB.gif at http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ngers1940s.png
1. Will there be a Bruin goal within the last five minutes of the game ? ( Y )
2. Who will win this hockey game ? ( Rangers )
3. Will this game be decided by a shootout ? ( N )
4. How many unassisted goals will there be in the game ? ( 0-1 )
5. Will there be a player with more than one goal in this game ? ( Y )
6. Which team will be assessed the first penalty of the game ( Rangers )
7. Will there be a shut-out recorded in this game ? ( N )
8. Besides the obvious 0-0 tie , will there be another tie in this game ? ( Y )
9. Which team will have more power play goals ? ( Bruins )
10. Of the games scheduled Wed evening , will this be the one with the fewest goals scored in regulation time ? ( N )
TB. What will the shots on goal total be ? 63
On question three , the answer was zero to one , not zero or one . in this instance
To those who posted a definitive ' 0 ' or ' 1 ' as you may have
misunderstood my implication there , each were rewarded a point. Its my pre-season also so more my
fault than anyone's answer , ok ? ...ok
We did use the TB question this game . So Odya got 8 points , plus 1 point for the TB answer and 2 points for the win .
Next YNOT the Bruins is in the GDT of the 10th of February against The Herd .
See ya' then :handclap:
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.|
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.